Found Deceased SC - Harlee Lane Lewis, 11 months, Chesterfield County, 29 May 2018 *arrest*

It’s been nearly 2 years since this baby was murdered. What is going on? She’s was found competent to stand trial, wasn’t she? Seems like they have no intention of taking this to trial.

She was on suicide watch per my notes when she first put in jail. And yes, she was found competent to stand trial on 5/22/19. Official indicted on 6/11/19. And the last hearing was the bond review on 11/26.

@Suglo - I have your name in my notes for this case.
Chesterfield County #2018A1310400329 - Brianna Denise Lewis

Last checked was 4/11/20 / last hearing 11/26/19 bond review hearing.

TIA! :)
@Niner Well they do not have future hearing dates but there is an action on her docket on 10/5/2020 which states “Archived Failure to Appear/Comply/Pay.” It is not clear if she failed to show up or failed to pay the monitoring or something. I also don’t know why it says Archived. The bond is still active with same conditions as before. Remind me to check back again in a couple of weeks to see if there is something new on that docket.

ETA: I just noticed that the status of her case also states “Failure to Comply.”

https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Ch...185287781061181121191031141095551475210381111

@Suglo - oops forgot to ask earlier if there was any updates for court hearings?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-016.gif

@Suglo - oops forgot to ask earlier if there was any updates for court hearings?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-016.gif
@Niner Her case is back to pending again. On 10/26 they entered an Order Lifting Bench Warrants and Amending Bond yet the bond is still $20,000 and has the same conditions as before - GPS Monitoring and has to spend nights at 412 East Washington Street Extension in Rockingham NC. No future court dates on this docket.

@Suglo - just going thru some oldies and wondering if there might be an update?

TIA!
gros3d146.gif

Hope you had a nice Holiday celebration!
3d-renne.gif

@Suglo - just going thru some oldies and wondering if there might be an update?

TIA!
gros3d146.gif

Hope you had a nice Holiday celebration!
3d-renne.gif
@Niner Just checked her docket. Nothing new since the last time and nothing pending either. Such a serious charge but the docket doesn’t seem to reflect it. :(

I had a nice Holiday. Hope you did also!

@Suglo - anything new?! :)

TIA!
@Niner Took me a second or two to find the right court but I did and can you believe it still says pending and nothing has happened since November of 2020? That’s 2 years without a single hearing unless they don’t docket case management ones. :confused:

@Niner Took me a second or two to find the right court but I did and can you believe it still says pending and nothing has happened since November of 2020? That’s 2 years without a single hearing unless they don’t docket case management ones. :confused:

Thanks for taking the time to look this up! :( Seems like So. Carolina court sites do NOT get updated very much. I have a ton of SC cases that are not moving...

Thanks for taking the time to look this up! :( Seems like So. Carolina court sites do NOT get updated very much. I have a ton of SC cases that are not moving...
I wonder if they will ever catch up. Two years is a long time to go without a single hearing in a criminal case. Remind me to check the court site for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back