TN - Tyre Nichols, beaten to death by 5 Memphis Police Officers, Jan 2023 *officers charged*

JMO, I have no way to prove it. It had a personal element, and maybe someone else advised DH to organize it. If there was an element of planning, it could explain why the photo was sent to other officers who were in the know. It is just my personal feeling. However, I don't see more people than these five, and then PH at the original stop, but it seems that more officers are facing reprimand.

If nothing else these other officers just stood around and watched TN dying without fulfilling their duty to intervene and to render aid.

IMO The way these officers began beating Mr Nichols to death on arrival tells me they knew what they were going to do on arrival. Why is that not premeditated?

I just can't anymore. What are these men doing right now? Why can't the charges be increased and at least a higher bail amount? Why are they on the streets?

I have been waiting for the other body cam videos to be released.

This:

In the newly released documents, police officials said that one of the five officers, Demetrius Haley, admitted to sending a photograph of Mr. Nichols to at least five people, including two fellow officers, a civilian employee of the department and a female acquaintance. A sixth person also received the photo, the records state

A female acquaintance? Why? Tyre Nichols was close to his home when he was pulled over. Why was he pulled over? Why was he beaten to death? Why did the officer send a picture of a dying Nichols to a female acquaintance?

I really want full disclosure.
sounds like what has been speculated to me.

So he was not Mr. Limpy. I do remember seeing him take photos when I first watched it but it never crossed my mind that he sent them to people.

But he was the guy that kicked him in the head?

"Nichols ran from officers after Haley pepper sprayed him in the face. A group of cops chased him down and beat him before handcuffing him.

Haley caught up after after the assault, and while Nichols was restrained kicked him hard in the head."

This all just seems so targeted. But maybe not. Curious to find out what words were sent with those texts.
i had heard that he sent them early on but not from anyone within TOS here.

And how is that working in real life ?

Filing charges against these officers and disbanding the Scorpion Unit is a start but not the answer. Until human beings take it upon themselves to stop behaving like animals IMO there will be no dramatic or real change for the human race. In looking around at the condition of world it seems hopeless.

@BradBrodersTV

@ABC24Memphis
Breaking: state just sent me the decertification documents regarding the sixth officer named - and later fired from Memphis Police - in his connection with the arrest of Tyre Nichols January 7th in Memphis

Notable in statement of findings tied to now-former MPD officer Preston Hemphill. "Subject was removed from the vehicle by you & your partners. Audio from the body worn camera captured you using the assaultive statement 'get on the *advertiser censored*king ground, finna tase yo *advertiser censored*'.

More on Hemphill decertification docs: "Subject (Nichols) was not using profanity or showed signs of violence towards you. The subject ran away from officers on foot down Ross. You can be heard on body camera telling your partner, "I hope they stomp his *advertiser censored*".

Decertification docs for now former Officer Hemphill: Your behavior was unprofessional and unbecoming of a sworn public servant. Your actions place you in violation of DR 104 Personal Conduct.

@BradBrodersTV
@ABC24Memphis
Breaking: state just sent me the decertification documents regarding the sixth officer named - and later fired from Memphis Police - in his connection with the arrest of Tyre Nichols January 7th in Memphis

Notable in statement of findings tied to now-former MPD officer Preston Hemphill. "Subject was removed from the vehicle by you & your partners. Audio from the body worn camera captured you using the assaultive statement 'get on the *advertiser censored*king ground, finna tase yo *advertiser censored*'.

More on Hemphill decertification docs: "Subject (Nichols) was not using profanity or showed signs of violence towards you. The subject ran away from officers on foot down Ross. You can be heard on body camera telling your partner, "I hope they stomp his *advertiser censored*".

Decertification docs for now former Officer Hemphill: Your behavior was unprofessional and unbecoming of a sworn public servant. Your actions place you in violation of DR 104 Personal Conduct.
What a shame!
His parents must be "so proud".
:(

Last edited:
What a shame!
His parents must be "so proud".
:(
'My son did nothing wrong’

'My son just got the pair of glasses back right around Christmas time,' he said. 'That's when he said, ''I hope somebody stomps his butt.'' I mean, that's just common and natural. He had to replace a $700 or $800 pair of glasses. That would piss me off too.'

Absolutely disgusting, how do they sleep?

'
"They were doing what they were trained to do!' Father of officer fired for his role in Tyre Nichols killing insists charged cops should not be blamed for his death and he would still be alive if he had followed orders"

It's almost like some of these LE involved in the incident as from another culture. Talk about denial lack of empathy. With parents like that ... what can you expect.
True.

But if one is not taught at family home how to behave decently - then the strangers will teach such a person - in a painful way.
As it is happening now.

But to feel shame and repent - well, it is entirely different matter :(
Empathy cannot be taught.

JMO

Last edited:
Two deputies from @ShelbyTNSheriff showed up at the scene at Bear Creek Cv. and Castlegate Ln. the night Tyre Nichols was beaten. Jeremy Watkins and Johntavious Bowers have been suspended five days each for “violat[ing] regulations,” sheriffs office said.

A city attorney said there are up 20 hours of unreleased video. Shelby Co. Sheriff Floyd Bonner said he didn’t know his deputies were there until he saw the video the day it was released.

Attachments

• 2EA08CD2-3DBD-4DAA-A7D0-A739DDF77E1B.jpeg
    2EA08CD2-3DBD-4DAA-A7D0-A739DDF77E1B.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 1
  • A483A71D-BF6D-4C2E-A55B-EFBF9D51FB1B.jpeg
    A483A71D-BF6D-4C2E-A55B-EFBF9D51FB1B.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 1
Two deputies from @ShelbyTNSheriff showed up at the scene at Bear Creek Cv. and Castlegate Ln. the night Tyre Nichols was beaten. Jeremy Watkins and Johntavious Bowers have been suspended five days each for “violat[ing] regulations,” sheriffs office said.
A city attorney said there are up 20 hours of unreleased video. Shelby Co. Sheriff Floyd Bonner said he didn’t know his deputies were there until he saw the video the day it was released.

So these cops tried to hide that they were there.......They tried to hide that they were there. But, the department thinks that after the suspensions they will be honest and truthful officers. Hmmmmm, I just don't think so. That right there is the problem----- they were not good honest cops and now we know they are not but they have their job back and can interface with the public and possibly be involved in a crime against another person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back