FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were rumors in thread 2 and 4 way back in the day.
Part 3 of the Greta special is interesting. So is Disappeared Girl Interrupted, Unconcluded 11, 31, and 49.
It is interesting that we have never heard from any of her girlfriends at work. Surely she had a few. She seemed to bond with women easily.
Yes. Everyone liked her and they missed her. Following is the only MSM article I ever saw which included a quote from one of Jennifer's female co-workers.

I included the last couple of paragraphs discussing the low number of tips received as I found that interesting.

The quote is from an old write-up dated January 31, 2006, by Central Florida News 13.

Snipped: Kesse's co-workers say they're missing her more and more every day she's not there. Kesse worked as a project manager at West Gate Resorts in Ocoee.

She'd been there for years and it was the last place she was seen alive.

Her desk calendar had already been moved to January 24th, in anticipation of a work day that never happened for her.

Co-worker [JH] told News 13, "Jennifer is a talker we are used to hearing her voice across the cubical and calling her. Jennifer when you need help with something and it's very trying and difficult we just want her back safe and found."

Kesse's co-workers say the day she was last seen she had driven from South Florida where she was vacationing with her boyfriend. They say she was in a good mood and happy about the trip.

Crimeline says it's only received about 50 calls regarding Kesse's disappearance.

Operators say they're surprised that number is so low, especially because of all the attention being given to the case.

What's making things worse, of the tips that are coming in, many are lacking specifics.

Well the dumb thing is that now 95% of the information was released to the family and they still have nothing other than potentially kneecapping law enforcement. In terms of resolving this story at best the needle stayed where it was and at worst blew solving and prosecuting the crime.
And to give the family some credit--they were cautious not to release anything to the media that law enforcement did not want the public to see.

I think they did a good job, there.

Just from memory: we got maybe 4 pages of the "early" police report. First, I think that was advantageous to LE to provide the public with proof that early records were, indeed, kept. From it, we got a little info on one of the persons nicknamed "Chino" and one named "Ben". A bit of info was released on why the Spanish-speaking workers weren't interviewed on the same day as the English-speaking workers. We found out for the first time that two search dogs were involved and each took separate paths. I think there are probably more, but little points like that which I'm sure LE thought was fine to have us see them.

Then we had a picture of the inside of the trunk of Jennifer's vehicle--nothing to see there. It was spotless and tidy. I'm sure LE didn't mind us seeing that.

We had the "big" reveal of the possible "struggle" on the hood of Jennifer's Malibu. If we had looked harder in 2006 when the first images came out we would have seen it. So, nothing new.

The giant "footprint" on the floormat of the driver's side of the car--I guess we can make whatever we want of that.

But even if there are things I'm forgetting, it really wasn't much considering the access they had.

So I don't think they did anything they can't turn back. I'm thankful for that.

I come back to this interview of Detective Joel Wright who was on this case 2006-2010. From The Search For Jennifer Kesse.
He thinks the POI either worked or lived at Mosaic and had observed Jennifers movement and routine for a period of time.
Detective Joel Wright:

'I think she was abducted at her car when she went to work. I think there was a struggle over the control of the car as she was driving out.
There were witnesses who gave very good solid statements to that.
And unfortunately, after that I don't know what happened.
I think maybe someone else was driving it and she was struggling to get control of it.

Bold by you: The statements given by those witnesses were later proved to be less than solid.

It was an elderly married couple. The wife was driving her husband to the hospital for his first chemo treatment. After chemo, they went home, had lunch, and watched the local news on TV about a young woman being kidnapped from the Mosiac.

She admitted their statement was given after watching the news.

At best, Wright was grasping at straws, IMO.

No we don’t know what she was wearing. Her new brown crocodile pumps are missing. They could have been in her car.
It might be hard to say.

They are not listed as being "officially" missing.

Let's use the purse as an example. It's even listed as missing on the FBI flyer.

However, it was eventually revealed that the purse was never missing. But. A purse was missing. It absolutely was. Yes, sir. A woman on her way to work in the morning takes her purse. But it can't be described because Jennifer had so many purses who knows what purse she was using that night? But no one saw her, with a purse or without a purse.

Then there is the briefcase. Not listed as missing on the FBI flyer. At one point, the Kesses didn't know where that briefcase was. They thought maybe it was locked in the evidence locker at the OPD.

