ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t see this statement before, but it doesn’t surprise me it was in fact found outside, IMO
Was it leaked?

A shoe print was found in the mud outside the murders house, just outside the sliding door that Mortensen said was used by the killer to escape.

Watching dateline now, and I’m fired up about the “no threat to the public,” thing. I totally forgot about that. No, this guy wouldn’t have killed again for a while, but they couldn’t have known that at the time.

I haven’t see this statement before, but it doesn’t surprise me it was in fact found outside, IMO
Was it leaked?

A shoe print was found in the mud outside the murders house, just outside the sliding door that Mortensen said was used by the killer to escape.

Well we all know that it is totally inaccurate.

Page 5 of the Affidavit says a latent shoe print was found outside DM’s bedroom.

Also DM never said he went out the slider, she says he was walking in that direction.

I think the author of this article did some speed-reading. JMO

91BB64FF-ED34-4FA7-9963-6CF75582CF31.jpeg

<modsnip: no link> Ethan went to a party with his sister then he met Xana to go dancing. Kaylee and Maddie Went to food truck to get food on way home. Uber took them home. All the roommates were home. Kaylee called her x many times. At about 3am they went to bed except Xana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we all know that it is totally inaccurate.

Page 5 of the Affidavit says a latent shoe print was found outside DM’s bedroom.

Also DM never said he went out the slider, she says he was walking in that direction.

I think the author of this article did some speed-reading. JMO

View attachment 395238

I remember seeing a photo of a shoeprint (may or may not have had evidence markers) taken outside the house earlier on in the investigation. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate that photo at this time.

And yes, DM saw the murderer walking towards the sliding glass door, but the public has no definitive evidence that the killer left through the sliding glass other then LE believes that is what happened.

911 call was multiple people on the line. One word they heard was “dead” not stab wounds but large gashes they saw. VANDEL ALERT STAY IN PLACE. Heartbreaking watching friends cry. Police held everything close to best not even telling parents anything. Fear and shock. Students didn’t feel safe and left. So EVIL!
Is the 20/20 or dateline?

Bryan Kohberger's doctoral program at Washington State University maintains access to a "crime lab" database of police bodycam videos as well as live streams from security cameras on and off campus. More than five police departments share bodycam video with the CSI Lab database, according to the university
This was addressed previously:

Sundog:
But they didn't have access to LE videos and bodycams from the Moscow Police Department. MPD did not participate in WSU's crime lab teaching tool.

Wonder if any of the food Xana ordered was eaten. That would narrow the timeline, not that it necessarily matters a whole lot, but a jury would like that info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members