ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is heartbreaking honestly. Literally crying out for help. I wonder if efforts were made to see doctors, therapy, etc. This certainly gives some insight into his past struggles, which weren’t currently apparent. It seemed as if he had gotten past some of this and was functioning, going off to college, somewhat successfully etc.
It is sad but Im not sure the author is BK.

"Last holiday in this home" - it is written.

When did BK leave his home?

JMO

Interesting thought, but I can’t get past the fact that this guy made so many mistakes.
Either he is not nearly the mastermind some thought he was, or he enjoys attention even if it is negative attention.
If his intention was to pull of the perfect murder, and get by with it, that hasn’t happened. I can’t help but be curious as to what he thinks about his crime now.

We will know more if and when this goes to trial. I assume his ego won’t let him admit guilty or take a plea.

JMO

Also.....there is a huge difference in learning something from a book and actually applying it with all the variables that come with real life.

Latches on sliding doors IMO are not locks, the latches as you say in utube videos are easy to breach. Putting a piece of wood in the floor door channel prevents door from opening.
from what I have seen on the usual happenings at that house I don't think they were too worried about locking any doors to exterior and apparently not to their respective rooms either. Many people came and went in that house...doors open. I don't think security is top of mind for college students living together like that.

That exposes a lot more than just eyebrows. Eye shape and size, eye color, bridge of nose. If it was pitch black dark, would you even see bushy eyebrows? Maybe her eyes were acclimated to the dark just enough to make out the bushy eyebrows. She nailed the height and build. Athletic build but not muscular. Classic runner frame, lean and athletic but not bulky. There have been multiple accounts of him running up to 6-7 miles at a time.
I think there were lights on in certain areas of the house during the killings, so it may have been dark but not pitch black. In particular, I think it's probable that the light in X's room was still on given that it appears she was still active on TikTok at 4:12am. It's also possible the kitchen light was on.

I’d like opinions to what you think explains these things

1. Affidavits don’t have to state everything but they need to be true to the point of probable cause. This makes it extremely important to have it stick to be very grammatically accurate.

D.M. stated she originally went to sleep in her bedroom on the southeast side of the
second floor. D.M. stated she was awoken at approximately 4:00 a.m.

What is meant by originally. Having that word there leaves questions and if it didn’t mean anything could have easily just been left out .

The next thing that is crucial IMO is that she stated she woke up at approximately 4:00 am. To me, this is sooo important. Think about it. If you are dead asleep and got woken up, how could you state at all what time it was unless you look at an actual click. If you look at click, I know exact time.

A person just throwing a wild guess what time it was out of thin air would not hold up to mean anything. This I find this wording by officer to stand out. You either know the time or you don’t.

It might be a stretch, but it is highly probable that both survivors heard it all and were frozen under their beds, hiding. It is highly possible that D was about to run out of the house when she opened the door the 3rd time.

Why would this not be known? Because the vultures would descend on these girls and heap even more trauma upon their young souls.

Remember, LE didn't tell the entire story in the PCA. It was "just enough" for the no-knock warrant arrest. This is all he knows about at the moment and may be all we will find out until trial.

If this has been mentioned before disregard it.

Is there just a coincidence that the address and the date are a match? 1122 and November 22

What’s the significance of November 22nd…? The murders took place in the early morning of November 13th so just wondering if I missed something with the 22nd…

November 2022. Month and year
I dont see any significance personally...

I have a feeling that dog was used to not having peaceful, silent nights, living in a “party house.” Something eventually set him off, but the initial commotion may have blended in with what he’s used to hearing. MOO
We have two fluffy hybrid sentinel dogs smaller than Murphy who bark, really bark, at strangers and even at the family when we come home. The one with the most Lhasa Apso genetics would die before standing down if one of us were attacked, and the other would follow his alpha leadership. Doodles have a different disposition (our nephew has one who could be Murphy's twin), but they're still evolved from wolves. My guess is the noise Dylan heard that she mistook for Kaylee playing with the dog was Kaylee in a struggle with the killer and the dog circling, jumping, some barking and territorial but unsure. He was accustomed to hundreds of strangers coming in and out which resulted in canine confusion; however, the smell of blood and death, especially his Kaylee, was bad, but getting locked in Kaylee's room away from her, in particular, would have led to lots of barking both as an alert and as begging to be near her. MOO

I posted on the other thread that was just closed. I did not have time to add this important link so brought my post over to add it:

My post was in response to a poster speculating that BK was wearing a ski mask.

My post:

"Not a ski mask because the witness said it covered his mouth and nose and that he has bushy eyebrows. A ski mask covers the eyebrows and has just holes for eyes.

This is why I think BK shaved his eyebrows after his arrest before showing up in court."
IMO, I don’t think BKs eyebrows are that bushy.

