Status
Not open for further replies.

close_enough

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://ncwanted.com/episodeguide

so we know from the show above that "several friends" visited Michelle on Thursday night, November 2nd....they left, leaving Michelle alone with Cassidy...JY left the afternoon/early evening on November 2nd, got gas at Handy Hugo....had a reservation for the Hampton Inn in Hillsville, VA (3 hours from his meeting in Clintwood, VA)....the reservation for Hillsville hasn't been verified......had a meeting in Clintwood, VA (probably verified, sounds to me)...after the meeting he heads south...refuels for gas in Duffield, then heads on to Brevard to his parents home......

if the stay in Hillsville hasn't been verified, then isn't it safe to say he did NOT stay there???...if he had a reservation, he'd still need to stop at the front desk & get a key/card for the room....if a key/card was given to him, there WOULD be something to verify.....am i missing something here?....this is the missing part of the timeline....lots & lots of time to have committed this murder, then head back to the meeting in Clintwood.....

Close - hello !

Do you think that 25 bed hospital was seriously going to buy that high priced software from Chart One ?

I don't - the meeting is the joke IMO.

I think he was at Hillsville - I just don't think they can verify he stayed there all night or maybe even entered the room, short of opening the door with the card, or was present for even a short time. In other words - no surveillance and no one remembered him being there.

Close - hello !

Do you think that 25 bed hospital was seriously going to buy that high priced software from Chart One ?

I don't - the meeting is the joke IMO.

I think he was at Hillsville - I just don't think they can verify he stayed there all night or maybe even entered the room, short of opening the door with the card, or was present for even a short time. In other words - no surveillance and no one remembered him being there.

hello RC:)

ok, so you think the meeting never happened at all?....do you think JY has no alibi at all, & LE knows this?

do we know there were no cameras at the Days Inn in Hillsville?....in this day & time, i find it hard to believe a Days Inn doesn't...hmmm, at least not inside the office lobby.....

hello RC:)

ok, so you think the meeting never happened at all?....do you think JY has no alibi at all, & LE knows this?

I think the "meeting" happened but it was not anything serious or planned for any length of time. Could very well have been a cold call as far away from Raleigh as possible. No hospital that size in the middle of nowhere has the money to invest in that software.

I think the "meeting" happened but it was not anything serious or planned for any length of time. Could very well have been a cold call as far away from Raleigh as possible. No hospital that size in the middle of nowhere has the money to invest in that software.

ok, ok...i gotcha......a cold call makes sense, but i think LE has verified he was in Clintwood for a "meeting".....interesting

he calls & sets up a "meeting" with this place, & yes you're right..."as far away from Raleigh as possible".....premeditated

do we know there were no cameras at the Days Inn in Hillsville?....in this day & time, i find it hard to believe a Days Inn doesn't...hmmm, at least not inside the office lobby.....

Hampton Inn - limited surrveillance and like most - 24 hour loop is probable on the front desk. LE could not have gotten there before that 24 hour loop was up and restarted.

Making the case about the hospital a bit further:

http://dchosp.com/AboutUs.htm

If JY were going to sell software to this hospital - would he not set up a meeting with the parent, Norton Community ? Something is not right with this picture no matter which way you turn it.

You'll also note - back in the Appalachian Mts along that trail JY knew so well from his younger days. I still suspect if the murder weapon was not in the house - then it and other accoutrements of the crime are somewhere near the trail...

Making the case about the hospital a bit further:

http://dchosp.com/AboutUs.htm

If JY were going to sell software to this hospital - would he not set up a meeting with the parent, Norton Community ? Something is not right with this picture no matter which way you turn it.

You'll also note - back in the Appalachian Mts along that trail JY knew so well from his younger days. I still suspect if the murder weapon was not in the house - then it and other accoutrements of the crime are somewhere near the trail...

yeah, i don't doubt that at all....he did an awful lot of driving far away....

just watched the NC Wanted video again....:(

Hampton Inn - limited surrveillance and like most - 24 hour loop is probable on the front desk. LE could not have gotten there before that 24 hour loop was up and restarted.

Hi RC,

I wonder whether LE was able to get to the Hampton Inn soon enough to have the maid who handled his room on 11/3 recall what the room was like - bedding, shower, etc. Did someone sleep and shower, etc. there... or check in, drop stuff off, make a few phone calls, etc.

Food/drink items, paperwork, etc. Basically, did it appear to be inhabited for many hours, or not? Although it's not a given one way or the other, that maid's statement and information might have been helpful. Hopefully LE got there soon enough (a day or two) where the maid's recollection might have been more accurate.

Garbage cans can be a wealth of information. ;)

BTW, hello :angel:

Hi RC,

I wonder whether LE was able to get to the Hampton Inn soon enough to have the maid who handled his room on 11/3 recall what the room was like - bedding, shower, etc. Did someone sleep and shower, etc. there... or check in, drop stuff off, make a few phone calls, etc.

