ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE can they get BK’s medical records? Any cuts, bruises? Just 4 days after BK allegedly committed murders, HE goes to the doctor.
This article says is was a routine medical appt. He could have had cuts and bruises checked out, but it appears the appt was made prior to the murders and not for a more urgent matter.

Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger attended a routine medical appointment in the days after the killings and 'charmed' staff by being 'chatty'.

And that’s maybe why he went to the doctor appt. moo.
If someone has a huge sharp knife and the other doesn’t and is in sleep, I can’t see much help that would be for him. Even if X is awake, what she can do. LE May already has a sense he is enjuryed or not from the scene.

When people say FBI arranged the two Indians stops to look at his hands. In the second stops the cop seemed to not get the message as his body camera is consistently facing his own unfashionable shoes.

If someone has a huge sharp knife and the other doesn’t and is in sleep, I can’t see much help that would be for him. Even if X is awake, what she can do. LE May already has a sense he is enjuryed or not from the scene.

When people say FBI arranged the two Indians stops to look at his hands. In the second stops the cop seemed to not get the message as his body camera is consistently facing his own unfashionable shoes.
Right, I agree but stabbing a person, that close up, reaching up at his face, nails digging into his neck, eyes, pulling at the mask. Possible IMO

This article says is was a routine medical appt. He could have had cuts and bruises checked out, but it appears the appt was made prior to the murders and not for a more urgent matter.

Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger attended a routine medical appointment in the days after the killings and 'charmed' staff by being 'chatty'.
That is interesting isn't it. Days after a brutal stabbing murder of 4 people, he goes to the doctor, routine. He is unusually charming. I wonder if this wasn't part of his plan, if he comes out unscathed, he goes to the doc, is chatty etc on purpose so that they remember him. He makes it a point to show he is uninjured. This is starting to sound like a Columbo episode.

In answer to a couple of questions from the closed thread.....

WIFI Touch allows you to connect to password protected wi-fi without having to ask for a key or enter a password. Most new phones have this technology built in and it is also available as a downloadable app. When Touch is turned on, your device connects automatically to the password protected network but only if you have already connected to that network before and that network password hasn't changed.
Also worth noting that many private and public ISPs often don't require password or touch connect by wifi hotspot.
Many times hotspots are part of a businesses wifi network setup via provider by default.

So as long as you have an overall login for provider you can connect for to them.

Xfinity for example has millions of them including 30+ in Moscow, Idaho all accessible with a single login.

Similarly Eduroam/Anyroam wifi can be used with any affiliated schools password
(for example WSU UofI)

Attachments

• mihs.JPG
    mihs.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 9
  • anyr.JPG
    anyr.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 6
Just carrying over a question from the last thread, about "single source" DNA.

That doesn't mean that there was just one tiny bit of DNA (one cell, let's say). There could have been a lot.

It just means it's all from one person. What they collected turned out to be all from the same person.

Presumably, they did not test every surface or part of the sheath, as it may need to be tested again by other labs at some point.

That doesn't mean that there was just one tiny bit of DNA (one cell, let's say). There could have been a lot.

It just means it's all from one person. What they collected turned out to be all from the same person.

Presumably, they did not test every surface or part of the sheath, as it may need to be tested again by other labs at some point.
I actually wondering if the rest of the sheath wasn't covered in blood since it was apparently next to MM's body.

In answer to a couple of questions from the closed thread.....

WIFI Touch allows you to connect to password protected wi-fi without having to ask for a key or enter a password. Most new phones have this technology built in and it is also available as a downloadable app. When Touch is turned on, your device connects automatically to the password protected network but only if you have already connected to that network before and that network password hasn't changed.
From my house to the nearest big city is 160 miles, over a mountain range. My phone and internet work the whole way except for a couple brief spots. Amazing to me

I actually wondering if the rest of the sheath wasn't covered in blood since it was apparently next to MM's body.

Could be - would be victim blood. That may be why they went for the snap. The way I read the report, whatever they tested came back as just one person's DNA - a stranger male. Since it was the sheath snap, that was pretty significant.

If there is blood from M or K on the sheath, then it will be a valuable object for the jury to think about. The sheath had to be brought in during the course of the murders, their blood was deposited that night. His (non-blood) DNA is on the part of the sheath that opened it so that the knife could come out.

Tells a dramatic story.

I read the touch dna was on the sheath's button tab. Obviously it was tight, and he had to struggle with it to free his knife. When camping, I have had a knife in a sheath. You use your thumb to pop the tab. He had to push it forcefully, apparently, which would have made a good chance his dna could be left

From my house to the nearest big city is 160 miles, over a mountain range. My phone and internet work the whole way except for a couple brief spots. Amazing to me
And I reside in a large city, but the second I turn the corner to my house there (which is on the corner on top of a hill) my 5g goes dead. I go two blocks down the street and it's back. Go figure. Carrier, location, weather, towers, trees, hills, phone itself, even the case makes a difference.

'Premature public disclosure of the details of this law enforcement investigation will create serious and imminent threat to effective law enforcement and could result in the premature end of this investigation which could create a threat to public safety."
translates to me as "If we have to end this investigation before we get all our ducks in a row, then this guy could go free and that is a threat to public safety".

If all they had was what was in the PCA, that would not be enough to convict, IMO. I believe they are trying (maybe desperately) to get something that is irrefutable. Knife with his prints and/or DNA and one or more of the victim's DNA or bundle of bloody clothing comes to mind. What if someone had information from those docs that would send them out in search of the knife, etc? If some person who is NOT LE picks up that knife, bundle of clothing, whatever, and hauls it into the police station or WORSE calls the Daily Mail, it taints the evidence. Also, if they release what they are looking for, if BK has anyone who would do so that person could hide/destroy evidence.

That was just the first thing that came to my mind, anyway. IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.
Agree, did not want to alert BK before the arrest.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for sleuthing family social media>

Could be - would be victim blood. That may be why they went for the snap. The way I read the report, whatever they tested came back as just one person's DNA - a stranger male. Since it was the sheath snap, that was pretty significant.

If there is blood from M or K on the sheath, then it will be a valuable object for the jury to think about. The sheath had to be brought in during the course of the murders, their blood was deposited that night. His (non-blood) DNA is on the part of the sheath that opened it so that the knife could come out.

Tells a dramatic story.
Yes, I assumed "single source" meant that on the snap, there was only one source of DNA. If there is NOT victim blood on the sheath, that could also tell an interesting story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kind of another mistake in his long list of them IMO. Even if it was pre-scheduled and routine, I would think medical staff of all people would be sure to notice any cuts or bruises and could testify in the future… though I suppose it could also look suspicious now, in retrospect, if he had canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa