GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to take a moment of silence on the crazy train for those fallen PM and MM please rest in peace now that we have your killer behind bars. Also want to give BM a blessing in hopes that he will find his way through all this because as of now he is a man on an emotional island. We celebrate and at the same time bow our heads in our own time and pray for the healing of those lives destroyed by this man.

Never seen a judge comment right after a verdict so approvingly like that before, saying there was an overwhelming amount of evidence. And he is correct.

I think all that "reasonable doubt" chatter on the internets was coming from a lot of trial newbies. I'm guessing the Johnny Depp trial got some new people into trial watching, but they don't yet understand criminal trials and how you have to put a lot of time in to learn what the evidence is and also how to weigh it.

I'm grateful for this site where the members do know what's up.
I’m not new to trials……..this one through me for a loop.

I am a long time lurker. I created my websleuths account here during the Kelsey Berreth trial. I was on here hours every day and through the trial. I remembered today how it felt to await the outcome of that trial - luckily, a guilty verdict there. As a native South Carolinian who vacations in Edisto, the initial reports of these events drew me in and I came back here in the last few weeks to "watch" the trial with you. I knew y'all would provide much better and respectful commentary than social media.

Oh, thank goodness for this verdict. I wore my Edisto t-shirts all week. I'll pay my respects to Maggie's house this summer. I am so grateful to Judge Newton for being so gracefully unflappable and to the prosecution for showing that there was only one person at the center of the murders.

Now I will be here (probably lurking) to watch the outcome of the Vallow Daybell trial(s).

Law & Crime are still saying there's more to this. I really don't think so at this point, I wanted to believe it when it happened that there were 2 stranger shooters but the actions after that lead in another direction. He did it and it's sickening to think so but it's time to accept it. Judge was great!

I hope that BM will continue to have a relationship with MM's family. It is important for him to be surrounded by anyone who will continue to honor his mother and brother, first and foremost, rather than supporting his father before his mother and brother.

The train is a rocking my fellow sleuths and drinks all around get up on the bar and dance if you want. This is something I was hoping for and it feels so good in my heart personally to know that a horrific man will be put away and caged like he should be. The train will be open and partying the rest of the week and into the weekend and already ordered extra booze and extras needed to rock this train. Thank you all fellow sleuths for riding along and believing in justice served, LET'S PARTY!!!!!!
Thank YOU and everyone for being here on this crazy ride !!
Dogs, chickens, Hogs, Pigs, Eggs, and a booze club car on the train ride !

You all have been a great group to watch and discuss with... everyone got along, able to disagree nicely, and added humor into the mix.

You all are the BEST !!!!

See you tomorrow for Sentencing.

Last edited:
Law and Crime talking heads pretty much ignoring the GUILTY verdict---they are still arguing that AM probably hired someone to beAt up Paul, to gain public sympathy about the boat trial.

OK, even if he did, it would be Felony Murder against AM because of the deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler