Hedi Klum Got Machine Gun Breasts

The machine gun breasts remind me of some of Madonna's antics when she was younger, LOL, but yodeling? Gag.

Indeed. Madonna encouraged me to use my *advertiser censored* as weapons. Yoda Lae He Hoooooo. Stay tuned for December 4th when we get to look at that commercial.

Okay, she might have machine gun breasts but she also is the host of one of my favorite shows, "Project Runway."

You guys did click the link in the news article to bring up the video, right? I dunno, I think she's funny because she's not afraid to be silly. I think they took "out-takes" and put them together to make a commercial. That's what it looks like, but I think it wasn't a bad idea. I think she's empowered, and comfortable being herself.

Kat, I didn't see the video. I'm waiting on the commercial. I wanna hate her for being so absolutely beautiful, but I can't. Hey, anything that empowers women then go for it. I weild my perky breasts all the time to empower myself. Pffttttttt, I'll buy that bra if it gets 'em up there. Go Heidi.

Er, watch the video, it *IS* the commercial. ;) You're welcome....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
I have to admit it's hilarious! It does look like out-takes. I can't believe she actually signed off on running it! On the other hand, at least now I know she has a personality! Most of the models I've know have been, well, VERY lacking in the personality department. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back