Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this am. ISP has been holding this case tight, and no info has been released until the last couple of days. Suddenly we have leaks. I think they are at a point where they are almost ready to arrest, but maybe need just a little bit of info. The leaks are to get the buzz going and maybe to pull in the info they need.

Am trying to get caught up reading. But wanted to say I have a pool & hasn't been opened recently. The blue barrels it comes in is usually used for dry chlorine....it is much cheaper to but in the 35 to 55 gallon size.

I am sure he could buy liquid chlorine in big containers like that too. Our pool place buys it like that & sells it to customers in 5 gallon containers.

--->>>Read my post #185 page 10 of my thread about "The Blue Barrel"

I did a little bit of checking about Chlorine for personal home swimming pools this morning. Saw some large Chlorine tablets that come in 25lb bags and you just drop em into the pool.

The barrel that Taxi Mom shows in your quoted post, is a CLOSD head barrel and requires a pump that fits into one of the two holes to pump the liquid Chlorine up from the barrel.

November 23rd, 2007 at 9:20 pm
FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS SPENT HOURS LOOKING FOR THIS POST:
It was from the “More on Sgt. Peterson Resignation” entry Greta wrote
on November 14th at 12:35 p. One of the comments reads:

Comment by Marcy
November 14th, 2007 at 3:15 pm

Is Stacy’s hair still a blonde color? I swear I saw a young woman down
here in the 309 area code. She was at a local grocery store. She
hauntingly looked like Stacy. Her hair was shoulder length. But it was
completely medium dark brown. She was wearing a black coat. And all
she did was stand there and stare at me. I did not do anything. I
looked at her though. I think that she is very much alive!!!Look if I
went to the police they would not believe me anyway!!! This happened
on Monday night.You should check with her psychiatrist. I am sure that
she has been in contact with her Dr. I feel once they get the results
from the second autopsy on his third wife and they find out she was
murdered than Stacy will come out of hiding.

That post is troubling. Someone should have and could have followed up on it immediately. A couple of things that bother me:

• "down here in the 309 area code"

309 is the area code for Peoria but it is UP not down from Bolingbrook.

• "Look if I went to the police they would not believe me anyway!!!"

If the person had gone to the police, or if someone else had reported the post, the store could have been identified and the video cams could have been looked at. It isn't really a question of the police believing someone or not.
In general, the whole post is very very odd.

Wow, this case has elements of several cases past in it - witness of something being loaded in a truck, potential nightstand involved, accusation of wife gone off with another man, missing weights, pool accessories, cop husband etc. etc. etc. - its like the perfect storm of wife murders past (Laci Peterson, Theresa Parker, Jessie Davis, Michelle Young, Lisa Stebic).

The other thing all of these cases have in common is concerned sisters. We have to be concerned about our sisters BEFORE tragedies like this happen – and not just our blood sisters. Keep an eye on the women you care about in your life, their life could depend on it.

From Greta's blog, the poster who claimed to have seen Stacy at a grocery store. My words are in ( ) for clarification of pronouns:

" You should check with her psychiatrist. I am sure that she ( Stacy) has been in contact with HER ( psychiatrist).

The first thing that hits me in the face is the use of the word SHE for the psychiatrist. Has anything been published or said anywhere about Stacy being under psychiatric care and the psychiatrist was either named or called " SHE"?
The second part that is very out of the ordinary is the poster's certainty that Stacy would be in contact with the psych. after her disappearance.

I haven't run across any commentary which delves into Stacy's life in that manner, nor should such info be released into the public domain, if it exists. I know that DP said she was depressed over her sister's death last year. He mentioned depression in some of his long monologues a few times, but I've not read anything about a female psychiatrist.
If Stacy was under psychiatric care at the time she disappeared, and the info is correct about the psychiatrist being a female, then the info would have to come from either DP, someone he put up to making the post, or someone else who knew her.

I think this post is an attempt to discredit Stacy Peterson once again, but this time by implying that she was being treated for a psychiatric reason on a regular basis and may have been emotionally unstable at the time of her disappearance.

I do not consider psychiatric care to be a sign of instability, certainly, but the way this is slid into the entire post along with the next sentence which says she would have been in contact with her ( the psychiatrist) after her disappearance, indicates to me that the poster wanted to give the message that the only person Stacy wants to know the truth about her whereabouts is her psychiatrist.

NOT her children, her blood kin, friends, law enforcement, the many searchers, but her psychiatrist.

This has the mark of the beast DP all over it to me. Say something which he believes will somehow make Stacy look less reliable and less stable.
I don't buy into the premise that if she was seeing a psych, she was unstable, but a person like DP would definitely see it as a weakness of character!!

At the beginning of the investigation I remember reading somewhere that she had seen a psychiatrist for depression a few times after her sister passed away.
Grief counseling is necessary for a lot of folks after losing a loved one.
In my book it doesn't make her crazy.
It wouldn't surprise me if the counselor was a woman. I don't think DP liked her spending anytime with any man other then him.

