*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

Our favourite recently has been Accused: Innocent or guilty? Think we watched it via catch up, patiently waiting on the next season (in UK)

Watching it made me realise how much I judge EVERYBODY, years of being here has taught me well :D

Let our members know about any crime-related TV shows that are being aired this week. This thread requires a brief description of the show along with a link to information on when and where the show will be aired. A link to the Websleuths case thread is helpful, but not required.

Thank you to BetteDavisEyes for this idea. :highfive:
Six episodes of "Web of Death" premier today on Hulu. Already getting good reviews!

Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

Bad Behind Bars: Jodi Arias

8:00 - 10:03p
Celina Sinden Tricia Black Lynn Rafferty
(2023)Jodi Arias befriends Donavan Bering and Tracy Brown in prison, but they gradually realize that Jodi is a remorseless manipulator willing to do anything to escape conviction.

Bad Behind Bars: Jodi Arias

Celina Sinden Tricia Black Lynn Rafferty
(2023)Jodi Arias befriends Donavan Bering and Tracy Brown in prison, but they gradually realize that Jodi is a remorseless manipulator willing to do anything to escape conviction.
Now this is definitely something I wanna c i I know she’s a killer but she funny crazy just saying

Lately, I've been watching this channel on YouTube called The Behavior Panel. New story each week (mostly) and features 4 body language experts. You guys might have seen them on Dr Phil sometimes. Their channel has taught me a lot about a different side to criminal justice. ❤️

The Girl Who Escaped: The Kara Robinson Story

Katie Douglas Cara Buono Kristian Bruun
(2023)Kidnapped, assaulted and held captive for 18 hours, 15-year-old Kara Robinson plots a daring escape from a serial killer's apartment.

Followed by:

Escaping Captivity: The Kara Robinson Story

10:03p - 12:01a
(9/26/21)The story of Kara Robinson: abducted in broad daylight from a friend's front yard. The 15-year-old is held captive and sexually assaulted for 18 hours, until she engineers her own escape and leads authorities to her assailant's apartment.

Poker Face starring Natasha Lyonne. Streaming now on Peacock. New episodes on Thursdays.

A mystery-of-the-week series following Charlie Cale, who has an extraordinary ability to determine when someone is lying. She hits the road in her Plymouth Barracuda and with every stop encounters a new cast of characters and strange crimes she can't help but solve. Guest stars are plentiful throughout, from Ellen Barkin and Adrien Brody to Luis Guzmán and Chloë Sevigny. An inverted detective series, also known as a "howcatchem" and popularized by "Columbo," the crime and perpetrator are shown at the beginning of each episode, and follows Charlie as she tries to solve the mystery.

DH and I are really enjoying this new crime series. Definitely worth watching. Warning: vulgarity.

Last edited:

The Girl Who Escaped: The Kara Robinson Story

Katie Douglas Cara Buono Kristian Bruun
(2023)Kidnapped, assaulted and held captive for 18 hours, 15-year-old Kara Robinson plots a daring escape from a serial killer's apartment.

Followed by:

Escaping Captivity: The Kara Robinson Story

10:03p - 12:01a
(9/26/21)The story of Kara Robinson: abducted in broad daylight from a friend's front yard. The 15-year-old is held captive and sexually assaulted for 18 hours, until she engineers her own escape and leads authorities to her assailant's apartment.

I follow Kara on Instagram. She's awesome, and I can highly recommend her content.

Well it's a TV movie, not a show. But I watched the new movie called The Boston Strangler, starring Keira Knightley. I watched it on Disney+ in Canada (not sure what service in other countries it might be on.) It was interesting in that it is about the real ladies who brought this whole thing to the public's attention (that it was a serial killer) and the lady who spearheaded it all had been stuck doing a column for household news so it was very hard for her to get mgt. to listen to her so she offered to work the story on her own time at first. (How much is based on fact, I can't say but it does show pics of the real ladies near the end.) The movie is more about these 2 women who worked together to break this case (the police were not getting far in the investigation) rather than being all centered on the crimes. Super interesting, good film.

There’s a good repeat of the Jamie Faith Murder Case 48 Hrs on ID now. There’s an interesting thread about the case here on WS as well.

I have watched a lot of true crime/forensic TV shows & movies thru out the years, starting with Unsolved Mysteries in the late1980s. The Web of Death show that I watched last night actually brought me to this site!
what was Web of Death about?

I have watched a lot of true crime/forensic TV shows & movies thru out the years, starting with Unsolved Mysteries in the late1980s. The Web of Death show that I watched last night actually brought me to this site!

Welcome to WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back