MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing LE finally spoke to Ana's employee and there was so work emergency at all. That would make LE question the rest of the story also and this return back to the home. MOO

I don't believe there was any work emergency either. MOO
I'm beginning to think Brian Walshe is not very smart. Stealing $1mm from his dad. Even the art con was dumb from what I read. No reasonable way to believe he would get away with it. And tragically, now this.

Ok so the defense sentence memo pdf I linked earlier says that BW "has also continued his work with his partners in his business Capital Letters, which has been renamed Level 4 Coaching and Let's We Can, in trying to get those businesses off the ground."
Reminds me so much of Fotis Dulos and all his schemes.

I haven't found much on Level 4 Coaching but I did find this on the LETS company --
The Bureau of Fiscal Service (Fiscal Service), on behalf of the Corporation for National and Community Service (AmeriCorps), intends to contract with LETS We Can, LLC, 725 Jerusalem Rd, Cohasset MA 02025, on a sole source basis, under authority of FAR 6.302-1, for the Integr8 Suite of Teamwork Development Services. LETS We Can, LLC has been identified as the only source capable of providing the awards that meet the needs of the AmeriCorps.

Ofcourse I had to out doing an errand when something major happens.:rolleyes:
And logging on and seeing there's 9 new pages, yep for sure.
Caught up now.

Foolish evil man. No more luxury vacations, no more fancy cars etc.
And he was let off on the art scam....until the embezzlement of his Dad's will etc. Couldn't help himself.

Wonder if he'll be on suicide watch....I think he's a candidate.

I know this is a nit, but my other hobby besides sleuthing is jewelry (specifically the science behind stone cutting).

In the defense statement for the husband’s Warhol case, on p10, there is some financial info from the period between when BW pled guilty and had the initial sentencing. It includes $90k he passed to Ana, allegedly from his mom.

It ALSO included $1640 charge at Moissanite Co. This is an online jewelry store. Moissanite is a gemstone that is quite often purchased as a diamond simulant - it has a similar look.

Anyhow, $1640 is a lot of money on Moissanites given what they cost. Did BW perhaps buy his wife a showy gift as an apology? For example, today a pair of 4 carat stud earrings (top cut - ask me, I’d know) goes for $1300 on this same site - and they would be BIG statement pieces. IMO this looks like another example of ‘keeping up appearances’.

All just my own opinion and speculation, of course. But so interesting when my two hobbies momentarily collide.

My girlfriend is always telling me to propose with a Moissanite ring because it'd be cheaper and she likes it better than diamonds. I have researched buying them and agree that amount would get a sizeable piece of jewelry. I like your idea of it being a showy and flashy apology gift. MOO

I'm beginning to think Brian Walshe is not very smart. Stealing $1mm from his dad. Even the art con was dumb from what I read. No reasonable way to believe he would get away with it. And tragically, now this.
I agree with this ! He also stole from whomever his father left his estate to, and burned the will leaving him nothing. He sold his father's home and contents fraudulently.
Was his wife not aware of his crimes until his arrests?
M00

Ok so the defense sentence memo pdf I linked earlier says that BW "has also continued his work with his partners in his business Capital Letters, which has been renamed Level 4 Coaching and Let's We Can, in trying to get those businesses off the ground."

I haven't found much on Level 4 Coaching but I did find this on the LETS company --
The Bureau of Fiscal Service (Fiscal Service), on behalf of the Corporation for National and Community Service (AmeriCorps), intends to contract with LETS We Can, LLC, 725 Jerusalem Rd, Cohasset MA 02025, on a sole source basis, under authority of FAR 6.302-1, for the Integr8 Suite of Teamwork Development Services. LETS We Can, LLC has been identified as the only source capable of providing the awards that meet the needs of the AmeriCorps.
That's just scratching the surface. He has LLCs by the dozens over the years. It's mind boggling! Lots of tax liens as well.

Either that or definitely closeby - she was not reported mising until Wednesday so hard to say - lots of water around there too. Since LE looked to be impounding the grey volvo ( upthread tweet ) my guess is that is a family car too - so it could have been driven somewhere with a body in it ? I think we will find out soon.

Didn't the media reports say K9 were unable to track anything? I wonder where that entailed? Just the swampy area where they were searching yesterday, or anywhere pretty much outside of the house?

In one of her Instagram pictures, you can see her wedding band and engagement ring and they are very large and flashy. Because I also like shiny things, I immediately wondered if they were either Moissanite or lab-created diamonds.

Swap out the box for a famous name one you can buy online and you're out of the doghouse for sure.

Edited to add Instagram Link
MOO
Considering their financial issues and that she was the breadwinner, if she was sporting a Moissanite diamond engagement ring or otherwise, she likely knew.

What I think is that he needs her more than she needs him. So I just can’t see him doing anything to her. I really think they have, or she has a plan.
And have we learned if she was in Serbia by herself or with her husband and children yet?
Edited to add that as usual, I’m wrong! Just once, I’d like to get one right! :cool:

Last edited:
I agree with this ! He also stole from whomever his father left his estate to, and burned the will leaving him nothing. He sold his father's home and contents fraudulently.
Was his wife not aware of his crimes until his arrests?
M00
He also has his mother paying the 5k/month rent and she has contributed 500k to him and his legal fees since 12/2021 in addition to 136k directly to him from his mother.
He needs to tell what he knows but sadly I don't think he will.

Is this their former address?

I wonder if the "family member" saw her leave until investigators conducted a formal interview explaining that there are charges for lying to police and then that story crumbled.

On the children, if there is no legal guardian available to care for them they will go into "state custody" as in DCYF becomes responsible for them but they look first to kinship placement - they will see if there is a grandparent, aunt, uncle available to care for them. If not, they will go to further out kinship placement - like a cousin or second cousin. Only if there is no one known to the child wiling and able to take custody do they find a foster family. Some foster families specialize in "emergency" care where they are the soft landing place for a day or two while long term care is figured out. It is surely scary so hopefully there are family members close and available who can step in immediately for these boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery