ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

Take notice folks ... Websleuths will not tolerate disparaging comments about other members.

If you engage in rude personal attacks against another member, you will receive a minimum 1 week Time Out. Depending on the consequences of such attacks, there may be a permanent loss of posting privileges.

Sillybilly
WS Admin

ADMIN NOTE:

The true crime community is inundated with discussion of the Daily Mail article about the Reddit posts by Pappa Rodger and InsideLooking possibly having been made by BK. That is still speculation with no confirmation from official sources. As there is a gag order in place, there is no new ‘official’ information for discussion.

Websleuths would not normally allow discussion of any Reddit posts UNLESS the social media account is known to belong to a victim or a POI/suspect. After discussion with Tricia, Websleuths is making a thread specific exception in this instance to allow discussion of those 2 accounts because it is being covered by MSM and our WS approved sources (Jennifer Coffindaffer and Hidden True Crime).

At all times members must remember that, although suspected to be BK, those accounts are NOT CONFIRMED to be made by him and information must be taken with a very large grain of salt.

For example ... the DM article indicates that PR’s posts stopped after BK’s arrest. There is a screenshot in the DM article where a Reddit Admin specifically states the PR account had been removed by Reddit the day before BK’s arrest.

This will give our members something to discuss and speculate about but please remember to take it all with that big grain of salt.

Any questions, please do not ask them on the thread. Just jump off any post to Report and ask and a Mod or Admin will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks !!

ADMIN REMINDERS:

If this keeps up, we're going to need a separate thread just for reminders ;)

WS doesn’t tolerate rudeness. Unless you are a WS verified expert, the opinions of other members are just as valid as yours. If you disagree with an opinion you can either respond respectfully or scroll and roll without comment.

We don’t allow posts promoting fundraising. If we did it for one, we would be expected to do it for all, and with the thousands of threads we have, that’s just not possible.

Oh, and please stop telling others what to do, say, or think. Post respectfully toward other members or Report it if you have an issue.

Thanks !!

ADMIN NOTE:

The only mental health conditions that are now allowed for discussion are those referenced in MSM and other WS approved sources (which includes those mentioned in the unconfirmed accounts of BK himself.)

Otherwise it's like Bartholomew hats with members speculating from A to Z in the DSM.

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

Articles that are behind a paywall cannot be direct quoted. To do so is a copyright infringement and a violation of WS Copyright Rules.

The whole idea of a subscription is that the content be paid for. Members can provide the link for others who may have a subscription, and can either use the short google hit summary or briefly paraphrase what the content refers to.

Just no direct quoting or posting images from the paywalled article itself. There are actually people who get paid to surf the net looking for infringements.

Please report any and all posts that violate copyright law.

MOD REMINDER:

As the weekend approaches, please keep in mind the sensitive nature of this case.

Prior to creating a post, think to yourself the following things: is it important and relevant to this case, does it productively add to the discussion and does it comply with the rules of this site?

We appreciate all new and veteran members joining/participating in the discussion. Taking the time to read the rules of this site helps us tremendously! The link can be found in my signature.

Thanks a ton!

Mad

ADMIN REMINDER:

Excerpt from The Rules: Etiquette & Information:

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

We do not victim blame or shame. Unless you can show how the "party house" activity or any other activity by the victims contributed to their vicious murder, the judgmental commentary about their activities is not constructive and is against TOS.

ADMIN NOTE:
Please MOVE ON from (in other words DO NOT RESPOND to):

- posts about HIPAA regarding the info disclosed in MSM from a medical professional.

- posts about child-bearing hips/hips-to-waist ratio/how wide ANYONE’s hips are (especially mine).

THANK YOU for your attention to this 95% serious note.

I take topamax for migraines. It does reduce appetite and cause weight loss when you first start taking it. The weight loss subsides after you get used to it. People call it stupamax because you become forgetful on it. I’m a stay at home mom at the moment so it doesn’t really matter to me. But if i was working in bookkeeping like i was before i do not think i could remain on it. I’m not as sharp as i normally am on it. Some people are affected more than others on it. Some people say it’s an absolute no go. They can’t think straight AT ALL. But i have not heard of people having emotional issues with it - just “foggy brain”. Now, you do have to titrate up and titrate down. If you don’t, i believe there can be bad side effects. I take it spaced out throughout the day (3-4 pills a day, rather than all at once and don’t have any problems and I’m 117-120 lbs depending on Holiday’s ;)

This is interesting...

Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger’s grad program had access to ‘crime lab’ with camera streams: insider

Bryan Kohberger's doctoral program at Washington State University maintains access to a "crime lab" database of police bodycam videos as well as live streams from security cameras on and off campus. More than five police departments share bodycam video with the CSI Lab database, according to the university
This is scary, what did he have access to?

I wish Kaylee Goncalves traveled to Texas to start her new dream job.
I wish Madison Mogen finished her marketing major in her senior year, and sought a marketing dream job.
I wish Xana Kernodle finished her junior year as a marketing major with amazing grades.
I wish Ethan Chapin could still hit the links and play basketball all summer long.

I wish this never happened.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member