ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious about the photo on the ID badge he is wearing in this photo but can’t clearly distinguish if he has sun glasses on or if it is similar to his Visual Snow avatar?
Has anyone else seen that photo ID clearly?
As SillyBilly mentioned, I too had and have big doubts about the veracity of his supposed symptoms and wonder if he didn’t choose that obscure forum to begin exploring another kind of effects of possible depersonalization. I have also entertained the thought that he was looking to understand another close family member’s mindset and behavior.
He was in the LE club as a Sophmore in 2011, thinking about becoming an Army Ranger at the time he did the VS posting. He graduated in 2013? Had supposedly been into Heroin between Jr and Sr high school year? Enrilled in CC in 2016?9
Do we know when he dropped out of the Vocational training program or true date date range of his employment as a Security Guard?
Why would such a bright person be in high school classes only half a day? Would he have been placed there for behavioral issues?
It doesn’t all add up IMO.
Often if you are enrolled in a vocational program while in high school you get out early to attend classes or work somewhere related to your skill you are training for. Due to laws for any disability, I don't think you can be treated differentially because of legalities, ie: getting out of school early etc.

Prairie Wind:
It is notable how she points out that the PCA states his phone pinged a cell tower in Moscow on Nov 14, but LE don't believe his phone was in Moscow that day. That is a problem.

A single cell tower can tell the distance a phone that pinged
it was, in about a 30 degree arc. This is called a timing band.
MOO sounds like the Moscow tower ping was an isolated incident and at some distance.

In the previous thread, @10ofRods said:

"I can sort of tell a little bit about which house goes with which router name (very little) because some of the routers have clearly been named by an age group or a language group that gives those hints. One neighbor uses a version of his car license plate number and another makes a reference to her dog's name, etc. There's also someone who changes the name on their router frequently and I'm pretty sure I know who he is (IT guy I used to work with, signal is strongest when I walk by his house)."

Which reminded me of the fellow I read about who (jokingly, I assume) talked about naming his wifi network "FBI Undercover Van #1" and then watching to see which neighbors looked up and down the street nervously...
I had mine as Mobile Surveillance Van. :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think here. It says "search warrant served"-on who? Is this a legal search?
Thoughts
The search warrant was executed at the suspects apartment would be a better way of stating what took place in my opinion. JMO.

Nancy Grace is on a lot of MSM broadcasts, so I am assuming she is ok to mention - in her latest podcast she travels to Idaho and the crime scene and comments on how easy it is to see in the house, if the theory that the accused could have therefore been a ‘peeping Tom’ first (hence 12 previous visits to the area), then it has been said that in many break ins and violent killings, the perpetrator started of being a ‘peeping Tom’.

LE can they get BK’s medical records? Any cuts, bruises? Just 4 days after BK allegedly committed murders, HE goes to the doctor.
Is there evidence that BK went to a doctor 4 days after the murders? Do you have a link?

Prairie Wind:
It is notable how she points out that the PCA states his phone pinged a cell tower in Moscow on Nov 14, but LE don't believe his phone was in Moscow that day. That is a problem.

A single cell tower can tell the distance a phone pinged
it was in a 30 degree arc. This is called a timing band.
MOO sounds like the Moscow tower ping was an isolated incident and at some distance.
I don’t really understand that either. Are they insinuating the ping is an error, someone else had his phone, he planted his phone on someone who was going to Moscow that day?

A few thoughts on familial DNA evidence. Only and handful of states explicitly allow it, last I checked (though list is old) Idaho and Pennsylvania weren't on it. In fact,"...genealogical evidence has never been used in Idaho during a conviction in court."
It is a controversial topic both scientifically and due to civil liberty issues. There's a reason it wasn't overtly mentioned in the PCA.
Not saying it will but there is also a real chance it gets tossed. Without it, and 'poisoned fruit' there might be serious issues in getting a conviction.
If the accused is convicted and the DNA evidence is part of the case then imho there will be many years of appeals possibly to the highest level of state and even federal courts.

In the previous thread, @10ofRods said:

"I can sort of tell a little bit about which house goes with which router name (very little) because some of the routers have clearly been named by an age group or a language group that gives those hints. One neighbor uses a version of his car license plate number and another makes a reference to her dog's name, etc. There's also someone who changes the name on their router frequently and I'm pretty sure I know who he is (IT guy I used to work with, signal is strongest when I walk by his house)."

Which reminded me of the fellow I read about who (jokingly, I assume) talked about naming his wifi network "FBI Undercover Van #1" and then watching to see which neighbors looked up and down the street nervously...
I've seen more than a couple of routers name FBI Investigative/Undercover Van... the first time I was taken aback for a moment.

This article says is was a routine medical appt. He could have had cuts and bruises checked out, but it appears the appt was made prior to the murders and not for a more urgent matter.

Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger attended a routine medical appointment in the days after the killings and 'charmed' staff by being 'chatty'.
After committing this horrific crime, he seemed more confident and at ease in conversations both in class and in this medical appointment.

Seems that engaging in a monstrous mass murder enhanced his self-esteem and empowered him to interact with others as a confident, friendly and so-called caring guy. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member