ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Helps me with my other theory. If he was as particular about his healthy eating habits as his family member disclosed, I would not think he'd eat there. They are Vegan Friendly but do serve meat products.

The Mad Greek Menu @ 212 S Main St, Moscow, ID 83843

The PCA describes him wearing a mask that covers his mouth and nose—I don’t know what he was wearing, but that’s a precise description of the standard Covid mask that people have been wearing for the last 2.75 years. It lets you see the eyebrows, too.
If, in fact, he was wearing a medical mask, hecould be a germaphobe, or maybe it was the only mask he had., idk.

I doubt he was 'house stalking' especially since it was a so called party house with many people coming and going. It would have been much easier to commit this type of crime in a more remote location. I think it's more reasonable to assume he had some type of encounter or was stalking one of the occupants.
Because it was a known party house, that might be the exact reason why it was chosen. He could get inside the house at some point to check the layout prior to the murders by stopping by the party at some point, and he also could have checked for patterns / times and days of parties, etc. And with so many people in and out, lots of DNA, also perhaps could detect easy entrance. Others reason he might have targeted this house specifically was the view from the tree area in the back not too far from the sliding door, the ability to see inside the house when lights were on and it was dark outside, curtains not pulled - and perhaps the notoriety of murdering four young, attractive students, especially when asleep and after a night out of drinking on the weekend, perhaps sleeping more soundly. JMO.

The word target is completely absent from the PCA. Not just the word but any hint that anyone specific was targeted. Yet people remain fixated on it.
Probably because the initial police reports said the murders were targeted. That's probably why its hard for people to let go of this idea. In fact, police have not contradicted those initial reports. We may need to wait until the trial to learn why BK selected those poor kids as his victims. IMO.

Hello everyone.
I have been reading WS forums for a while but only this extraordinary crime made me to register. This is my first post. Please, excuse my poor english.

Congratulations to LE for getting a suspect arrested. I am sure it brings some relief to victims families. PCA is devastating to read but it left me no doubt that BK is guilty. Maybe we will never know his motive, sick minds are hard to understand.

I don't know much about US judicial procedure. If there is a trial, how long will it take to begin?
I cannot keep up with the speed of this threads. But I learn a lot from many of you.

But I understand that, layer. To my mind, some rejection occurred, or obsession was triggered right before the 12 "surveillance" trips started. Yes, someone pointed out there could have been more than 12. It just seems logical that this was being planned by BK since some specific event, meeting, refection, occurred before the trips started. Somehow he knew where she or they, lived.
Fair enough!

Whether frozen in terror, frozen in shock, or possibly impaired, I don't know if LE or we should put a whole lot of stock in the "exact" phases or wording DM repeated to LE and is on record. She wasn't interviewed for 6+ hours, so what she recalls hearing may be slightly different (paraphrased). So we may never know the exact words of the victims or BK.

The only weird thing I noticed after reading the affidavit is that DM didn't call the cops after meeting a black dressed and hooded intruder after 4 AM. It's not normal despite it's a party house. She was frozen in terror, manage to lock the door but fail to alert LE. Only the motive for the murders is more mysterious than this.
This idea is a long stretch. I mean I am really grasping here....maybe she realized her phone had died and didn't have a charger (left in another room, car, etc) and was too afraid to come out to get it??
I am not sure why the LE wasn't called until almost noon the next day, <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that I am not the only one puzzled on why there was an 8 hour delay in calling the police:

Many citizens and victims family are puzzled too. By the end of the day it might be the house that was targeted. BK did found the perfect crime scene and with young peoples use of social media where everything is exposed, it was easy to do the planning.

This is with the exception of Kernodle, who received a DoorDash order at the residence at approximately 4:00 a.m.
LE also know exactly when the doordash was delivered, as the vehicle would have been recorded arriving and leaving in just as a precise time frame as the Elantra.

But LE chose not to list this information, instead they stated 'approximately 4 am' instead of 3:57, or 4:06, etc.

JMO

Would someone please tell me the name and author of the book about intuition that was mentioned earlier in this thread? Thank you!

The Gift of Fear, by
Gavin DeBecker

Very relevant to the issue of the roommate witness. I suspect that she picked up something from his body language that told her was a problem—but then she, as I did once, rationalized it away.

Very interesting book—there’s one point where I seriously disagree with him, but it’s not part of the main point of the book.

I think MSM may be reporting incorrect info re: DM… has anyone else heard/seen reports of the same information as below?

I was just catching up on news on the DVR from yesterday and about 21 minutes into the Faulkner Focus, Ted Williams, correspondent and former homicide detective stated that the killer looked right at DM, locked eyes with her, and left… reiterating that the killer definitely SAW DM… the same was reported by Judge Janine Pirro a few hours later on Martha McCallum’s show…

I read the PCA and after reading the part about what DM witnessed, I immediately thought to myself… “soooo, does this mean the killer saw her, or not?” — to me, and the way I read the PCA, it does not clearly specify if he even saw her or not.

Also, I know there is currently a gag order in effect, so neither Moscow PD, nor the prosecutors office have made mention of or clarified this, to my knowledge.

Does anyone know if any other news outlets have reported this same information, that the killer most definitely saw DM? I have been looking around at other news sources for a few hours and have not seen the same reporting. I wonder if this is true or if Fox News is speculating/jumping to conclusions and reporting this unknown information as fact?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I believe that the notorious ‘redacted page’ was merely a mistake in the photocopy process.
Oh, ok. I have just listened various times, did not know a whole page was redacted. But the press isn't insisting on seeing it, if it is a mistake? Or questioning it?

He could be a germaphobe who feared catching covid during his attack, idk.
Or just smart enough to know it looks way less shady. Side note, he was wearing surgical masks all over in PA

MOSCOW, Idaho - Flight records show a Pennsylvania police plane circled the Poconos home where authorities apprehended suspected Idaho killer Bryan Kohberger for hours last week.

A playback of air traffic data shows the plane's path circling Kohberger's parents' home from 4:02 a.m. to 6:22 a.m. Dec. 30.

The single-engine 2019 Textron Aviation 208B kept eyes in the sky long after a State Police tactical team and the FBI raided the Kohberger family's home in Albrightsville.

[…]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member