We still don't know, but maybe the Kesses have an answer and didn't pass it on.

The outfit she last wore--they said for years she left it hanging over a chair in her bedroom. It was re-created but shown on the Greta special.

Now they are admitting they don't know.

I don't think it's safe to say what's missing and what's not. It mostly depends on if it goes with the theory of a morning abduction. IMO

Because how would anyone know, really?

He believes the couple that claims to have seen her car that morning on the way to the hospital and based his statement on that. The witness speaks on episode 5 of HOBD. Joel Wright spoke on Oxygen Up & Vanished.
Law enforcement has been divided on their theories over the years just like we have.
I don’t see how Jennifer car was driving in that area and only noticed by one person. Plus her car’s interior didn’t have evidence of a struggle.
Bold by me. I agree. I'm going to type it out again just so I can bold it again:

"Law enforcement has been divided on their theories over the years just like we have."

And take note of where we are 17 years later. We don't know when Jennifer went missing because LE doesn't know. We don't know the identity of the POI because LE doesn't know. We don't know where Jennifer was when she ended her call with Rob on the evening of the 23rd of January, 2006 because LE doesn't know.

What chance does Jennifer have of being found under these circumstances? What chance did she ever have?

Jennifer deserves better.

I'm not saying there isn't one, I just don't understand why there absolutely has to be a crime here. Maybe that is why there is nothing that makes sense. There are other ways to disappear or die.
Is there an example? Would a scenario such as Jennifer accidentally driving her vehicle into a swamp, getting trapped inside, and sinking with it, fit that narrative?

I suppose anything is possible, but it doesn't seem to fit. It doesn't happen very often. Usually, someone sees something. And what would Jennifer be doing near a place like that? There isn't much unaccountable gas missing from her Malibu.

Only my opinion, though.

We need to keep in mind detective Wright had access to more information than any of us or even Mr Kesse. Especially the 80 pages of case files that rightfully have been held back. We can be sure suspects names are in those 80 pages.
I lean toward a morning abduction because it makes more sense than a night one.
I think we would be making a mistake to assume "suspects' names" were held back from the Kesses.

If they don't have so much as a time or place of disappearance, how is it possible they have named suspects? They have a grainy time-stamped surveillance video showing someone parking her car. Their leads to that person went exactly nowhere.

It's possible that they would not have given their names to the Kesses, because apparently, all the Kesses wanted--at least originally--were the tips. Someone dropping rolled-up carpet in a lake, for example.

But I still don't believe they have names to give if they wanted to.

Maybe their best chance is the DNA evidence Mr. Kesse says they have. It may turn out to be Jennifer's, though.

On HOBD episode 6 another detective, Rich Ring, spoke and said they thought Jennifer had left the complex that night. This was driven by the cell phone data. He stated they could not ignore the data and the experts.
Yeah. Here's an unofficial transcript from that interview that I did.

"Rich Ring: (20:08) ...There was some consternation with regards to the telephone. There were some thoughts that perhaps Jennifer had left the apartment complex, and that was driven by cell phone data. So those were probably the three big challenges we had.

Podcaster: That's right. There was like a cell phone study done that indicated that Jennifer had been out driving around on the night of the 23rd and that was later proven to be incorrect. But I understand what you are saying about the technology of that time.

Rich Ring: The technology was not nearly as advanced as it it now as far as locating cell phones. We were basing a lot of decisions in the investigation on cell phone towers--how far the pings were from the cell phone towers. Whereas today, we would not only get a position of the last location of the phone; we would be able to tell if they were in a 1st; 2nd; or 3rd floor apartment. We had the information in front of us, and the experts that we relied on, and based on the information that they gave us, and we could not ignore it."

Notice the phrasing of the question asked by the podcaster to Ring. It's so obviously an attempt to discredit, I don't know why she bothered interviewing. Good for him for caring enough about Jennifer's case to try to put correct information out to the public.

He never says in that interview that the study was quote: "no good". That interview was in 2021, IIRC.

Is there an example? Would a scenario such as Jennifer accidentally driving her vehicle into a swamp, getting trapped inside, and sinking with it, fit that narrative?

