PA PA - Richard Petrone 35 & Danielle Imbo 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was a hit and I think we're never going to know. I think there is nothing left of physical evidence. Nothing.

We'll only ever know if someone lower on the food chain talks. If they're even still around.

moo

I think this was a hit and I think we're never going to know. I think there is nothing left of physical evidence. Nothing.

We'll only ever know if someone lower on the food chain talks. If they're even still around.

moo
if i recall law enforcenent stated they believed these two people.were
deceased and that it was a hit---but who would put a hit on two
apparently normal people-- they certainly were not part of
organized crime.

As I think more about it, I believe law enforcement has a good idea who was involved in the disappearance and probable death of these two people, but they do not have the proof for an arrest.
Probably right on that but can’t they put names out there or no I mean something that the public can help with anything

I think many of us have the same thoughts as to who is behind this. Since no one has been named a POI, we can't really sleuth this person, rightfully.

But looking at the whole picture and knowing what we do know, who benefited from this?

MOO

I think many of us have the same thoughts as to who is behind this. Since no one has been named a POI, we can't really sleuth this person, rightfully.

But looking at the whole picture and knowing what we do know, who benefited from this?

MOO
I've always been conflicted. That certain someone certainly benefited from it but to put a successful hit out on 2 people at the same times takes a lot of money, organization, etc. If it were just her missing, I would think 100% "him." I know killing the boyfriend too would have been sweet revenge for "him" but a part of me also thinks it was an accident and they're somewhere in the water. I keep going back and forth.

I've always been conflicted. That certain someone certainly benefited from it but to put a successful hit out on 2 people at the same times takes a lot of money, organization, etc. If it were just her missing, I would think 100% "him." I know killing the boyfriend too would have been sweet revenge for "him" but a part of me also thinks it was an accident and they're somewhere in the water. I keep going back and forth.
Same. Ask me again in a couple weeks what I think.

Unless they went far off expected course, I just can't see a body of water they'd be in that they wouldn't have been found.

But also. Off expected course. Did they decide to go off and see the sunrise at the shore or over Manhattan or something?

Unless they went far off expected course, I just can't see a body of water they'd be in that they wouldn't have been found.

But also. Off expected course. Did they decide to go off and see the sunrise at the shore or over Manhattan or something?
She had a child: no way would she leave that child --- no way-- I think if they were in an accident in a body of water they would have been found by now--- I strongly believe in foul play and the authorities have come out clearly and said the same thing.

I don't think it would have been that difficult to take them down. They would have been enjoying the evening, left the bar and could have been totally blindsided by one or two people with guns who could have been waiting in the back seat of their vehicle or attacked them as they got close to their vehicle. It would not necessarily take a lot of money to hire a hit man or men: some hit men will kill for very little- depends on their needs- and some people just enjoy killing other people- they don't need much money. "him" already expressed hatred for Richard and got into arguments with Richard and with Danielle--- I just don't see the accident thing. But, being realistic, no possibility can be eliminated - we just don't know enough to say for sure what happened.

But also. Of expected course. Did they decide to go off and see the sunrise at the shore or over Manhattan or something?
When this happened, I lived a couple blocks from the bar they were at on south street. It was a very unpleasant evening—below freezing and very windy. I cannot imagine these two single parents would go on a trip somewhere spur of the moment given the terrible weather —MOO

And agreed on the unlikeliness of them being in a nearby body of water

For many years, the FBI has publicly said it was likely a planned hit…

Really hoping for answers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member