SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Matney
@MandyMatney

Meanwhile, the media continues to glorify Dick Harpootlian as "brilliant" and "the best attorney in SC". I wonder if they would say that about a female attorney who fumbled and bumbled as much as Dick?
Quote Tweet

@**********
·
6h
Replying to @MandyMatney
truly concerned. I think A guilty, but Harpooly is not acting like an up to par trial attorney. First ten minutes looking for documents, glasses, asking opposing side for assistance, to the extent judge asking if he needs additional time for prep. Griffin squirming. Omg

7:07 AM · Jan 30, 2023·

I’ve been told never buy a vehicle that comes off the assembly line on a monday.

Guess that should apply to court as well.
Jmo

Mandy Matney
@MandyMatney

Meanwhile, the media continues to glorify Dick Harpootlian as "brilliant" and "the best attorney in SC". I wonder if they would say that about a female attorney who fumbled and bumbled as much as Dick?
Quote Tweet

@**********
·
6h
Replying to @MandyMatney
truly concerned. I think A guilty, but Harpooly is not acting like an up to par trial attorney. First ten minutes looking for documents, glasses, asking opposing side for assistance, to the extent judge asking if he needs additional time for prep. Griffin squirming. Omg

7:07 AM · Jan 30, 2023·
Maybe in his small pond this big fish is considered "brilliant"?

I would be embarrassed if he represented the best my state could offer.

The nearest Gucci store to the hunting property, which was Alex Murdaugh's primary residence at the time of the double murders, is on King Street in Charleston, South Carolina.

Alex told investigators Maggie Murdaugh was in Charleston the day of the murders for a doctor's appointment.

A staffer at the luxury retailer told Fox News Digital the last purchase that Maggie made was May 3rd 2021. She spent $3,041 on a shoulder handbag and Gucci slides.

If she made any purchases at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue or an outlet store, they would also show up on her account, the staffer said.

Prosecutors haven't yet revealed why the $1021.10 receipt is relevant to the double murder case.

We are back.

Audio: Murdaugh told investigators he never officially reported Paul's .300 Blackout was stolen. “I wasn’t totally convinced it was stolen as opposed to lost," Murdaugh said. He has spoken at length about how irresponsible and careless Paul was.

Audio: Murdaugh tells investigators he is pretty sure they replaced the first of Paul's .300 Blackout rifles that went missing.

Audio: SLED agent tells Murdaugh that given how remote Moselle is, the slayings likely were committed by someone who knows the family and the property. Murdaugh: “So you feel like it’s intentional? I mean, planned.” SLED agent: “I don’t know what to feel right now.”

Audio: Murdaugh: “So do y’all have any good clues?” SLED agents said they are still testing forensic evidence collected at the scene. Asks if Murdaugh knows Paul's phone unlock code. He doesn't. Says Paul was super secretive. Murdaugh said he did know Maggie's code.

Another yikes for Murdaugh: SLED agent asks him if the "last time you saw Paul and Maggie was when y’all were eating supper?” “Yes sir,” Murdaugh said. Again, the state says it has a video placing Murdaugh with them later that evening by the dog kennels.

Audio: Murdaugh cries hysterically. Kind of hard to make out what he said. "It's just so bad," he said. And then either: "I did him so bad." Or "They did him so bad." Waters asks the SLED agent, Croft, what Murdaugh said. "I did him so bad," Croft says.

The camera pans to Murdaugh, who seems to mouth the words "That’s not what I said.”

If Murdaugh was just misquoted in court, I'd assume one of his defense attorneys would be objecting right now. No?

There seems to be plenty of disagreement about this in my mentions. I'm going to have to re-listen to this a bunch.

The state ends its questioning of SLED special agent Croft. “I think we will call it a day," Judge Newman says. Back at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow with the defense's cross-examination. I imagine the "I/they did him so bad" will come up.