From Greta's blog, the poster who claimed to have seen Stacy at a grocery store. My words are in ( ) for clarification of pronouns:

" You should check with her psychiatrist. I am sure that she ( Stacy) has been in contact with HER ( psychiatrist).

The first thing that hits me in the face is the use of the word SHE for the psychiatrist. Has anything been published or said anywhere about Stacy being under psychiatric care and the psychiatrist was either named or called " SHE"?
The second part that is very out of the ordinary is the poster's certainty that Stacy would be in contact with the psych. after her disappearance.

I haven't run across any commentary which delves into Stacy's life in that manner, nor should such info be released into the public domain, if it exists. I know that DP said she was depressed over her sister's death last year. He mentioned depression in some of his long monologues a few times, but I've not read anything about a female psychiatrist.
If Stacy was under psychiatric care at the time she disappeared, and the info is correct about the psychiatrist being a female, then the info would have to come from either DP, someone he put up to making the post, or someone else who knew her.

I think this post is an attempt to discredit Stacy Peterson once again, but this time by implying that she was being treated for a psychiatric reason on a regular basis and may have been emotionally unstable at the time of her disappearance.

I do not consider psychiatric care to be a sign of instability, certainly, but the way this is slid into the entire post along with the next sentence which says she would have been in contact with her ( the psychiatrist) after her disappearance, indicates to me that the poster wanted to give the message that the only person Stacy wants to know the truth about her whereabouts is her psychiatrist.

NOT her children, her blood kin, friends, law enforcement, the many searchers, but her psychiatrist.

This has the mark of the beast DP all over it to me. Say something which he believes will somehow make Stacy look less reliable and less stable.
I don't buy into the premise that if she was seeing a psych, she was unstable, but a person like DP would definitely see it as a weakness of character!!

--->>>Read my post #185 page 10 of my thread about "The Blue Barrel"

I did a little bit of checking about Chlorine for personal home swimming pools this morning. Saw some large Chlorine tablets that come in 25lb bags and you just drop em into the pool.

The barrel that Taxi Mom shows in your quoted post, is a CLOSD head barrel and requires a pump that fits into one of the two holes to pump the liquid Chlorine up from the barrel.

I understand it was a new barrel and my ex and I had a house with a pool in FL and he never bought liquid chlorine unless he had to shock the pool. And when he did have to shock it I don't think he used more than 2 or 3 gallons. The pool was only used probably 4 months a year max so having that much at the end of the season seems odd. When he opened it up in the spring he would probably have to shock it not at the end of the season. Anyone here have a pool in the north that may know more about that?

That post is troubling. Someone should have and could have followed up on it immediately. A couple of things that bother me:

• "down here in the 309 area code"

309 is the area code for Peoria but it is UP not down from Bolingbrook.

• "Look if I went to the police they would not believe me anyway!!!"

If the person had gone to the police, or if someone else had reported the post, the store could have been identified and the video cams could have been looked at. It isn't really a question of the police believing someone or not.
In general, the whole post is very very odd.

This post is very much like the description of the anonymous letter DP claims to have received. I'm betting the same person wrote them both, maybe not even intending to write the letter until they saw that a couple of days went by and no one seemed to take their "sighting" seriously.
Wouldn't it be great if someone could trace the post back to the writer.
Surely Greta's people may have picked up on the similarities by now, but it wouldn't hurt to send it in to her new tipline just in case.
If you don't want to send it in, i.b.nora, Suzi-Q knows how.

Susan

Would it be possible to have the "blue barrel" postings at the "Blue Barrrel in Bedroom" Thread??? I have to keep jumping back and forth between these two threads to get all the information in a chronological order. There is much information about this "blue barrel" that belongs in it's own thread.

Thanks!!! (If not, don't worry about it!)

quote=SeekingJana;1813700]From Greta's blog, the poster who claimed to have seen Stacy at a grocery store. My words are in ( ) for clarification of pronouns:

" You should check with her psychiatrist. I am sure that she ( Stacy) has been in contact with HER psychiatrist.

I thought that was interesting too. While it was publicized she was seeing a psych somewhere along the line (by DP?) early in the case, it wouldn't be common knowledge unless you were following the case OR were fed this info by Drew P or someone close to him.

IF LE is interested enough in that comment, I'm sure IP addresses can be researched etc.

I don't think the "her" indicates the psych is a female. It's referring back to Stacy. IMO anyway.

At the beginning of the investigation I remember reading somewhere that she had seen a psychiatrist for depression a few times after her sister passed away.
Grief counseling is necessary for a lot of folks after losing a loved one.
In my book it doesn't make her crazy.
It wouldn't surprise me if the counselor was a woman. I don't think DP liked her spending anytime with any man other then him.

Does anyone read my posts? Am I doing something incorrectly?
I didn't say she was " crazy". I would be the last person to think or say that a person receiving counseling was " crazy" or any other derogatory term. I am glad she received grief counseling after Tina's death.
IMO, we do not know the gender of any therapist she might have seen or if the person referred to in the blog post exists, and should not speculate.

I think the entire point was LOST.

The point is that the poster appears to have SOME inside info that Stacy was recently seeing a female psychiatrist, or wanted to give the impression that Stacy was under psychiatric care at the time of her disappearance. Perhaps the intent was to discredit Stacy in the eyes of the public by saying that despite a widespread and costly search for her, children being left without a mother, and people all over the country worried and praying for her to be found, she is in touch with her psychiatrist.

In any event, I find the personal statements about a specific psychiatrist and Stacy's relationship to this doctor to be the most unusual in the entire blog post.

quote=SeekingJana;1813700]From Greta's blog, the poster who claimed to have seen Stacy at a grocery store. My words are in ( ) for clarification of pronouns:

" You should check with her psychiatrist. I am sure that she ( Stacy) has been in contact with HER psychiatrist.

I thought that was interesting too. While it was publicized she was seeing a psych somewhere along the line (by DP?) early in the case, it wouldn't be common knowledge unless you were following the case OR were fed this info by Drew P or someone close to him.

IF LE is interested enough in that comment, I'm sure IP addresses can be researched etc.

I don't think the "her" indicates the psych is a female. It's referring back to Stacy. IMO anyway.

Hi, Taximom,
When looking closely at the sentence structure, it is appears to me that the poster was indicating two separate people. Stacy is the more logical " she", the psychiatrist is the " her".

The post said: "You should check with her psychiatrist. I am sure that she has been in contact with her".

I think the entire post was an attempt to mislead and make people think that Stacy is alive in Peoria, and is grocery shopping and staring at strangers with dyed hair. Who would want to post such a thing? Maybe a case wannabe? I don't read Greta's blog responses because of the many inaccurate and sometimes malicious posts.

Jana:

First, I think curiosity was speaking for HERSELF, when she said "personally in my book it doesn't make her crazy".

That being said, I agree with TaxiMom that the "her" from the poster's blog is referring to Stacy and NOT the gender of the psychiatrist.

I don't believe this poster has any "inside" information on Stacy seeing a psychiatrist as DP was the one that brought this information out as part of his "Drew said" statements. Personally, I think he was trying to have the public think that Stacy was imbalanced, therefore was seeing a psychiatrist. But in actuality, was referring to the "Marriage Counselor" that Stacy and him were supposedly seeing.

IMO

Does anyone read my posts? Am I doing something incorrectly?
I didn't say she was " crazy". I would be the last person to think or say that a person receiving counseling was " crazy" or any other derogatory term. I am glad she received grief counseling after Tina's death.
IMO, we do not know the gender of any therapist she might have seen or if the person referred to in the blog post exists, and should not speculate.

I think the entire point was LOST.

The point is that the poster appears to have SOME inside info that Stacy was recently seeing a female psychiatrist, or wanted to give the impression that Stacy was under psychiatric care at the time of her disappearance. Perhaps the intent was to discredit Stacy in the eyes of the public by saying that despite a widespread and costly search for her, children being left without a mother, and people all over the country worried and praying for her to be found, she is in touch with her psychiatrist.

In any event, I find the personal statements about a specific psychiatrist and Stacy's relationship to this doctor to be the most unusual in the entire blog post.

Hi SJ - I totally got your point the first time around and thought it was a good observation. It would certainly suggest inside info if it turned out that she was seeing a female psychiatrist but as you suggest the poster could just be trying to imply instability.

I would think that if SP was seeing a counselor of any kind they would check it out and possibly subpoena records (this was/is an aspect of the Michelle Young case as well). And if it was true and she had been in touch, it would have been out by now and the investigation called off.

By the way, I can't speak for CC, but I didn't read her post as suggesting that you thought SP (or anyone else for that matter) would be considered "crazy" if they sought counseling. In fact, I think she was reiterating your point that she wasn't. JMO.:)

I just caught a teaser on fox news about Stacy. It's coming on at 5pm today 11/24. Could be a rehash but who knows.

I believe what the actual posts says is:

"You should check with her psychiatrist. I am sure that
she has been in contact with her Dr."

I don't see anything in reference to a female Doctor.

I believe what the actual posts says is:

"You should check with her psychiatrist. I am sure that
she has been in contact with her Dr."

I don't see anything in reference to a female Doctor.

I just reread it and i agree. Thanks, I should have done that in the first place.

IMO, the post and the letter are from the same person. Or someone read it and decided to copy it. A nutty tipster? Someone who means well? Or someone connected to Drew? Whoever it was, like someone said above, they made the post at Greta's and no one took it seriously or acted on it. So they took the next step and wrote the letter.

Poor Greta's poster looked high and low to find that post and yes, they emailed it in and called it in.

I just caught a teaser on fox news about Stacy. It's coming on at 5pm today 11/24. Could be a rehash but who knows.

FOX News stated that the FBI will come aboard the case to help out with the search for Stacey. It may be as early as next week. This could pave the way for the US Navy to help out with some water searches. They are worried that the lakes are going to start freezing as the temperatures have been so cold the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125