I suppose anything is possible, but it doesn't seem to fit. It doesn't happen very often. Usually, someone sees something. And what would Jennifer be doing near a place like that? There isn't much unaccountable gas missing from her Malibu.

Only my opinion, though.
Idk like that Meghan Marohn case she took off on an hike and left her car. Took a long time to find her body even though it was nearby.

Or someone goes to kill themselves and just leaves the keys in the car.

I’m not saying that is what happened, just that everyone investigating seems so hyper focused on the idea she was abducted and killed despite no real evidence to substantiate anything.

Idk like that Meghan Marohn case she took off on an hike and left her car. Took a long time to find her body even though it was nearby.

I’m not saying that is what happened, just that everyone investigating seems so hyper focused on the idea she was abducted and killed despite no real evidence to substantiate anything.
You could say the same thing about any abduction where the body isn't found.

Victimology can tell you whether a person is a candidate for disappearing, and Jennifer was not.

You also have a poi stealthily dropping off her car at a nearby apartment complex.

Last edited:

I had to look up that case as I wasn't familiar with it. I just took a quick look, but notice how her life was in a little bit of disarray. She was on paid leave and she took a vacation alone.

In Jennifer's case, she had just returned from a vacation with her boyfriend and she seemed to be very happy with the way that had gone. She worked all day on the 23rd. She turned her desk calendar to the 24th before she left on the 23rd. She had recently been promoted to Finance Manager so everything was going well in her career.

Okay, she was in a little bit of a funky mood by evening on the 23rd and she had a disagreement with her boyfriend.

Overall, though, it seems like Jennifer's life was in a positive place. I'd be surprised to hear that she went away for some "alone" time and met with foul play. I don't believe Jennifer was suicidal in any way. (Plus arranging to have someone else ditch her car in a nasty part of town, would have required some serious planning on Jennifer's part and she just got home).

There was no sign of that kind of depression. Not a hint of it. (What I'm talking about here is far, far from a "funky" mood probably caused by end-of-vacation doldrums).

And to give the family some credit--they were cautious not to release anything to the media that law enforcement did not want the public to see.

I think they did a good job, there.

Just from memory: we got maybe 4 pages of the "early" police report. First, I think that was advantageous to LE to provide the public with proof that early records were, indeed, kept. From it, we got a little info on one of the persons nicknamed "Chino" and one named "Ben". A bit of info was released on why the Spanish-speaking workers weren't interviewed on the same day as the English-speaking workers. We found out for the first time that two search dogs were involved and each took separate paths. I think there are probably more, but little points like that which I'm sure LE thought was fine to have us see them.

Then we had a picture of the inside of the trunk of Jennifer's vehicle--nothing to see there. It was spotless and tidy. I'm sure LE didn't mind us seeing that.

We had the "big" reveal of the possible "struggle" on the hood of Jennifer's Malibu. If we had looked harder in 2006 when the first images came out we would have seen it. So, nothing new.

The giant "footprint" on the floormat of the driver's side of the car--I guess we can make whatever we want of that.

But even if there are things I'm forgetting, it really wasn't much considering the access they had.

So I don't think they did anything they can't turn back. I'm thankful for that.
The main thing I took from those few pages was the Bo’s handler thought Bo was following Jennifer‘s scent. It was also interesting to learn about the other dog that may have been tracking the poi. Knowing that really allowed me to open my mind as to where the poi might have gone. I’ve come to the conclusion that we really have no leads as to where the poi went.

Here are some screen shots I took from 48 hours. Her car mats were both very stained. It would be hard to convince me that it has anything to do with the crime but that’s just my opinion.

If this case ever goes to trial, I can see an attorney like Jose Baez throwing a tantrum over the Kesse’s getting the files on a daily basis.

Attachments

• 34BF0E23-175D-4FDF-935A-49CC11FF9636.jpeg
    34BF0E23-175D-4FDF-935A-49CC11FF9636.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 4D122B9E-96D5-48D5-ACED-C085A97BF764.jpeg
    4D122B9E-96D5-48D5-ACED-C085A97BF764.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 101
Bold by me: It went nowhere. He couldn't prove anything. It dead-ended in 2009.

Bold by you: The statements given by those witnesses were later proved to be less than solid.

It was an elderly married couple. The wife was driving her husband to the hospital for his first chemo treatment. After chemo, they went home, had lunch, and watched the local news on TV about a young woman being kidnapped from the Mosiac.

