GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty.
Guilty.
Guilty.

It's a trifecta! Thank you, Jury of the Year!

Alex Murdaugh did willfully and woefully murder his wife and son. #FamilyAnnihilator

RIP Maggie and Paul Murdaugh

Defense asking for a mistrial and/or a directed verdict from judge.

Judge says the jury decided based upon the sufficient evidence. The evidence of guilt is overwhelming.

Judge said to AM, he will have to impose sentencing at a later date.

discusses timing with both sides---they agree to 9:30 tomorrow morning.

JUSTICE works FAST in the Carolinas! :)

INTEGRITY and TRUST. Like I said last night. That was what this came down to. He had none of these and these wonderful people saw thru all of the BS that spewed from his mouth! My faith is restored in humanity for at least another day!

See ya in Gen Pop Alex! No cushy Country Club prison for you!

The train is a rocking my fellow sleuths and drinks all around get up on the bar and dance if you want. This is something I was hoping for and it feels so good in my heart personally to know that a horrific man will be put away and caged like he should be. The train will be open and partying the rest of the week and into the weekend and already ordered extra booze and extras needed to rock this train. Thank you all fellow sleuths for riding along and believing in justice served, LET'S PARTY!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa