SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of interest today to me is the Gucci receipt, found in a trash can with an item circled on it...did Maggie confront AM with that? Maybe there is a girlfriend that now is without their Gucci item. Along with the differing stories of what happened that night, where Paul had dinner, why Maggie was in town, when did AM go to the kennel, etc...JMO

I assumed AM was already inside the feed room, called Paul to come to him, and shot him when Paul entered the room, causing the ejected casings to stay within the room. I don't think think the first shot completely incapacitated Paul, and he was shot again while he was already trying to exit the feed room. That's why Paul is laying half in/half out of the room, head pointed toward the exit.

I don't fully understand how Paul's brain matter was shot upwards toward the ceiling, unless he was shot from slightly below?

After AM shot Paul in the feed room, AM continued to wait in approximately the same location until Maggie got close enough and he tried to shoot her, but she didn't go down right away and he had to move closer as he was shooting.

all IMHO
In the Defense's expert report (page 45 of the doc), they mention a gun shot in the feed room window being a result of the shooter shooting into the room. IMHO, in addition to them being able to analyze from which direction the shot went through the glass, it sounds like they also found the pellets outside.

"Most of the shot then entered the under side of the Ieft arm and exited again on the outside of the upper arm. This position is supported by the continued path of least seven (7) buckshot pellet that continued through the windowpanes at the rear of the feed room."

Mandy Matney
@MandyMatney

Meanwhile, the media continues to glorify Dick Harpootlian as "brilliant" and "the best attorney in SC". I wonder if they would say that about a female attorney who fumbled and bumbled as much as Dick?
Quote Tweet

@**********
·
6h
Replying to @MandyMatney
truly concerned. I think A guilty, but Harpooly is not acting like an up to par trial attorney. First ten minutes looking for documents, glasses, asking opposing side for assistance, to the extent judge asking if he needs additional time for prep. Griffin squirming. Omg

7:07 AM · Jan 30, 2023·

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member