She admitted their statement was given after watching the news.

At best, Wright was grasping at straws, IMO.
What made me suspect of her story is she made sure to say that no one was around when she saw this car. That was a red flag. Jennifer lived right next to I4 in a busy area. Even if no one was around when this lady and her husband saw the car, I would imagine if Jennifer could fight at that point, she would fight at other points too. No other people saw a crazy driving Malibu with Jennifer and an attacker struggling over the wheel. If they saw a black car swerve, it could have easily been someone putting on makeup, eating breakfast, adjusting the radio, etc. Stuff people sometimes do before they pull out onto the main highway.

It might be hard to say.

They are not listed as being "officially" missing.

Let's use the purse as an example. It's even listed as missing on the FBI flyer.

However, it was eventually revealed that the purse was never missing. But. A purse was missing. It absolutely was. Yes, sir. A woman on her way to work in the morning takes her purse. But it can't be described because Jennifer had so many purses who knows what purse she was using that night? But no one saw her, with a purse or without a purse.

Then there is the briefcase. Not listed as missing on the FBI flyer. At one point, the Kesses didn't know where that briefcase was. They thought maybe it was locked in the evidence locker at the OPD.

We still don't know, but maybe the Kesses have an answer and didn't pass it on.

The outfit she last wore--they said for years she left it hanging over a chair in her bedroom. It was re-created but shown on the Greta special.

Now they are admitting they don't know.

I don't think it's safe to say what's missing and what's not. It mostly depends on if it goes with the theory of a morning abduction. IMO

Because how would anyone know, really?
I remember Drew saying they didn’t know if the opd has the briefcase. That was before they got the files. I think that briefcase was probably left in her car Monday night. I think either the perp took it from her car or the cops have it. Her roommate up until November stated that she would sometimes leave it in the car. It sounded like the roommate thought she left it in the car but that’s just my interpretation. If her briefcase was stolen from the car does that lead us to motive? Could that be a sign it’s work related? Did someone take that briefcase because of something that was inside it? They’ve said the motive wasn’t a robbery.

As far as the purse goes, who knows if Jennifer was really carrying one. Was anything inside the purse when they found it? Did Jennifer reach in her overnight bag and just get a few things so she wouldn’t have to lug a purse around all Monday night. I have a lot of friends that don’t carry purses at night. They just grab cash, keys, and cell phone. That purse‘s photo was put on their website in April 2008. He made a comment on the guest book in March of 2011 saying the purse wasn’t recovered. In September 14 there is a guestbook post saying they found it in her overnight bag. It’s all very strange, but they do have that purse in the photo and we don’t know what the missing one looks like. It’s just an assumption that one is missing from what I can tell.

I‘ve been wondering lately if that outfit on the chair was for Tuesday. How certain are they it is the one from Monday? I remember them saying Jennifer wore a lot if neutrals and neutral clothes look very similar to each other. She had clothes on her bed. It was said that Jennifer would select her outfit the night before. Do the clothes on the bed indicate that she didn’t sleep in the bed?

Last edited:
Yeah. Here's an unofficial transcript from that interview that I did.

"Rich Ring: (20:08) ...There was some consternation with regards to the telephone. There were some thoughts that perhaps Jennifer had left the apartment complex, and that was driven by cell phone data. So those were probably the three big challenges we had.

Podcaster: That's right. There was like a cell phone study done that indicated that Jennifer had been out driving around on the night of the 23rd and that was later proven to be incorrect. But I understand what you are saying about the technology of that time.

Rich Ring: The technology was not nearly as advanced as it it now as far as locating cell phones. We were basing a lot of decisions in the investigation on cell phone towers--how far the pings were from the cell phone towers. Whereas today, we would not only get a position of the last location of the phone; we would be able to tell if they were in a 1st; 2nd; or 3rd floor apartment. We had the information in front of us, and the experts that we relied on, and based on the information that they gave us, and we could not ignore it."

Notice the phrasing of the question asked by the podcaster to Ring. It's so obviously an attempt to discredit, I don't know why she bothered interviewing. Good for him for caring enough about Jennifer's case to try to put correct information out to the public.

