ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something still is not right, BK is highly trained in criminology, first thing he is going to say that he was there with the other people that morning and that is how his DNA got on the knife case and his finger prints where found, not counting he is going to say he was there during party’s, LE is going to have to find more evidence than his phone trace, JMO
I don't know any evidence of fingerprints having been found, but regarding the sheath, he could say he lost it some time ago.
He could've cut his finger using it on some occasion unrelated to the murders prior to losing it.

I don't know any evidence of fingerprints having been found, but regarding the sheath, he could say he lost it some time ago.
He could've cut his finger using it on some occasion unrelated to the murders prior to losing it.

He could say they stole it from his car leading into a case of defense.

Tapatalk is the platform, but the forum specifically is a forum for those with "Visual Snow" to discuss their condition. I spent a couple hours last night archiving his whole profile on wayback, and oh boy some of those posts are... sad. Here is the link to his profile if you're interested in clicking around. This one in particular really stood out to me.
MOO, IMO
View attachment 393905
This profile pic isn't of someone who was overweight as BK was when he was 15 or 16, as he would have been in 2011.

How accurate are the GPS pings? Defense won’t be able to say “BK was in the area dealing drugs” or something right? In the Delphi case the pings for RL were “in the area of the bridge” but really were probably just RL at home. Anyway, I guess what I’m wondering is, are there more towers in the Moscow area to actually put him at the victims house the 12 previous times?

Interesting thought, but I can’t get past the fact that this guy made so many mistakes.
Either he is not nearly the mastermind some thought he was, or he enjoys attention even if it is negative attention.
If his intention was to pull of the perfect murder, and get by with it, that hasn’t happened. I can’t help but be curious as to what he thinks about his crime now.

We will know more if and when this goes to trial. I assume his ego won’t let him admit guilt or take a plea.

JMO
I'm not sure what all he had written, planned and visualized in his fiction-come-to-life but I do believe he was ultimately going for feeling. How it would feel to him to do everything he did, from his clothing selection to actually getting dressed in anticipation of this crime. He can now answer his own questionnaire and probably a few more questions that weren't on that survey. His philosophy may be that you cannot know what you haven't experienced.
jmo

I’d like opinions to what you think explains these things

1. Affidavits don’t have to state everything but they need to be true to the point of probable cause. This makes it extremely important to have it stick to be very grammatically accurate.

D.M. stated she originally went to sleep in her bedroom on the southeast side of the
second floor. D.M. stated she was awoken at approximately 4:00 a.m.

What is meant by originally. Having that word there leaves questions and if it didn’t mean anything could have easily just been left out .

The next thing that is crucial IMO is that she stated she woke up at approximately 4:00 am. To me, this is sooo important. Think about it. If you are dead asleep and got woken up, how could you state at all what time it was unless you look at an actual click. If you look at click, I know exact time.

A person just throwing a wild guess what time it was out of thin air would not hold up to mean anything. This I find this wording by officer to stand out. You either know the time or you don’t.

Super interesting observations

You asked what could be meant by the word ‘originally‘ here.

D.M. stated she originally went to sleep in her bedroom on the southeast side of the

I think this means she went back to sleep in her bedroom after the encounter with the guy, in the same location where she was ’originally’.

I think DM may have been awakened by something and lay there still listening, but did not initially look at the clock for some time. She looked at the clock later it was after 4AM so she estimated she woke up near 4AM.

My kids do not have alarm clocks with a digital number in their rooms, they use their phone to tell time. I wondered if she had an alarm clock on her nightstand or not.
If she did, she may have been facing away from it?
If she had her phone- other questions come to mind.

JMO

The next thing that is crucial IMO is that she stated she woke up at approximately 4:00 am. To me, this is sooo important. Think about it. If you are dead asleep and got woken up, how could you state at all what time it was unless you look at an actual click. If you look at click, I know exact time.

A person just throwing a wild guess what time it was out of thin air would not hold up to mean anything. This I find this wording by officer to stand out. You either know the time or you don’t.
She could have looked at the clock. If it was 3:55 or 4:05, she might have said "about 4." Or she may have looked at the clock after she went back to bed and saw that it was 4:10 or so and knew she must have awakened at about 4.

