Josh Duggar Charged With Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material *Guilty* #4

View attachment 403076
He doesn't look like he's "with it". Prisons are known for drugs...

Also, what kind of weird space is that? The ceiling is really low, and has exposed conduit, not to mention that weird black hole. You'd think just that one little area would offer devious minds some opportunities to get up to something..

The former car salesman, 35, is now set to be released from Federal Correctional Institute (FCI) Seagoville in Texas on August 22, 2032, according to Federal Bureau of Prisons online records viewed by In Touch. His original release date was August 12 of the same year, In Touch previously reported.

The former car salesman, 35, is now set to be released from Federal Correctional Institute (FCI) Seagoville in Texas on August 22, 2032, according to Federal Bureau of Prisons online records viewed by In Touch. His original release date was August 12 of the same year, In Touch previously reported.

Hmm, wonder what sorts of things extend one's sentence in a Federal facility?

Curious.

Maybe just a reporting error, but maybe not....

He doesn't look like he's "with it". Prisons are known for drugs...

Also, what kind of weird space is that? The ceiling is really low, and has exposed conduit, not to mention that weird black hole. You'd think just that one little area would offer devious minds some opportunities to get up to something..

To me, looks like that black hole is a window, dark outside. This is Texas, right? A window hopefully would have light-blocking film to keep some of the heat out (so we taxpayers have a lower air-conditioning bill.)

Also, the prisoners would be less likely to signal to the outside world imho.

Staff observation window? Closed canteen area?

Perhaps JD needs some kind of pharmaceutical support, allergies, depression, anti-anxiety, jmho?

Any other ideas?

Hmm, wonder what sorts of things extend one's sentence in a Federal facility?

Curious.

Maybe just a reporting error, but maybe not....
Having a cellphone for one. Doesn't look like a reporting error.

This shows his release date as being August 22, 2032:

This shows his previous release date was August 12, 2032:

Josh Duggar prison release date – Bureau of Prisons

1678573493695.png

If that release date will be accurate, his daughters will be 23, 17, 13, and 10.

I'll take any extra time tacked onto his sentence, but 10 days seems to me to be ridiculously low for a convicted pedophile smuggling a phone into prison. JMO.

If that release date will be accurate, his daughters will be 23, 17, 13, and 10.

I'll take any extra time tacked onto his sentence, but 10 days seems to me to be ridiculously low for a convicted pedophile smuggling a phone into prison. JMO.
Well he had to sit in solitary, very nasty in that prison according to other inmates. Also been reported he lost his job because of arrogance. Wonder who he was calling, or we can guess what he was looking up.

It isn't normal to add on time for infractions, infractions result in loss of privileges (phone, commissary, visits) and sometimes going to segregation. I suspect it is WHAT he was looking up that got him extra days.

2 cents

Last edited:
Well he had to sit in solitary, very nasty in that prison according to other inmates. Also been reported he lost his job because of arrogance. Wonder who he was calling, or we can guess what he was looking up.

It isn't normal to add on time for infractions, infractions result in loss of privileges (phone, commissary, visits) and sometimes going to segregation. I suspect it is WHAT he was looking up that got him extra days.

2 cents
If he was looking up CSAM or something similarly illegal, would it sound right that he could only get ten extra days?

2 cents
If he was looking up CSAM or something similarly illegal, would it sound right that he could only get ten extra days?

2 cents

2 cents

If he had been doing something illegal (CSAM) , wouldn't there have actually been new charges? And a whole new sentence for an additional crime?

If he had been doing something illegal (CSAM) , wouldn't there have actually been new charges? And a whole new sentence for an additional crime?
Try looking that up, you can't access that type of stuff on Google because Google filters it out. The only thing he could access is adult P*** which is not illegal to look at.

You have to get specialized software and go to the dark web to access child P*** and it isn't a crime until you download it.

You basically have to pay for it and download it to even see it.

2 Cents

Last edited:

Maybe those are on the way?

We can always hope so, for the safety of young girls everywhere, imho.

Now with what little I know about this JD, i wonder if he Googled his own name expecting to read about support in the press???

jmho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back