SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder exactly when and why (his mind frame explanation) AM hustled up to the main house to get that shotgun.
I've read AM explained he was afraid the killer might still be on the premises and retrieved the weapon from the main house before first responders appeared. IMO, he could have already put the weapon in his vehicle when he left to visit his mother. All part of the alibi. MOO

ETA: I've since learned that 911 dispatch also asked AM to put his car flashers on to guide first responders and also secure the weapon in his vehicle not to cause any alarm with responders. And here, AM was already two steps ahead. JMO

Last edited:
He said GSR testing has a 6 hr time limit, so they went ahead and collected it before SLED got there.

Anyone know have they said how long it took for SLED to get there? How long before SLED agents began processing the scene?

Just something aside. I notice Buster's gf. has a very weird face something. Walking out of court yesterday she was sticking her tongue around inside her cheeks, hard. Today on the live streaming on Utube, I'm seeing her do the same thing. No expressions, just her face is non stop moving due to the inside cheek / tongue movements non stop. The son had a chuckle with his cousin as well a bit ago while a responder on the stand. Just something that is annoying and odd. Odd family in general to say THE LEAST. Weird people. I've also wondered what people thought of Maggie, the murdered mother. She looks like a nice and pleasant person, but ugh, that creep of husband of course from the get go.

Is it just me or does AM look more interested, almost glib, in the actions going on within his case than any feelings of remorse or sorrow? The only time I've seen him 'upset' is when there is talk of Maggie and Paul's gunshots and those conveniently come on cue.

MOO

Saw faint tracks to spot close to Maggie's body. They spent time trying to figure out how different people moved around that night. Tried to see how the tracks lined up with the vehicles there. Were actually impressions in the grass. Didn't line up with the vehicles that were present.

UPDATED: 03:22 EST, 26 January 2023​

Alex Murdaugh's son Buster, 26, stares at him in courtroom - before he is set to testify AGAINST him - as his trial gets underway for killing of his wife and other son​

• Buster, 26, witnessed father Alex sobbing during opening remarks Wednesday
  • He sat still and silently behind his father in the Colleton County Courthouse
  • The disgraced attorney is accused of shooting his wife and younger son Paul, 22

Buster is named as a defense witness on the official list.

Just something aside. I notice Buster's gf. has a very weird face something. Walking out of court yesterday she was sticking her tongue around inside her cheeks, hard. Today on the live streaming on Utube, I'm seeing her do the same thing. No expressions, just her face is non stop moving due to the inside cheek / tongue movements non stop. The son had a chuckle with his cousin as well a bit ago while a responder on the stand. Just something that is annoying and odd. Odd family in general to say THE LEAST. Weird people. I've also wondered what people thought of Maggie, the murdered mother. She looks like a nice and pleasant person, but ugh, that creep of husband of course from the get go.

I've watched him a few times when a witness or attorney is discussing horrific parts or the murders and crime scene. Buster has flat affect - no sign of emotion, just looks around, talks to his gf, etc. Odd, JMO

Is it just me or does AM look more interested, almost glib, in the actions going on within his case than any feelings of remorse or sorrow? The only time I've seen him 'upset' is when there is talk of Maggie and Paul's gunshots and those conveniently come on cue.

MOO
I've had the same thought as I've watched him (really glad the Law & Crime Youtube Stream has had AM side by side throughout the trial so far) react to testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member