Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wasn't planned ..and it wasn't a planned abduction ..he meant to kill there
its the location that is chosen..not the victims
taking two girls and leading them elsewhere is so unrealistic ..and he doesnt look the kind of pro to pull anything like this off
MPO

Your scenario that you've posed here could easily go along with what Sgt. Riley said about it being possible that the person who committed this crime had already been interviewed and "apparently gave the investigating officers the information they were looking for." Meaning, maybe he gave info that apparently seemed to check out and only came to light as being false later on. Perhaps when other info was uncovered.

Source: ISP on Delphi killer: 'Somebody may have already interviewed him'
Riley said that way back in 2019, IIRC. So, did RA ever tell anyone else that he’d spoken to the CO? Anyone at all? He had to discuss the case with someone over five years, even if just at the local bar. Did he ever say, ‘yeah, I was there that day’… ? Bet not.

From the article:

"Somebody may have already interviewed him," said Riley. "I'm not going to say they have or have not, but there's a possibility that has happened. The person apparently gave the investigating officers the information they were looking for. We have to try to go back and check on the information that we have received."

Last edited:
it wasn't planned ..and it wasn't a planned abduction ..he meant to kill there
its the location that is chosen..not the victims
taking two girls and leading them elsewhere is so unrealistic ..and he doesnt look the kind of pro to pull anything like this off
MPO
Why did he choose that location?

Why were the girls' bodies 'staged'?

(A desire to kill could have been more easily fulfilled late at night in a dark alley.?)

Why did he choose daylight?

These questions block my thinking process and will until such time as they are answered.

IMO the video is proof to BARD standard that Bridge Guy abducted the victims, with a gun, and directed them to where they were found murdered.

Others may hold a different view, but I don't expect this aspect to be contested at trial.
I'm not saying this isn't a logical conclusion, and I'm sure it is the person in the video clip. But I can also see where it is not a BARD standard, which the actual abduction on video would be, but it's not, as far as we know.

You bring up a good point. Did RA have his phone on him, turned on, while he was murdering the two girls? Perhaps this will be additional evidence that will be revealed in the next hearing...JMO
At this point he can't say he didn't have it because he said he was checking his stocks on the cell while watching fish on the bridge. If the phone was off then he has a problem there as well.

Your scenario that you've posed here could easily go along with what Sgt. Riley said about it being possible that the person who committed this crime had already been interviewed and "apparently gave the investigating officers the information they were looking for." Meaning, maybe he gave info that apparently seemed to check out and only came to light as being false later on. Perhaps when other info was uncovered.

Source: ISP on Delphi killer: 'Somebody may have already interviewed him'

Way back almost 3 years ago DC also suggested a “completed puzzle”, all that was missing was the identity of the killer. I’m assuming what he’s referring to is the timing/sequence of events based on witnesses who saw a man on the bridge supported by Libby’s video and perhaps anything else that might’ve been found on her cellphone that we don’t know about. JMO

Feb 12, 2020
"We have a completed puzzle right now of what happened to those two little girls," Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter said last week. "The only thing we’re missing is 'who.'"

Source - Post #1053 this thread, media link has been subsequently paylocked.

I'm not saying this isn't a logical conclusion, and I'm sure it is the person in the video clip. But I can also see where it is not a BARD standard, which the actual abduction on video would be, but it's not, as far as we know.
As far as we know.. but maybe there’s more.
From the Feb 2021 Carroll County Comet Q and A with Sheriff Leazenby:

Q. You stated in last week’s article that additional audio recording on Libby’s cell phone would not be released, but it has been stated by the HLN interviewer, Sharon Hendricks, to Anna Garcia on the True Crime Daily Podcast on YouTube that in fact, an additional two minutes of recording was shared with the family. How can you justify this?

A. This question being evidentiary in nature will not be answered.

Q. Do you know how the murderer was able to gain control of both girls at once?

A. It is believed by manipulation and intimidation factors.

Sincere question. What is a burner phone exactly? How do you obtain one and why is it on trackable?

But, they are traceable, to a point. If someone buys one with cash and doesn’t associate it to an email or contract, he or she could remain anonymous. So no one would know who the phone belonged to, and the phone could be quickly destroyed if you thought you were being tracked.

Last edited:
This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #162.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998