He never says in that interview that the study was quote: "no good". That interview was in 2021, IIRC.
I’ve not ever heard law enforcement say the pings were no good either. Drew recently found an expert that said the ping study was no good, but we don’t know if law enforcement‘s experts agrees with his expert. They’ve never commented that I’m aware of. When given the opportunity, Rich Ring didn’t say they no good. I believe even if they can’t tell Jennifer’s exact location, they must know exactly what time Jennifer’s phone pinged last. Whatever happened to Jennifer happened around the time of that last ping. At one point it was said that both phones were pinging and both phones went silent at the same time. The timeframe between 10:20 and 10:40 is interesting, and I’ve thought for years that something had happened shortly after she got off the phone with Rob during that timeframe.

link to guestbook: Free guestbook - Find Jennifer Kesse - 123Guestbook.com - Get your free guestbook now!

Attachments

• 78F964AC-4E23-49C5-8095-6158FBF18D02.jpeg
    78F964AC-4E23-49C5-8095-6158FBF18D02.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 3B33A0A4-8D44-4697-9161-0B957869B1A8.jpeg
    3B33A0A4-8D44-4697-9161-0B957869B1A8.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 732D047C-ABA0-4DD4-B8C3-2E5167B52BEF.jpeg
    732D047C-ABA0-4DD4-B8C3-2E5167B52BEF.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

I am very open minded to Jennifer not ever being abducted. We don’t have any evidence of that. It’s possible that Jennifer was murdered and not ever abducted.

I am very open minded to Jennifer not ever being abducted. We don’t have any evidence of that. It’s possible that Jennifer was murdered and not ever abducted.
That’s what I mean is according to the information I have read there are several reasonable hypotheses as to what happened equally lacking in evidence.

The main thing I took from those few pages was the Bo’s handler thought Bo was following Jennifer‘s scent. It was also interesting to learn about the other dog that may have been tracking the poi. Knowing that really allowed me to open my mind as to where the poi might have gone. I’ve come to the conclusion that we really have no leads as to where the poi went.

Here are some screen shots I took from 48 hours. Her car mats were both very stained. It would be hard to convince me that it has anything to do with the crime but that’s just my opinion.

If this case ever goes to trial, I can see an attorney like Jose Baez throwing a tantrum over the Kesse’s getting the files on a daily basis.
What I took from the new info about Bo, was that there were two tracking dogs and they withheld the info about the dog who they believed had actually tracked the POI's scent (but meticulously searched the area). Even releasing that a scent was picked up in the area. Duh, how did we all miss it?

Beautiful Bo was simply used as a decoy for us bloggers or whatever they call us.

I understand that, though. Good on LE--they didn't want anyone in there, maybe disturbing evidence even though it turned out no evidence was found.

I pray that Jennifer's case gets to trial. I'll start there. But, yes, I'm sure that when a trial happens, if a trial happens, some defense atty will create all kinds of hoopla over the chain of evidence being broken and who knows what else they will come up with.

I hope LE had the foresight to think that through and were careful with what they released. The Kesses' settled, they didn't outright win their case. I suspect a settlement would have come with all kinds of restrictions, and all the Kesses' wanted was the tips anyway.

Maybe someone thought of Jennifer and tried to do the right thing.

Below is the image actually released through the media. It doesn't have so many definitions as are apparent in your images. Even looking at yours, I don't see what LE could have really done with it. I don't think there is enough mud to get an impression or enough imprint to be able to make out a shoe brand or size.

j4tLZFdV_o.jpg

What made me suspect of her story is she made sure to say that no one was around when she saw this car. That was a red flag. Jennifer lived right next to I4 in a busy area. Even if no one was around when this lady and her husband saw the car, I would imagine if Jennifer could fight at that point, she would fight at other points too. No other people saw a crazy driving Malibu with Jennifer and an attacker struggling over the wheel. If they saw a black car swerve, it could have easily been someone putting on makeup, eating breakfast, adjusting the radio, etc. Stuff people sometimes do before they pull out onto the main highway.
Yes. Below is a Google maps screenshot with text boxes added to show where the witnesses were located. Some people who aren't familiar with the area might find it helpful.

Sa81RvyR_o.png

Where it says "swerving black vehicle somewhere here" is the entrance/exit to the Mosiac, (Jenn's condo).

