MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juli McDonald from WBZ (tv station in Boston area) reported that "They hosted friends for NYE." Her mother was told by her son-in-law "not to worry about her missing daughter" (reported above from report in kurir). Whether he killed her or not, I have no idea. If not, maybe one of the friends whom they hosted on NYE left with her in their car. She could have been an Eastern European spy (she reportedly had very refined language skills - her English having only a very slight accent) and the time was for her to "return to base" before getting further legally entangled in any of the shenanigans for which her husband has been convicted. The mother in law may in fact have seen her leaving with suitcases, but it might have been with one of their guests at what was actually an earlier hour than she thought, and it would have been due to a "work emergency" even if not one with the property management firm for which she worked.

For example: The mansion you lease for $12k a month has a pipe burst and is flooding your great room and ruining your custom-made sofa and your grand piano. The leasing company sends a junior plumber in a truck because it's a holiday. Would that be acceptable?
Well, I doubt they'd send a junior plumber, but anyone of high calibre an be sent following a few phone calls to the right people. And Ana would've had those people to call for emergencies. (What she could've added by being there in person, I don't know.)

But that "emergency call" would've had to come in on New Year's Eve. Yet the party still went ahead, and she wasn't due to fly back until the 3rd Jan.

I think the "emergency work trip" back to DC was bogus. Interestingly, her company haven't denied or confirmed anything, which to me is odd.

As far as I know, on New Year's Eve, nothing indicated such a scenario. Anna, Brian, their children and friends were in their home and enjoying themselves. Anna called me around one hour after midnight to wish me a Happy New Year. I can't forgive myself for not answering! I was sleeping and, like a dreamer, I saw the call and said to myself "I'll call her in the morning". Ana then called her sister, but she didn't answer either, and her godmother from Belgrade couldn't hear the phone because of the music - says a visibly worried woman.
I'd like to know in what time zone the "hour after midnight" call to Belgrade was made. Assuming Massachusetts time, but would be good to clarify.

Okay, so he'd still have the electronic monitoring device then. I was only able to skim those docs but plan to revisit them. If I can find them, lol. Thank you! MOO
Yes @PommyMommy my assumption from reading the docs is that the husband is still wearing the ankle bracelet. When we saw imo him leave the house/property in the tweeted video ( in the red car just after the suv with the kids in the tweet up thread) I made the assumption that maybe he was headed to the station to sit with LE to see if he could recall anything else? IMO LE likely had a search warrant for the interior of the house - so LE may have been able to find some type of probable cause to get that warrant along the way ? Just my own speculation -

It’s also odd to me that she would be at a NYE party, that obviously ran past midnight, and then up and leaving on a trip less than 4 hours later. I just don’t see that happening..
Depends on who was attending.
It could be some high-profile clients, contacts, people in her line (or her husband's line) of work, people to network with, etc. etc.

Legal experts...what does it mean, if anything, that husband was arrested for 'misleading the investigation'? Is it a strategy to lock him and apply pressure before they have enough evidence to arrest him in connection with a crime directly against Ana? Presumably it is not something the police would do unless they suspected him of being involved in her disappearance. It seems like if the police needed more evidence, they would rather have him out and about making mistakes...yet, he is not being arrested in connection with her disappearance per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph