SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Alex ever check into rehab to detox prior to the murders? He keeps saying he tried many times. Always on his own?
He said yesterday his first rehab stint was in 2017 and he said he went 3 times in patient.. so he must have went once more after 2017 and before he "was shot on the side of the road" and went to that rehab in 2021.

Everything he has ever done is because of the drugs! He’s a victim of narcotics. ‘Please know I didn’t take the drugs for recreational purposes’. Remove the drugs and he is a great man.

Pau Pau and Mags aren’t here to dispute all of this drug BS. Conveniently Bus Bus wasn’t around much to verify this.

I think Waters will bring up with what he did to the Satterfield boys…imo I think he should, after all she was like part of the family. Then I believe Waters will get into the day of the murders, then the murders, then afterwards.

I agree Waters is very strategic and did a great job heading into cross yesterday right after Alex’s performance on direct. He now has had overnight to think about his moves today and also had a chance to confer with his team.

moo
Bolded by me. Exactly like part of the family, unfortunately—and we see how he treats his family.

Would you buy a used car from this guy?

Shifty, slippery, schmoozing, lying, cheating. They’re victims because I was a victim.

Killing, and basking in the sympathy that hurried his way after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd