Lisa Marie Presley Dies At 54 After Cardiac Arrest

Oh my!! Hot off the press! I had no idea Elvis had an illegitimate daughter in 1955. All of this is just coming out publicly. JMO

Elvis Presley's Oldest Daughter Deborah Presley Brando Makes a Public Statement​

Elvis Presley's Daughter Deborah Presley Brando Makes a Public Statement About the Death of her Half Sister Lisa Marie Presley

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA, January 24, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Deborah Presley Brando is now the eldest biological daughter of Elvis Presley. She was also married to the late Christian Brando, son of Marlon Brando. Her mother Barbara Jean Lewis , from Charlotte N. Carolina was 14 when she met Elvis and 16 when Deborah was born. Elvis Presley’s 1st cousin , and one time best friend Gene Smith, has supported Deborah and the facts and evidence on who she is.

View attachment 397558
I don’t see any physical resemblance. It would be interesting to see if there’s DNA match.

No mention of a DNA test ?
I wonder if any more will come out of the woodwork.
There is another woman who claims to be his child — Desiree Presley. Her mother is Lucy de Barbin. There is a video of an appearance they made on Phil Donahue in 1987. I won't post that link because I'm sure the channel is not approved, but she does favor Elvis a bit, I guess. She has never submitted any concrete evidence of her claim, as far as I know. She also has an IG account where she posts about Elvis from time to time.

No mention of a DNA test ?
I wonder if any more will come out of the woodwork.
JMO the odds might be in favor of Elvis having illegitimate children. He was single for quite a long time when there weren’t many options for birth control.

The woman named Desiree does look like him a little. With so many people having DNA testing done at sites like Ancestry.com, you would think they would get tested.

JMO the odds might be in favor of Elvis having illegitimate children. He was single for quite a long time when there weren’t many options for birth control.

The woman named Desiree does look like him a little. With so many people having DNA testing done at sites like Ancestry.com, you would think they would get tested.
How does ancestry.com work? Could a person find a connection if no one in Elvis' immediate family has submitted DNA? I have also wondered why Desiree or her mom haven't tried to confirm Elvis is her dad. Because I'm not familiar with how this all works, is there a way to do that without the cooperation of the Presley family?

How does ancestry.com work? Could a person find a connection if no one in Elvis' immediate family has submitted DNA? I have also wondered why Desiree or her mom haven't tried to confirm Elvis is her dad. Because I'm not familiar with how this all works, is there a way to do that without the cooperation of the Presley family?
Yes, if you understand how to do it, you can make connections to more distant relatives who are descended from the same grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. The alleged child of Elvis would also find no DNA connections for a father, just connections to cousins. Once you find a close DNA relationship, you search until you find the common ancestor.

DBM: Information not confirmed

Last edited:
Who knows. Seems if they were being truthful they’d come forth with DNA test results.
One thing…. DP’s eyes appear to be green in the one or two color photos I’ve seen of her, and I’ve read that as well. Yet her mother has brown eyes and Elvis had blue eyes. Please correct me if I wrong.
But if true:
  • One parent with brown eyes and one parent with blue eyes: 50% chance of baby with brown eyes, 50% chance of baby with blue eyes, 0% chance of baby with green eyes.
I don’t know if that’s true about eye color or not. I have yellow eyes (a Czech trait). My Dad had brown eyes and my Mom has hazel eyes. My Dad was Czech and my Mom is English.

DNA is so random and my DNA report says my eyes have a high chance of being blue. Nope & I’m shocked my eyes aren't hazel or brown.

Even weirder is my girls’ Dad eyes are dark brown. My oldest has green eyes. My youngest has blue eyes.

Last edited:
I don’t believe it’s true. DIL has brown eyes, my son has blue eyes. Their daughter has green eyes.

I don’t know if that’s true about eye color or not. I have yellow eyes (a Czech trait). My Dad had brown eyes and my Mom has hazel eyes. My Dad was Czech and my Mom is English.

DNA is so random and my DNA report says my eyes have a high chance of being blue. Nope & I’m shocked my eyes aren't hazel or brown.

Even weirder is my girls’ Dad eyes are dark brown. My oldest has green eyes. My youngest has blue eyes.
Please disregard…. I deleted my post, as I did some further research and it seems that any eye color can result, regardless of genetics.

Please disregard…. I deleted my post, as I did some further research and it seems that any eye color can result, regardless of genetics.
I agree they need to do DNA like 23andMe to confirm. They could also do Ancestry or MyHeritage. Then upload the raw data to codegen.eu for the medical report. Then they can have proof.

If it were true, I would think Pricilla would already know anyway.

Priscilla Presley Says It's Been a 'Painstaking Journey' and Thanks Fans for Support After Death of Lisa Marie​

"I'm truly overwhelmed with your words, your prayers, your love and your support," Priscilla Presley wrote on Twitter Thursday​

Priscilla Presley is appreciating the love given to her family following the tragic death of her daughter, Lisa Marie Presley.

"To YOU, I'm truly overwhelmed with your words, your prayers, your love and your support," Priscilla, 77, wrote in a Twitter post Thursday. "Thank you from the bottom of my heart in trying to help me get through this loss. Every parent who has lost a daughter or son knows what a dark painstaking journey it is."

There is another woman who claims to be his child — Desiree Presley. Her mother is Lucy de Barbin. There is a video of an appearance they made on Phil Donahue in 1987. I won't post that link because I'm sure the channel is not approved, but she does favor Elvis a bit, I guess. She has never submitted any concrete evidence of her claim, as far as I know. She also has an IG account where she posts about Elvis from time to time.
Dna can work wonders now !
There have been criminals caught through familial (?) dna !
They should submit a sample , that would be a way to find out for sure ?

Lisa Marie Presley was trying to lose weight for the Elvis awards season and was even taking opioids in the weeks before her death, family sources have claimed.

The star underwent plastic surgery two months before the Golden Globes and lost up to 50 pounds as part of a strict regimen, insiders told TMZ.

Sad !
Did she even have 50 lbs to lose ?
I've never seen footage or photos where it looked like she needed to lose weight !!

The standards in the entertainment industry are brutally punishing and unrealistic.
Especially for women.
My .02.

Dna can work wonders now !
There have been criminals caught through familial (?) dna !
They should submit a sample , that would be a way to find out for sure ?
There are hundreds out there with similar claims. If they allow one, then it will never end. Lots of Elvis impersonators claim to be his son

Elvis had only one legit child. His will specifies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back