Eye Color - Brown
Race / Ethnicity - Black / African American
Date of Last Contact - November 3, 1993
NamUs Case Created - January 25, 2023

Last Known Location Map

Location - Selmer, Tennessee 38375
County - McNairy County
Missing From Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Disappearance - Family reported [the] subject missing and at this time no additional information is available

---

If his current age is 29 as of January 2023 and his date of last contact is November 3, 1993, then he had to be an infant when he went missing. Unless that is how NamUs calculates their current age if they don't have a DOB. It might explain how they got a height of 6'0" and 200 lbs.

If his current age is 29 as of January 2023 and his date of last contact is November 3, 1993, then he had to be an infant when he went missing. Unless that is how NamUs calculates their current age if they don't have a DOB. It might explain how they got a height of 6'0" and 200 lbs.
Wow, actually I think there's been a mix-up where they've put his date of birth where DLC should be. So wonder what date he actually went missing?

I think they just didn't input his age seeing as his height is listed as 6"0

Pretty sure he's a match this young man found in Lake Cormorant, Mississippi two weeks later, but it doesn't seem like they have identifiers for him.
Hello! Matthew is my nephew. He went missing about 2 summers ago! I live up near Canada but he lived with his mother in Selmer, TN after moving there from our hometown in NJ. His mom estranged herself from his dad’s side of the family, unfortunately, so we had lost touch to a degree as he got older. His sister, my niece, was in NJ at the time of his disappearance, which occurred after an argument between Matt & his mother. That’s all the info we have this far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back