Found Deceased Adriana Davidson, 15, Scio Township, MI - Last Seen Outside Pioneer HS -27 Jan 2023

I have history with benzos and lots of people who do benzos. The thing is, as careless as the situations were, I’ve never seen anyone (or myself) come close to death with benzos alone.

I’m not saying it can’t happen but the only benzo deaths that I’ve seen were either intentional or from mixing benzos with other things.

What I have seen a lot of is people who are prescribed medications taking more than prescribed and their prescription runs out before they are allowed to refill and they hit the streets.

Drugs on the street now are frequently cut with fetty - not just heroin or opiates but drugs like fake adderall and fake benzos. Hell, it’s even turned up in powder coke.

Street presses are getting fairly convincing. I’ve seen some that made me question if they were actually fakes.

I hope that she did not pass from fent because fent deaths really hurt families because they are preventable and leave the loved one’s wondering what they could have/should have done.

last_text.png

Source: Adriana Davidson missing: Ann Arbor, MI family searching for teen gone for days; foul play suspected

A 'cleaner' attempt at a screencap.

Speculation:
flfallkf = falling (asleep)
gts = go to sleep

The friend not knowing what 'bs' meant ('wym' = what [do] you mean) seems to point away from it standing for b's or benzos, IMO.

There's been some recent media coverage/awareness of students overdosing, with seven such reported cases in one month. (LA Times) The DEA has a recent program/drive called "One Pill Can Kill" about trying to raise awareness of counterfeit prescription pills that are cut with fent. (DEA website)

My question is: if this happened here (taking a counterfeit pill that was cut with fentanyl) how 'sudden' would it be? Would she have walked for some distance and made it under the bleachers? The recent cases I linked to in the LAT article report teens being found at a park, in a school bathroom, and at home.

I stress that everything is speculative based on earlier posts speculating that "bs" stood for b's or benzos.

Last edited:
View attachment 403791

Source: Adriana Davidson missing: Ann Arbor, MI family searching for teen gone for days; foul play suspected

A 'cleaner' attempt at a screencap.

Speculation:
flfallkf = falling (asleep)
gts = go to sleep

The friend not knowing what 'bs' meant ('wym' = what [do] you mean) seems to point away from it standing for b's or benzos, IMO.

There's been some recent media coverage/awareness of students overdosing, with seven such reported cases in one month. (LA Times) The DEA has a recent program/drive called "One Pill Can Kill" about trying to raise awareness of counterfeit prescription pills that are cut with fent. (DEA website)

My question is: if this happened here (taking a counterfeit pill that was cut with fentanyl) how 'sudden' would it be? Would she have walked for some distance and made it under the bleachers? The recent cases I linked to in the LAT article report teens being found at a park, in a school bathroom, and at home.

I stress that everything is speculative based on earlier posts speculating that "bs" stood for b's or benzos.

How fast a person would be disabled on fent mostly depends on the dose and the tolerance level of the person.

What I have personally witnessed is the person typically becomes sedentary in about 15 minutes or so after a pill. However, what I have seen are experienced users and dose is always unknown with fent no matter what the dealer or user says. They willingly sat down, not collapsed.

The people that I’ve known who have died from fent were all alone at the time of use so I don’t know how mobile they were prior to dying but they were all in expected places of rest like chair, bed, or car so it doesn’t appear that any were suddenly struck down. They were either already sitting down or sat down as it started to
Impact them.

To speculate about what I think would happen is about 15 minutes for the person to need/strongly want to sit down if the dose was not extremely high. The actual death, I don’t know as it’s not a sudden event, breathing slowly stops.

That is all based on events that I’ve personally witnessed and I’m not a medical expert.

As far as what bs stands for, it could be a lot of things, blues, beans, etc. There are regional/group specific nicknames and abbreviations too so it’s really tough to say from such little context. When they release the toxicology I guess we will know what it meant.

I realize we won’t know more until the autopsy findings are released (if they will be). But this rise of drugs tainted with animal tranquilizers is concerning. NewsNation just said that 91% of heroin and fentanyl in Philly is tainted. Quite a distance from Michigan, but found another source saying it is happening in Detroit too.

Dr. James Besante, an addiction medicine physician, explained that xylazine is “particularly dangerous” because it has an increased risk of an overdose and is resistant to overdose-reversing drugs, including naloxone.

I realize we won’t know more until the autopsy findings are released (if they will be). But this rise of drugs tainted with animal tranquilizers is concerning. NewsNation just said that 91% of heroin and fentanyl in Philly is tainted. Quite a distance from Michigan, but found another source saying it is happening in Detroit too.

Dr. James Besante, an addiction medicine physician, explained that xylazine is “particularly dangerous” because it has an increased risk of an overdose and is resistant to overdose-reversing drugs, including naloxone.

