GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET THOSE PENS HE TOOK AWAY FROM HIM

I want to make sure that the pens have been taken from AM so that he can't attempt self-harm for sympathy and leniency. I think he is too evil to commit suicide. But would not hesitate to cause a situation if he thought it would give him a break.

Happy tears right now.
Justice for Maggie and Paul.
What hurt the most was that Maggie (possibly ?) may have heard the first shots and was running towards her baby when she was murdered.
:(
Despicable.

AM made his bed and now has to go and lie down in it.
M00.

excited-seinfeld.gif

I'll be climbing aboard tomorrow morning with my best deviled eggs for everyone. I'll be up all night, boiling them on the stove! {On a side note, went to grocery store this afternoon -- eggs down to $2.99 a dozen! Yee-hah! Cluck, cluck, cluck!}
Get here when you can just follow the strobe lights and sleuths dancing on the roof of the cars.

GET THOSE PENS HE TOOK AWAY FROM HIM

I want to make sure that the pens have been taken from AM so that he can't attempt self-harm for sympathy and leniency. I think he is too evil to commit suicide. But would not hesitate to cause a situation if he thought it would give him a break.
True. Whenever he gets busted he does something BIG!

Judge Newman looks relieved and...glad. He knows so much more than we do.

Sentencing tomorrow!

I am in a state of shock. I joked to my husband about an hour ago that we should check the verdict (it had been about two hours). And I was so ready for a hung jury.

Amazing. And I hope all the skeptics think about jurisprudence - because this is an excellent example of the system working, despite a privileged <modsnip> man being on trial. As so many of us hoped. It's a small spark of joyous hope in our jurisprudence system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member