Is Drew Peterson a Sociopath?

I think that he is......

Yeah, so do I.
Here's something for the list:
[FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial]
Need for Stimulation. Living on the edge[/FONT]. (His job record bears this out).

...conversationalists, ready with a quick and clever comeback, and can tell unlikely but convincing stories that cast themselves in a good light

Well looky there. Drew is slacking a little on the "convincing" part.

Too bad when this finally goes to trial the lawyers will do their best to avoid having intelligent, independant thinkers on the jury. Give'em a bunch of illiterate kool-aid drinkers and Drew will have a hey-day.

Susan

I'd bet my last dollar on it!
To him it does not matter that he's taken the mother away from his children, it was more important to him to stop her from leaving him, he had to be in control and she could only leave on his terms! His world is all about him and anyone else has only 1 purpose and that is to meet his needs. Seeing the smile and gleem in his eye now IMO he's getting off on the thrill of getting away with murder, he believes he'll get away with both of them, I am hoping he will be found guilty on all counts. He was not going to allow Stacy to leave, taking the boob job, tummy tuck and good teeth that he bought her, they all belonged to him!

VB

Well looky there. Drew is slacking a little on the "convincing" part.

Too bad when this finally goes to trial the lawyers will do their best to avoid having intelligent, independant thinkers on the jury. Give'em a bunch of illiterate kool-aid drinkers and Drew will have a hey-day.

Susan

I'm hoping there will be many women on the jury and at least half of them will be PMSing :)

VB

Yes, he most definitely fits the profile of a sociopath. He shares MANY characteristics and personality traits with sociopaths.

If being an narccissistic *advertiser censored* means he could be a sociopath...sure...why not?! He could also be bipolar, have OCD, and numerous other behavioral and psychological issues going on. The man is flipping nuts!

IF he killed either of his wives or any other person in cold blood, then certainly he is anti-social personality disordered ( sociopathic).

I see as many anti-social personality traits in what is known about him at present as I do narcissistic personality disorder traits. Of course, those two disorders are often a lethal duo to the people who get in their way.

I am surprised to learn, through researching online, how many "narcissists" are really sociopaths.
It helps to know that when counseling with abused women. It helps to prove that these guys very rarely, if ever, change.
If you choose to stay with them realize that nothing, nothing will change them. Not loving them, or forgiving them, or feeling sorry for them.
The sooner a woman realizes this the better.
It took me too long, I spend a lot of time and effort making sure that I share that with abused women.

But he CAN'T be! It doesn't say anything about being a jokester!! :crazy:

"Psychopaths are often witty and articulate. They can be amusing and entertaining conversationalists, ready with a quick and clever comeback... "

If the shoe fits... :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back