Tranq is a problem for IV drug users, fent and heroin. I believe it can be used orally but I’ve never heard of anyone taking it by mouth or having experienced it by pills.

People who do tranq are very noticeable as it causes tissue damage.

Tranq is a problem for IV drug users, fent and heroin. I believe it can be used orally but I’ve never heard of anyone taking it by mouth or having experienced it by pills.

People who do tranq are very noticeable as it causes tissue damage.
"We have seen xylazine within our field division, so Ohio and Detroit," said Special Agent in Charge Orville Greene of the Detroit DEA.

It’s not approved for human use – the danger is amplified when cut with fentanyl. Plus, it’s not an opioid.
(…)

Greene of the Detroit DEA says that right now, stopping fentanyl is still one of the top priorities.

"Fentanyl continues to be the money-maker, it continues to be the challenge for us," he said.

Specifically – fake prescription pills laced with fentanyl. Last year across the country, the DEA seized nearly 380 million deadly doses. About six out of 10 pills analyzed at DEA labs contain a fatal dose.

• Sad
Reactions: byo
Reiterating that I am aware that we don’t yet know what happened to Adriana. She could have had a medical event unrelated to any drugs. Simply bringing awareness of an uptick in laced substances.

Xylazine can cause serious and life-threatening adverse effects that resemble those associated with opioid use, the agency warned in a letter to clinicians. The letter said the FDA is aware that xylazine, which is not an opioid, is increasingly being detected in the illicit drug supply, most commonly in combination with heroin and fentanyl, and in drug overdoses. Xylazine has also been combined with stimulants such as methamphetamine and cocaine. Users of the illicit drugs may not be aware of xylazine’s presence in their supply, the letter noted.

I’m not sure why you've quoted me. Is it because I stated that xy is primarily an IV user problem?
The article that you quoted expresses two separate ideas. 1. That xy is turning up in fent and 2. That fent is turning up in pills. I suppose the expectation would be that xy is therefore in the fent that is in the pills.

While that may be true, xy and fent are different drugs and behave differently. It comes down to potency, dose, and route of administration. Fent is so potent that it is incredibly easy to die from a small difference in expected vs. received amount. Xy, on the other hand, has an order of magnitude difference between the ld50 of IV vs. oral route of animinstration and it's not as potent.

In other words, in order to kill people with xy in the fent which is in the pills you would easy exceed the amount of xy needed to to kill the IV drug users. Killing a few people is good for business, killing everyone is not.

So, xy may be present in pills and may harm some people but the extreme danger is for the IV fent and heroin users because of the route of administration. Their levels of opiates are also higher than pill takers so they are also more susceptible to the combined effects of both drugs.

As far as fent in crack, meth, and cocaine, that's either accident or incompetence or both and is usually the result of your dealer also being on drugs.

I’m not sure why you've quoted me. Is it because I stated that xy is primarily an IV user problem?
The article that you quoted expresses two separate ideas. 1. That xy is turning up in fent and 2. That fent is turning up in pills. I suppose the expectation would be that xy is therefore in the fent that is in the pills.

While that may be true, xy and fent are different drugs and behave differently. It comes down to potency, dose, and route of administration. Fent is so potent that it is incredibly easy to die from a small difference in expected vs. received amount. Xy, on the other hand, has an order of magnitude difference between the ld50 of IV vs. oral route of animinstration and it's not as potent.

In other words, in order to kill people with xy in the fent which is in the pills you would easy exceed the amount of xy needed to to kill the IV drug users. Killing a few people is good for business, killing everyone is not.

So, xy may be present in pills and may harm some people but the extreme danger is for the IV fent and heroin users because of the route of administration. Their levels of opiates are also higher than pill takers so they are also more susceptible to the combined effects of both drugs.

As far as fent in crack, meth, and cocaine, that's either accident or incompetence or both and is usually the result of your dealer also being on drugs.
Yes, that’s why I quoted you. Thank you for responding, but I am unsure why you quoted me in your IV response.

We do not yet know if Adriana died from a drug overdose. She may have had a medical event unrelated to drugs. Some of her classmates have described her potential use. We do not know yet. But, if she did ingest a fatal dose of medication, we do not know if it was by pills or another form.

My post was to bring awareness to other drugs beyond the ones already discussed in this thread - benzos, heroin, others. Xylazine-tainted drugs are another new threat, to consider as a possibility.

jmo

Avila, who was a friend of Davidson, said she did not see her friend in the second-hour class they have together on Friday.

"Friends texted her and asked if she was OK. She said no and stopped responding," Avila said.

Davidson was struggling, Avila said, and tended to skip class, but she always responded to friends' text messages.

"I think first of all, mental health help would have most likely prevented this. Addy was showing clear signs of struggling," Avila said. "She talked a lot about struggling with the relationship with her parents. ... For her, those were signs of distress. She was asleep in class or not there at all."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back