Food/drink items, paperwork, etc. Basically, did it appear to be inhabited for many hours, or not? Although it's not a given one way or the other, that maid's statement and information might have been helpful. Hopefully LE got there soon enough (a day or two) where the maid's recollection might have been more accurate.

Garbage cans can be a wealth of information. ;)

BTW, hello :angel:

Hi DD :p

We know from the warrants the SUV was hauled away at 4 am on 11/4. How soon LE obtained the so called receipt is unknown however I think it safe to say at least, the room had been cleaned at least once - if rented again 2 times before LE could have possibly gotten there. I agree, the maid would have been able to tell if someone was actually in that room or someone came in and made it look like someone was in there - if the observant type. She may or may not recall if soap had been used or still wrapped - glasses used etc. Shuze gave me a whole list of things that would be usable to tell if a person was in the room or just messed it up for appearances.

I suspect every inch of that room was dusted for prints, drains taken apart for DNA swabs and so on as well as the maid(s) responsible for cleaning the room interviewed. NC Wanted may not have ran into someone who saw JY there but I suspect LE knows if Jy entered the room and if for instance he showered. Also cell records might show up Hillsville if he made any calls. I don't believe JY was smart enough to think of everything.

Hi DD :p

We know from the warrants the SUV was hauled away at 4 am on 11/4. How soon LE obtained the so called receipt is unknown however I think it safe to say at least, the room had been cleaned at least once - if rented again 2 times before LE could have possibly gotten there. I agree, the maid would have been able to tell if someone was actually in that room or someone came in and made it look like someone was in there - if the observant type. She may or may not recall if soap had been used or still wrapped - glasses used etc. Shuze gave me a whole list of things that would be usable to tell if a person was in the room or just messed it up for appearances.

I suspect every inch of that room was dusted for prints, drains taken apart for DNA swabs and so on as well as the maid(s) responsible for cleaning the room interviewed. NC Wanted may not have ran into someone who saw JY there but I suspect LE knows if Jy entered the room and if for instance he showered. Also cell records might show up Hillsville if he made any calls. I don't believe JY was smart enough to think of everything.

I agree with you 100%. I'm sure they gathered a lot of information.

I'm sure LE has already analyzed all the information relative to the hotel room. There would be immediate indicators as to how many times and specifically what times JY entered the hotel room. The actual lock serves as a log, monitoring and recording up to 1,000 entries (about 100 days worth). If he checked in, then left but returned during the middle of the night, it was recorded.

I'm sure LE has already analyzed all the information relative to the hotel room. There would be immediate indicators as to how many times and specifically what times JY entered the hotel room. The actual lock serves as a log, monitoring and recording up to 1,000 entries (about 100 days worth). If he checked in, then left but returned during the middle of the night, it was recorded.

Hi NCBanker.
So each time someone goes in or out of this particular type of door, it's recorded? These are the hotel doors with the card-key entry, right?
And it monitors and records the time of day also? Interesting!
That would certainly be a significant help.
You know that somewhere along the way during those hours Jason would have made a major error!

Hi NCBanker.
So each time someone goes in or out of this particular type of door, it's recorded? These are the hotel doors with the card-key entry, right?
You know that somewhere along the way during those hours Jason would have made a major error!

Hi Sweetestmop!

Yes, these are the key cards. There was some discussion about this quite awhile back. There's no record of when one leaves just when you use it to get in.
There was even speculation that say if he left in the middle of the nite he could have used that lever on the door so that it would not close. I do that when I run to the pop machine so I don't need a key to get back in.

I don't really think he would have done this though. I don't think he went back to the hotel once he left.

Don't forget he was supposedly late for his meeting. That must have been quite the drive from Raleigh to Clintwood.

Hi NCBanker.

Yeah - most people don't realize that, but the technology has existed for quite some time. The information is stored on a central server at the hotel. Similarly, if you have an access card at work, a server logs each time you enter the building, the time, what door, etc. While the information is normally unused, it does come in handy in situations such as these.

Well somehow I missed the discussion on this subject a while back.
But this is interesting, and itwould seem to me to be of significant help in this particular case.

Well it's Thanksgiving Day now! Hope you have a great holiday with family and friends, jilly and NCBanker!

Prayers for an arrest of Michelle's murderer soon.

Jason Young had a surprise visit from NCWanted while playing basketball at his local county gym. A sweaty, cocky and evasive JY retreated to the manager's office, coming back with the manager who asked NC Wanted camera people to leave.

www.ncwanted.com

I forgot to add: WRAL TV news also said tonight that Jason Young is persuing a new career. He plans to attend Western Carolina U. in nursing. That's what he said!

ncwanted.com
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members