TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Thinking in a positive direction, have cab companies and Uber been contacted in case she called for a ride? However I am assuming police have cell phone records and can see the last outgoing call so it's unlikely that happened.

Hi everyone. We have had some personal and family things come up over the last few months and we'll even couple years. However, we've now decided to release some of our files.. this is the first data dump we've done, to date. Please help us sort through this and find Prisma. There has to be something we're missing or overseeing. Thank you!
P.s. most of these files are official police reports from involved incidents related to her disappearance in addition to our very own detailed timeline, combining her phone data, the police report data and 911 call log data.

In the missing person report, it says they took swabs off a cell phone and a stain on fifth floor parking area. Does anyone know if this was Prisma's phone?
This was a old old phone. A sanyo basically like old as a blackberry phone.. IMO it's a burner phone either intentionally or unintentionally left behind at the scene but it was NOT Prisma's. Prisma's phone has ye to be recovered. Neither has her apple watch.

Now I'm starting to wonder how much did Prisma's road rage incident influence her decisions that evening, although the two people she last spoke with on the phone didn't mention it.
Notice she received a call right before the alleged incident? That's one call we could never determine the owner of said phone number. I believe that phone call may be key.

Sooo what do you all think of this? I've been debating on whether to release this info or not. However, this is one of the most troubling pages to date... I've asked questions to the detective about it.. but I'd love to hear your thoughts!
It's so much evidence that I'm baffled they haven't had a solid lead yet!

So more questions I have
1) what did the stain consist of?
2) what was in the note?
3) was this Prisma's gun and where was it found ? Had it been fired?

New info on the timeline (BBM):

6:01 PM: Prisma's outgoing phone calls cease but her phone did not cease communicating with towers, per Detective Barrett Email

That could indicate that she passed out, was busy with something else, or got separated from her phone. Is it known for how long did the phone stay on after 6:01? We learned before that it never pinged outside of the building again.

I remember the time when Gray Hughes had Prisma's father as a guest on his youtube channel. They showed Prisma's phone records for the last day in the video. It was on that occasion or later that GH compared Prisma's travel (as reported by LE) with her phone records. It was claimed that she turned around on the motorway around the time of the phone call with R.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back