This is heartbreaking honestly. Literally crying out for help. I wonder if efforts were made to see doctors, therapy, etc. This certainly gives some insight into his past struggles, which weren’t currently apparent. It seemed as if he had gotten past some of this and was functioning, going off to college, somewhat successfully etc.
MOO, Very much so a cry for help. It seems he was as young as 14/15 when he started posting. He talks a lot about dieting, he becomes quite fixated (MOO) and posts frequently about the idea that fungi, coffee, and anti-biotics are all toxins that could be causing the visual snow condition and his behavior. This account also links to his soundcloud account, which contains a rap he made about his condition: "Rise up instrumental- test"image_2023-01-08_172459799.png
He also claims to have an uncle that is an ex army ranger and green beret, could that be where his interest in the military came from? Speculation of course.
image_2023-01-08_172539190.png

He also seems to believe that a medication, topomax, made him act "crazy" in his own words. (First screenshot) (Second Screenshot)
image_2023-01-08_173353144.png

image_2023-01-08_173507168.png

*Edited to add a couple more screengrabs since my internet did a goof lol

Last edited:
CNN's expert was giving fake info the other day.
He said BK exited the house in a black mask.

I think they've all been poor tbh.
Fake info? Do you mean false or they made a mistake. Fake info insinuates that they made it up. BK exiting the house in a black mask is not what I would consider giving "fake info". Is this 2016 again with the "fake news".
Didn't DM say that the intruder had on black clothing and a mask? Not necessarily a black mask but it wasn't make she would said the make was blue like a surgical mask or just white.

I'm fairly certain LE actually did place the stools like that. At this point, they'd moved things around quite a bit, which was really noticeable in the daily news coverage because of the growing mess on the kitchen table. Earlier photos taken in the same location show the doors are clear to enter & exit through. See below photos taken November 14th (I hate to link a Fox article, but I don't want to spend all night searching for the same thing elsewhere!).

View attachment 393916
Image 1

View attachment 393917
Image 2
Thank you for this. I was having to rethink some of my assumptions of how the perpetrator entered the house. I'm back on the kitchen slider theory.:)

Also.....there is a huge difference in learning something from a book and actually applying it with all the variables that come with real life.

Absolutely true, I had a grad student from China work with me years ago who purchased a standard sedan second hand. He wanted me to write down instructions so he could learn to drive it- true story!
I began to talk him through it and decided to give him lessons instead. He would not get over about 20-25 mph so he rarely got to 3rd gear. He drove like a grandma… But he had gotten the car because his wife had just had a little boy.

Book learning has limitations and consequences

JMO

I’d like opinions to what you think explains these things

1. Affidavits don’t have to state everything but they need to be true to the point of probable cause. This makes it extremely important to have it stick to be very grammatically accurate.

D.M. stated she originally went to sleep in her bedroom on the southeast side of the
second floor. D.M. stated she was awoken at approximately 4:00 a.m.

What is meant by originally. Having that word there leaves questions and if it didn’t mean anything could have easily just been left out .

The next thing that is crucial IMO is that she stated she woke up at approximately 4:00 am. To me, this is sooo important. Think about it. If you are dead asleep and got woken up, how could you state at all what time it was unless you look at an actual click. If you look at click, I know exact time.

A person just throwing a wild guess what time it was out of thin air would not hold up to mean anything. This I find this wording by officer to stand out. You either know the time or you don’t.
We had a bad storm roll through Sacramento last night. The noise from the high winds woke me up. The first thing I did was look at the clock. It's a habit I have.

The witness saw him walk past her and leave the house through a sliding glass door wearing a mask over his mouth and nose. The witness said his clothes were black but the affidavit doesn't say if the mask was black.

All we know for sure is he was wearing a mask that covered his mouth and nose. The witness saw his eyebrows so his eyebrows were not covered.

It is speculation that his mask was black and speculation that maybe the witness also saw his eyes.

I believe LE left out some specific details that only they and prosecutors know. Then if a witness comes forward and knows details that only LE knows, then LE knows they are a credible witness.

LE never reveals all their evidence to the public. It is not necessary to reveal all the evidence in an affidavit. Just enough to get the judge to sign off on it.

I learned this from watching the Rhoden/Gilley murder investigation.
Just to be clear, the PCA did not say D witnessed him leave through the kitchen sliding door. We don't know, for sure, how he left the scene.

What forum is this from?
It is from a “visual snow syndrome” forum.

VSS is a neurological disorder with no known cure. Treatment may help or side effects may be worse. Persons with schizophrenia have VSS.

“Notably, a range of psychiatric symptoms are consistently reported in VSS patients; these include depression and anxiety, (2, 3, 5), as well as fatigue, sleep disturbances (7, 8), and depersonalisation, a dissociative experience involving a sense of estrangement from the body (9).Jul 30, 2021”

His posts reveal an extremely troubled young man.

Just Google it. Lot of information. Rare disorder. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members