GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

The case made the bbc scotland lunchtime news.
So he killed the mother to get to the children. Just what I suspected.

He sexually assaulted Jellica and then murdered her. He kept the older child alive, sexually assaulted her but didn’t kill her. It’s a good thing he was found out when he was or the other child may have suffered a similar fate as her mother and sister.

So now he claims diminished capacity?

Hmmmm.

MOO

1675191535811.jpeg
After again being challenged by PC Burns, Innes allegedly confessed: "I killed her, she's under the floor. We got into a fight and I killed her."

He then queried what the jail sentence was for murder, before adding: "It wasn't premeditated."

The court had earlier heard that Mrs Burke, originally from the Philippines, had lived in Bristol after marrying Lexington Burke, 65, in August 2019.

Giving evidence to the court, Mr Burke said their relationship later broke down.

Mr Burke said he was due to pick up daughter Jellica on 19 February 2021 but was unable to reach Ms Burke.

1675272000608.png
Police outside Innes’ home in Troon Avenue in Dundee (Andrew Milligan/PA)

Feb 1 2023 rbbm.
''A girl at the house where a woman and a toddler were killed told police she “should have saved them” but could not because she did not know what was happening.''

In the interview, the girl said a game of hide-and-seek had started, and when asked about two-year-old Jellica’s death, she said: “I don’t know where, I just know looking in the bathroom and he shut the door on me.''

“Andrew shut the door at me so it must be in the bathroom.”

Innes is also accused of raping the girl and of sexually abusing Jellica.

The girl told the court that after she was sexually assaulted she would be paid, and referred to “jobs” during the interview played to the jury.

“The first job Jellica was there, Jellica was with me, then the rest of the jobs Jellica was dead,” she said.

The interviewer was told they both were given £2.10 after that incident.

The girl recalled the alleged crimes against her, and said Innes used handcuffs and put tape and a sock on her face.

“It felt terrible,” she said.''

This guy is evil, living in one of his computer games. What a "poor me" story he is trying to spin. And the poor wee girl he kept with him! Wondering why some of the charges were dropped. Imagine being on that jury, slam dunk

Edited to correct spelling

Last edited:
Absolutely pathetic excuse for a human being- can't deal with rejection and took it out on that poor family
Just disgusted with everything I'm reading. Fetishization of asian women. Weird and scary anger over how his wife dared to look the opposite of his fetish (asian women with long hair). Trying to use autism as a defence. Blaming steroids for making him insane! No responsibility. Lots of excuses. I didn't read anything about his defence for sexually abusing a baby and a child though but I guess he'll claim it was steroid induced psychosis.

He talks about how angry he was at her (and all the other asian women who rejected at). I'm angry at him and how he took two lives and ruined another because of his own entitlement and anger.

I had an abusive boyfriend who gave me the cold shoulder for several days after I cut my hair short - it was for practicality at work. It's scary to read that someone can internalize that as being a hateful act.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823
Back