MA MA - Brittany Tee, 35, Brookfield, 10 Jan 2023 *last seen leaving a residence*

JAN 16, 2023
[...]

"She was on foot. We do have her car. We're going through her car right now looking for anything that might help us in that regard," said Worcester District Attorney Joseph Early.

Bethany says Brittany regularly checked in with her family. When she was not heard from for two days, Brittany's mother became suspicious and contacted the police.

"We didn't hear from her Tuesday. We didn't hear from her Wednesday. We didn't hear from her Thursday morning. So, by the afternoon my mom started getting concerned and then by Thursday night, she's like, ugh, this is just not right," Brittany said.

[...]

Two points in this article.

1) "State and local police believe she walked away from the home on Main Street." Taking that as factual, I think its interesting. If she walked away that makes the boyfriend at least less likely to have harmed her. There is no indication what happened before she left, but she certainly wouldn't be the first woman to stomp off after an argument and meet her end.

2) "The disappearance of a woman from Brookfield, Massachusetts, last week is not being treated as a crime scene..." This doesn't appear to be English so I have to translate. If they're trying to say that the residence from which she disappeared isn't being treated as a crime scene, then that supports the conclusion in #1.

That said, we know LE lies all the time. So, grain of salt and all that.

I'd also like to know what it means that her phone wasn't working. Bill wasn't paid? It was recently broken? Who goes any length of time at all these days without a working cell phone? Just another strange factor in this tale.

Last edited:

From the video ^:

Brittany's best friend, MS, says Brittany's boyfriend is cooperating with police.

Reporter says the DA is asking anyone in town with cameras at their home to pass along their footage to police. They're also asking those who live near or on Maple Street or Main Street to check sheds, hunting blinds, or other buildings on their property.

Lewis Field | Maple Street | State Police Barracks - Google Maps

@youarentsilly, we know that her phone last pinged near the police barracks on route 9, so it may just be the battery went dead. MOO

“She had her phone, we think her iPad, because we can't find it, and her wallet," Bethany Tee, Brittany's sister, said.

"Anyone in town with security cameras are asked to contact police," Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early said in a post on social media. "If it doesn't lead us somewhere, it helps us to eliminate different things that can help us go into the right direction."

“She had her phone, we think her iPad, because we can't find it, and her wallet," Bethany Tee, Brittany's sister, said.

"Anyone in town with security cameras are asked to contact police," Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early said in a post on social media. "If it doesn't lead us somewhere, it helps us to eliminate different things that can help us go into the right direction."

Hopefully that tech with her can aid in tracking her.

The Lewis Field area where police are searching (the area near where she was last seen) and the state police barracks on Rt. 9 are about a 2-3 minute drive apart or around 12-15 minutes walking.

Edit to say, if you did walk from the area of Lewis Field to the area of the state police barracks, the first part of the route would be through a part of town that is populated with a gas station, auto shops, etc, but the second half of the route would be quite devoid of any businesses and just a few scattered houses all set back from the road. Very wooded in that part of the route IMO.
You are correct in your assessment of the area. I live in Brookfield and this is getting more strange and scary as each day passes. :(

Two points in this article.

1) "State and local police believe she walked away from the home on Main Street." Taking that as factual, I think its interesting. If she walked away that makes the boyfriend at least less likely to have harmed her. There is no indication what happened before she left, but she certainly wouldn't be the first woman to stomp off after an argument and meet her end.

2) "The disappearance of a woman from Brookfield, Massachusetts, last week is not being treated as a crime scene..." This doesn't appear to be English so I have to translate. If they're trying to say that the residence from which she disappeared isn't being treated as a crime scene, then that supports the conclusion in #1.

That said, we know LE lies all the time. So, grain of salt and all that.

I'd also like to know what it means that her phone wasn't working. Bill wasn't paid? It was recently broken? Who goes any length of time at all these days without a working cell phone? Just another strange factor in this tale.

From the video ^:

Brittany's best friend, MS, says Brittany's boyfriend is cooperating with police.

Reporter says the DA is asking anyone in town with cameras at their home to pass along their footage to police. They're also asking those who live near or on Maple Street or Main Street to check sheds, hunting blinds, or other buildings on their property.

Lewis Field | Maple Street | State Police Barracks - Google Maps

@youarentsilly, we know that her phone last pinged near the police barracks on route 9, so it may just be the battery went dead. MOO
I hope she walked away.... and I hope she walks back, very much safe and alive.

