SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is his head bobbing?? Does he have Parkinsons?
He looks to me like he is going over everything in head and doesn’t want to see the images he created from his own horrible actions. He honestly looks so rough! A true insight into a killer who now likely lives with horrible nightmares and playbacks. Jmo

Such an odd reaction from someone who just found his family members as “his” attorney graphically described several times yesterday.
Such an odd reaction from someone who just found his family members as “his” attorney graphically described several times yesterday.
It's such a southern thing though. I find myself asking that all the time when I really do not care! :)

Did I hear him offering an alibi when no one asked him for one?
Oh yes! He was well prepared. “My mother has late stage Alzheimer’s….” Huh? That’s relevant at that moment why? Too much info for the circumstances. He had rehearsed MOO.

”It’s the boat incident…he had received threats…we thought they were benign…” He was all ready with explanations from the moment LE set foot on the scene.

Oh yes! He was well prepared. “My mother has late stage Alzheimer’s….” Huh? That’s relevant at that moment why? Too much info for the circumstances. He had rehearsed MOO.

Yes, these are the things that give him away. JMO He was also very descriptive about the exact times of things he did before the murders - "Paul and I rode around the property for 2 hours", "I left to my mothers house for an hour to an hour and a half", etc. Also all the unnecessary details in the 911 call.

Me too! Like seeing the witness and both defense and prosecution.
As well as the folks behind both in the courtroom. I use body language of other's when engaging them for one can speak volume's without ever speaking a word. Curious if his erratic body movements are side effect's from his past heavy addiction to opiates or show having it down to a fine art as they say.

I'm still having trouble with the timeline. I think this liar, cheater, etc doesn't have the balls to pull of this crime. I do believe he probably paid someone to do it or was involved in some other way but I don't think he pulled the triggers. Possible drug retaliation?
Nope it was definitely him imo. All signs point to heartless psycho imo

Yes, these are the things that give him away. JMO He was also very descriptive about the exact times of things he did before the murders - "Paul and I rode around the property for 2 hours", "I left to my mothers house for an hour to an hour and a half", etc. Also all the unnecessary details in the 911 call.
Yeah, and “I can check my phone and give you the exact time…” Wow, really? Sharing his alibi while asking “are they dead?”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288