I had the thought that since he was not hired as a Pullman Washington police officer he would commit these murders, get hired on as a Moscow ID police officer, then shine with a quick rise through the ranks by his brilliant deduction of evidence ect in this crime. Or by solving it, with someone else as the perpetrator of course.

JMO Pure speculation on my part.
Here’s a bizarre speculation: what if he had a dissociative episode and his personality split; one is a killer and the other is the investigator who catches the killer? Just another scenario.

If his intention was to pull of the perfect murder, and get by with it, that hasn’t happened. I can’t help but be curious as to what he thinks about his crime now.
Lets say the killer does have a plan of pulling off the perfect murder. That plan is to get arrested and charged because of the evidence that was allegedly left behind, however to be found not guilty because of that same alleged evidence?

Now THAT would indeed be the perfect crime...would it not?

Could BCK be smarter than we may think... many of his past teachers and classmates have said he is very intelligent, it does seem that BCK has put in the effort and done the due diligence to attempt such an plan. IDK Im just speculating

I'm not sure what all he had written, planned and visualized in his fiction-come-to-life but I do believe he was ultimately going for feeling. How it would feel to him to do everything he did, from his clothing selection to actually getting dressed in anticipation of this crime. He can now answer his own questionnaire and probably a few more questions that weren't on that survey. His philosophy may be that you cannot know what you haven't experienced.
jmo
makes sense.

These are just some of my thoughts:

1. I think he was obsessed with killing and had the urge to kill. I know he was irritated with women since he was awkward and had little success to a point in high school the girls would throw objects at him.

2. I think he began to study serial killings for his master's degree, and it just added to his urge to kill.He may have started the program to try to satisfy his urge to kill.

3. He then was seeking a Phd in Pullman. I think these studies just further fired up his urge to kill.

4. I think he always thought he was the smartest person in the room, and wanted to commit the perfect crime.

5. I think he may have found the women at the subject house through social media and became obsessed with them. He would go and watch them.

6. I think him showing up at the the property at 9 am after the killings showed that he was interested in the law enforcement's attempts to solve the case. He wanted to outwit them.

7. I think he may have had a grudge with law enforcement since he had been turned down for a position with them. He may have failed the psychological test. He probably felt a certain, "I'll show them."

8. He may have also talked in chat rooms and in his class about the crime, and knowing everything about the murders, he had an ego boost because he knew what everyone else didn't.

9. I'm surprised he didn't fight extradition, and I think his current lawyer will try to move the venue to a place other than Moscow where it was so intensely followed and frightened people. It would be hard to find unbiased and unknowledgeable jurors in Moscow.

Thanks for reading.

He could say the Keebler Elves placed the sheath at the murder site. But HE can't say any of these things if HE doesn't testify. And, hopefully, the jurors will exercise common sense and weigh the likelihood of any excuse, dismissing these fanciful stories as not reaching the threshold of reasonable doubt.

Major apologies if this is spammy but I just wanted to drop a couple more things I thought were significant from this profile.
"I find no joy in life?"
View attachment 393936
"Drop in blood pressure/fainting caused great increase in snow, what does this tell us?"
View attachment 393935

"Am I the only one?"
View attachment 393934
This is reading like organic brain disease to me..
Were you able to track back to his earlies writings at all?
Podcast mentioned he started when he was 11 or some ungodly age like that..?

Major apologies if this is spammy but I just wanted to drop a couple more things I thought were significant from this profile.
"I find no joy in life?"
View attachment 393936
"Drop in blood pressure/fainting caused great increase in snow, what does this tell us?"
View attachment 393935

"Am I the only one?"
View attachment 393934
I wonder if he ever got counseling and help for this condition, maybe he did heroin to escape. Now look 4 innocents paid the ultimate sacrifice

I’d like opinions to what you think explains these things

1. Affidavits don’t have to state everything but they need to be true to the point of probable cause. This makes it extremely important to have it stick to be very grammatically accurate.

What is meant by originally. Having that word there leaves questions and if it didn’t mean anything could have easily just been left out .

She probably didn't say "I woke up at approximately 4 am" that is most likely how the officer worded it in the document. Originally could mean a few things as in she originally woke up at that time 4am and then some other time later. Or she was originally in that room and went to a different room later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname