ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's more nonsense from the DM:

She opened her bedroom door, then saw a man in a black ski mask that covered his nose and mouth, walking 'towards her'.

headbang.gif
Ski mask? If this is a quote from a Daily Mail article, please provide the source.

MassGuy, I used to be a MassGirl. That 'no threat to the public' thing bugged me from the very beginning. I could not conceive of how that early in the investigation they could know that. I am rooting for this Police Department but I am still shaking my head about that one.
Hahahahah. I love the monicker. Yeah, if that happens, like the dude on dateline said, it’s a murder suicide, and I’ll add, they have specific knowledge that someone close to the victims did it.

If they’re smart, they’ll say “there’s no reason to believe there’s a threat to the public,” which is simply based on the fact that there’s no specific threat they’ve generated.

Both are dumb.

I have 20/20 on. Girl who gave him a haircut on December 2nd is on here. His old high school friend Casey who did the TikTok’s is on there.

Another high school acquaintance is on there, both high school friends called him withdrawn and kind of quiet.
Eww. That poor woman who cut his hair. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

Ski mask? If this is a quote from a Daily Mail article, please provide the source.
The link to the article has already been posted. It's the one in which they moved the shoeprint from outside DM's room to outside the sliding glass door.

here:

PCA has no ski mask, and no color for the mask.

D.M. stated that she opened her door for the third time after she heard crying and saw a figure clad in black clothing and a mask that covered the person's mouth and nose walking towards her.
Yes, that is correct. The OP claims the Daily Mail used the term ski mask in an article. I've asked for the source because I don't remember seeing that in the flurry of media following the public release of the PCA.

ETA Have been directedd to relvant artcle now so having a read.

The link to the article has already been posted. It's the one in which they moved the shoeprint from outside DM's room to outside the sliding glass door.

here:
ok thanks. Sorry I am behind. My apologies.

And that is nonsense why? I'm not following why this is aggravating you?
Again... PCA has no ski mask, and no color for the mask.

D.M. stated that she opened her door for the third time after she heard crying and saw a figure clad in black clothing and a mask that covered the person's mouth and nose walking towards her.

My misunderstanding.

DM = surviving roommate
DM = Daily Mail

Sometimes mind doesn't always reference correct one....

People generally refer to a woven mask that pulls down over your face as a ski mask, especially in Europe I would think. A face mask is a ski mask is a mask pulled down over your face with cutouts for your eyes and sometimes your mouth too.

<modsnip - quoted post snipped> If I read that right, he called DM seeing him in the house "hearsay".
LaBar is milking his 15 minutes of fame. He's making a name for himself as a lawyer. When media do stories they need to present both sides - pro and con. LaBar is speaking out about how he could be exonerated instead of ways he could be found guilty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the actual quote:

"I don’t believe hearsay is admissible in Idaho under the rules,” LaBar said. “Cross-examination of her is going to be key in the case to possibly get even more holes as far as the identification is concerned.”

In context I think he is saying that putting her on the stand to make that statement will be... problematic, and without her saying it on the stand, it would be hearsay.

Just spitballing here...

I hope that she doesn’t ‘identify’ him—I’m a skeptic of eyewitness identifications of strangers, anyway.

But, that she saw someone, 5’10 or so, not skinny, not weight-lifter bulky, with noticeable eyebrows, is relevant for what it is.

My misunderstanding.

DM = surviving roommate
DM = Daily Mail

Sometimes mind doesn't always reference correct one....
No, my bad. It just gets aggravating having to correct that tabloid's reckless reporting. But I apologize if I was rude to you or anyone else on here. My problem is with them, not people that get misled reading their nonsense.

And you're right, DM and DM... it's like all the confusion created by all the J's before BK got arrested. :p

Hello again. Been a while since I posted. I can't find the link of BK talking to himself after capture; he was in an orange jumpsuit with police and BK mumbled out loud "I'm fine.....it's going to be okay" or something similar. May have been UTube? BUT that made me think perhaps the witness at 1122 heard BK saying "It's ok. I'm going to help you." to himself. BK was talking to himself; self soothing. Did anyone else see BK's out loud mumbling, orange jumpsuit story?
Yes I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members