MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the children are in state custody as in cps/foster care custody ... or maybe with a relative/grandma/aunt ... under state custody. I guess I just hope they aren't with strangers, so traumatic for them. I wonder how BW 'mislead' the investigation ... maybe saying she left in the early morning for emergency work?? Moo

I’m still not sold she has been murdered. He’s been charged with misleading an investigation. I would assumed murdered…..but you never know? JMO

He certainly seems to have a pattern of not caring about other people other than himself.
bbm
Master manipulator ?
With the news of his arrest, I think we can surmise it won't end well ...
Sorry, but my heart is heavy over the whereabouts of this lady.
Did she discover something worse than the art fraud, and told him she was leaving and/or threatened to expose him ?
Imo.

Or they found her luggage...phone...something else?
IMO I do not believe there was ever any emergency but only my speculation. My opinion is she never left that house of her own volition. It is possible that in Ana's condo in DC LE found info documenting plans Ana may have had or other documented information about the marriage. It may have just been info laying around say on the kitchen counter , since the husband was on a monitor, I believe she knew there was no need to hide anything she had documented. But that is all my own imagination. That info may possibly have led to probale cause to further search the house in Cohasset. But just my own thoughts/ narrative - I have no idea
ALL IMO

I know this is a nit, but my other hobby besides sleuthing is jewelry (specifically the science behind stone cutting).

In the defense statement for the husband’s Warhol case, on p10, there is some financial info from the period between when BW pled guilty and had the initial sentencing. It includes $90k he passed to Ana, allegedly from his mom.

It ALSO included $1640 charge at Moissanite Co. This is an online jewelry store. Moissanite is a gemstone that is quite often purchased as a diamond simulant - it has a similar look.

Anyhow, $1640 is a lot of money on Moissanites given what they cost. Did BW perhaps buy his wife a showy gift as an apology? For example, today a pair of 4 carat stud earrings (top cut - ask me, I’d know) goes for $1300 on this same site - and they would be BIG statement pieces. IMO this looks like another example of ‘keeping up appearances’.

All just my own opinion and speculation, of course. But so interesting when my two hobbies momentarily collide.

Now I wonder if LE investigating in DC, including her condo there, uncovered information leading them to securing a warrant to search the house in Mass today. What a mess. Those poor little kids, old enough to know the upset, too young to understand. Moo

IMO I do not believe there was ever any emergency but only my speculation. My opinion is she never left that house of her own volition. It is possible that in Ana's condo in DC LE found info documenting plans Ana may have had or other documented information about the marriage. It may have just been info laying around say on the kitchen counter , since the husband was on a monitor, I believe she knew there was no need to hide anything she had documented. But that is all my own imagination. That info may possibly have led to probale cause to further search the house in Cohasset. But just my own thoughts/ narrative - I have no idea
ALL IMO
I don't believe there was any work emergency either. MOO

I’m still not sold she has been murdered. He’s been charged with misleading an investigation. I would assumed murdered…..but you never know? JMO

He certainly seems to have a pattern of not caring about other people other than himself.
I was somewhat hopeful until it was reported that homicide detectives were executing a search warrant in the home.

I know this is a nit, but my other hobby besides sleuthing is jewelry (specifically the science behind stone cutting).

In the defense statement for the husband’s Warhol case, on p10, there is some financial info from the period between when BW pled guilty and had the initial sentencing. It includes $90k he passed to Ana, allegedly from his mom.

It ALSO included $1640 charge at Moissanite Co. This is an online jewelry store. Moissanite is a gemstone that is quite often purchased as a diamond simulant - it has a similar look.

Anyhow, $1640 is a lot of money on Moissanites given what they cost. Did BW perhaps buy his wife a showy gift as an apology? For example, today a pair of 4 carat stud earrings (top cut - ask me, I’d know) goes for $1300 on this same site - and they would be BIG statement pieces. IMO this looks like another example of ‘keeping up appearances’.

All just my own opinion and speculation, of course. But so interesting when my two hobbies momentarily collide.

In one of her Instagram pictures, you can see her wedding band and engagement ring and they are very large and flashy. Because I also like shiny things, I immediately wondered if they were either Moissanite or lab-created diamonds.

Swap out the box for a famous name one you can buy online and you're out of the doghouse for sure.

Edited to add Instagram Link
MOO

Nice catch!!

I'm telling you, Ana is somewhere in that house!!
Either that or definitely closeby - she was not reported mising until Wednesday so hard to say - lots of water around there too. Since LE looked to be impounding the grey volvo ( upthread tweet ) my guess is that is a family car too - so it could have been driven somewhere with a body in it ? I think we will find out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back