Yes, creates reasonable doubt. moo
I like the way Eric Bland thinks on motive
( at the 7:20 mark)
Everything was crashing in on AM from his partners…and Maggie possibly would not sign over the beach house for loan collateral.
Paul’s trial was coming up.
Controlling AM’s entire empire was about to crumble.
BUT I’m waiting for the jury to see/hear
AM on PM’s Snapchat at the dog kennels
…because AM says he was elsewhere.

I personally think there was motive & means.
MOO

Of interest today to me is the Gucci receipt, found in a trash can with an item circled on it...did Maggie confront AM with that? Maybe there is a girlfriend that now is without their Gucci item. Along with the differing stories of what happened that night, where Paul had dinner, why Maggie was in town, when did AM go to the kennel, etc...JMO
Has it been said what the date is on that receipt?

Buying an item(s) totaling $1K and leaving a package in a specific place would be a great way to pay someone for a favor without leaving a money trail. Not that I think an honest person would do that.

jmo

The nearest Gucci store to the hunting property, which was Alex Murdaugh's primary residence at the time of the double murders, is on King Street in Charleston, South Carolina.

Alex told investigators Maggie Murdaugh was in Charleston the day of the murders for a doctor's appointment.

A staffer at the luxury retailer told Fox News Digital the last purchase that Maggie made was May 3rd 2021. She spent $3,041 on a shoulder handbag and Gucci slides.

If she made any purchases at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue or an outlet store, they would also show up on her account, the staffer said.

Prosecutors haven't yet revealed why the $1021.10 receipt is relevant to the double murder case.

Maybe a check bounced that day or later credit card purchase was declined? I recall news stories reporting she had confronted AM over check's bouncing.

We are back.

Audio: Murdaugh told investigators he never officially reported Paul's .300 Blackout was stolen. “I wasn’t totally convinced it was stolen as opposed to lost," Murdaugh said. He has spoken at length about how irresponsible and careless Paul was.

Audio: Murdaugh tells investigators he is pretty sure they replaced the first of Paul's .300 Blackout rifles that went missing.

Audio: SLED agent tells Murdaugh that given how remote Moselle is, the slayings likely were committed by someone who knows the family and the property. Murdaugh: “So you feel like it’s intentional? I mean, planned.” SLED agent: “I don’t know what to feel right now.”

Audio: Murdaugh: “So do y’all have any good clues?” SLED agents said they are still testing forensic evidence collected at the scene. Asks if Murdaugh knows Paul's phone unlock code. He doesn't. Says Paul was super secretive. Murdaugh said he did know Maggie's code.

Another yikes for Murdaugh: SLED agent asks him if the "last time you saw Paul and Maggie was when y’all were eating supper?” “Yes sir,” Murdaugh said. Again, the state says it has a video placing Murdaugh with them later that evening by the dog kennels.

Audio: Murdaugh cries hysterically. Kind of hard to make out what he said. "It's just so bad," he said. And then either: "I did him so bad." Or "They did him so bad." Waters asks the SLED agent, Croft, what Murdaugh said. "I did him so bad," Croft says.

The camera pans to Murdaugh, who seems to mouth the words "That’s not what I said.”

If Murdaugh was just misquoted in court, I'd assume one of his defense attorneys would be objecting right now. No?

There seems to be plenty of disagreement about this in my mentions. I'm going to have to re-listen to this a bunch.

The state ends its questioning of SLED special agent Croft. “I think we will call it a day," Judge Newman says. Back at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow with the defense's cross-examination. I imagine the "I/they did him so bad" will come up.
Stolen or lost and I'm thinking a weapon like that if stolen would be reported just in case it ends up involved in a crime...hmmm. If lost, can't recall anytime in my dealings with weapon repairs and interactions with customers of hearing of a weapon lost but can happen.

Stolen or lost and I'm thinking a weapon like that if stolen would be reported just in case it ends up involved in a crime...hmmm. If lost, can't recall anytime in my dealings with weapon repairs and interactions with customers of hearing of a weapon lost but can happen.
. Yes it can, someone I know allowed someone to borrow their weapon to shot at at quantico and they left the weapon. Thankfully someone saw that and retrieved the weapon to get back to owner.

Jmo

Maybe they got distracted. Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members