But, when I hear "walked away", I can't help but to think of another thread where the banner read "went on a bike ride" for months.

There was no bike ride.

Hoping for a happier ending here.

JMO

JAN 16, 2023
[...]

"She was on foot. We do have her car. We're going through her car right now looking for anything that might help us in that regard," said Worcester District Attorney Joseph Early.

Bethany says Brittany regularly checked in with her family. When she was not heard from for two days, Brittany's mother became suspicious and contacted the police.

"We didn't hear from her Tuesday. We didn't hear from her Wednesday. We didn't hear from her Thursday morning. So, by the afternoon my mom started getting concerned and then by Thursday night, she's like, ugh, this is just not right," Brittany said.

[...]
Interesting that when the Mom does not hear from Brittany she does not seem to reach out to the bf. Imo

I hope she walked away.... and I hope she walks back, very much safe and alive.

But, when I hear "walked away", I can't help but to think of another thread where the banner read "went on a bike ride" for months.

There was no bike ride.

Hoping for a happier ending here.

JMO
Exactly! Or took an Uber to the airport

JAN 16, 2023
[...]

[...]

Wait..... If Brittany said that then I guess she is found. I guess I am not the only one who is mixing up the names of the two sisters, Bethany and Brittany.

Interesting that when the Mom does not hear from Brittany she does not seem to reach out to the bf. Imo
It isn't mentioned that she reached out to the BF but I think she probably tried. Maybe she did not get through. Or, if he is involved in her disappearance, he may have told a lie to reassure her and give himself more time to rid of evidence.

https://twitter.com/CraigSemon/status/1615363215818473473
BROOKFIELD- State Police are combing between cars and backyards in the vicinity of Lewis Park looking for clues on the disappearance of Brittany Tee, missing since Jan. 10.

Search for Brittany Tee, missing since 1/10, has resumed in woods and along Rts 9 & 148 in Brookfield. MSP Special Emergency Response Team, K9, & Air Wing, along w/Brookfield PD,
@MAEnviroPolice & @MassDCR deployed. Anyone w/info about Ms. Tee or sees her, pls call 508-867-5570.

MA state police search the area around Lewis Field in Brookfield for Brittany Tee last seen Jan. 10 @telegramdotcom

Bring on the phone records.

Tuesday night - Brittany doesn't return home. Any calls or texts to her phone? "Hey, where you at?"

Wednesday night - Brittany doesn't return home. Was there any, "Hey, you okay?" "Please check in."

Thursday night - Brittany doesn't return home. Surely there's a "Really worried about you - call me!"

Yes or no?

MOO

A lot of police activity at and near the house where Brittany and her BF lived. BF is not interested in talking to the media.

If Brittany walked out on her own and was in some type of accident, she would be near a populated area. If there was foul play, she probably will be found in an unpopulated area. Behind the house is a vast unpopulated area where she or evidence might be found. It looks like police is looking into that. I wonder if the BF had any transportation apart from Brittany's (broken?) car. perhaps another car, ATV? A bit further away there are so many deserted nature areas where evidence might be found. If there was foul play, the perpetrator had a 3-day headstart.

A lot of police activity at and near the house where Brittany and her BF lived. BF is not interested in talking to the media.

If Brittany walked out on her own and was in some type of accident, she would be near a populated area. If there was foul play, she probably will be found in an unpopulated area. Behind the house is a vast unpopulated area where she or evidence might be found. It looks like police is looking into that. I wonder if the BF had any transportation apart from Brittany's (broken?) car. perhaps another car, ATV? A bit further away there are so many deserted nature areas where evidence might be found. If there was foul play, the perpetrator had a 3-day headstart.
RIGHT.. she may of been seen walking away, assuming with good eyes, like LE on a ring. BUT, so then when or did the BF come after her was my thought from the beginning of this. If saw HER on a ring camera, and he took the same 'route', he'd be seen too. Don't know about a car of his. People would notice most likely if he's in an apt house like being shown or his car being started up maybe. I hope. IMO.

BF is not interested in talking to the media.

MOO, but even if Brittany's BF isn't talking to the media I certainly hope he is actively assisting in the search for her and fully cooperating with LE. If he's not doing these things then I would expect LE to take a very close look at him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back