The witness even said she noticed the vehicle had 4 doors. I don't know. That would indicate serious swerving. She waited quite a long time before reporting what she had seen.

And no one else reported it at all.

I remember Drew saying they didn’t know if the opd has the briefcase. That was before they got the files. I think that briefcase was probably left in her car Monday night. I think either the perp took it from her car or the cops have it. Her roommate up until November stated that she would sometimes leave it in the car. It sounded like the roommate thought she left it in the car but that’s just my interpretation. If her briefcase was stolen from the car does that lead us to motive? Could that be a sign it’s work related? Did someone take that briefcase because of something that was inside it? They’ve said the motive wasn’t a robbery.

As far as the purse goes, who knows if Jennifer was really carrying one. Was anything inside the purse when they found it? Did Jennifer reach in her overnight bag and just get a few things so she wouldn’t have to lug a purse around all Monday night. I have a lot of friends that don’t carry purses at night. They just grab cash, keys, and cell phone. That purse‘s photo was put on their website in April 2008. He made a comment on the guest book in March of 2011 saying the purse wasn’t recovered. In September 14 there is a guestbook post saying they found it in her overnight bag. It’s all very strange, but they do have that purse in the photo and we don’t know what the missing one looks like. It’s just an assumption that one is missing from what I can tell.

I‘ve been wondering lately if that outfit on the chair was for Tuesday. How certain are they it is the one from Monday? I remember them saying Jennifer wore a lot if neutrals and neutral clothes look very similar to each other. She had clothes on her bed. It was said that Jennifer would select her outfit the night before. Do the clothes on the bed indicate that she didn’t sleep in the bed?
Yes, the whereabouts of the briefcase could be important depending on what she used it for and could offer a different motive for her disappearance. The Kesses should have an answer by now as to whether or not it is actually missing unless that information was held back. It would surprise me if it was held back, but if it was, I would have a tendency to believe it was never found as opposed to sitting in an OPD storage locker. Keep in mind, though, that it was never officially listed as missing.

Mr. Kesse once said that he "thought" he put the briefcase in Jennifer's trunk when he cleaned her car during the Christmas holidays of 2005. He was under the impression at that time that she didn't use it much. He said he never knew Jennifer to store her shoes in it. The briefcase and the huge amount of discussion around it are simply strange. IDK

That brown purse is still showing as missing on Jennifer's website. I was there the other day. And they have admitted it was found in her luggage.

They are not certain at all at this point that the outfit on the back of the chair was what Jennifer wore on Monday. When Drew answered the "Q & A" questions, he said they didn't know what she wore to work that day. He was asked the question and he simply stated "no". Couldn't get any clearer than that, right?

Speaking only for myself, the clothes on the bed indicate to me that she didn't sleep in her bed. It was supposed to be work outfits like skirts and blazers, that kind of thing. When asked to do a recreation, someone piled folded clothes on the bottom corner of the bed. Those outfits should have been left there as they were found. No one should have touched them until LE photographed them a cleared the condo. No one should have been going through that condo and changing everything around, no one.

They said Jennifer's table was still set for Christmas. How do they know it was still set for Christmas? Maybe Jennifer set it when she came home expecting someone. Law enforcement should have seen that. Photos should have been taken. It doesn't make sense that Jennifer would have gone away and left her table set with her brother and his buddies coming to stay for a few days. She knew they were going to drink and party.

So much was destroyed. So much.

It's also been said she picked her clothes in the morning before leaving for work--so we can take our pick as to what we believe, I guess.

Here is what's missing according to the FBI:
Missing items: (1) Verizon cell phone, (1) Nextel cell phone, Kesse’s Florida driver’s license, iPod, Kesse’s keys, and purse.

We don't know what was found inside the purse found in Jennifer's luggage which was found in the entrance area of Jennifer's condo unit. We don't know if it was empty or not. That was never publicly clarified.

So what about her wallet, her credit cards? We they missing? Why does it list her driver's license separately like that?

That's exactly what I'd take with me if I was going out: a limited amount of cash; my driver's license for ID; and my house key. In my day, we didn't have cell phones.

The iPod. Not much was ever said about that. (Except that the serial number given was incorrect. It did get corrected). Would you have any thoughts on what she might have used that for? Could it have been in the briefcase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member