Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.news.com.au/national/co...n/news-story/7ad0e147f361195409d52850c11ad71a
“For the next two photographs, the foster mother appears to have been crouching down in front of William, who is captured with his left hand on his left knee and what appears to be dice in his right hand.

Fifteen seconds later, he is roaring into the camera.”

Never before seen final photos of William Tyrrell released
“But the photos had a 'corrected time' ranging between 9.35am and 9.37am.

10 News reported the foster mother had told police she had never entered the correct time into the digital camera the pictures were taken on.

The coroner said she wanted the discrepancy examined.

Edited to add:
Some of those witnesses will speak publicly, others behind closed doors in secret.
Observations:

Wm's feet are remarkably clean. So is his shirt. If I had to guess what time this photo was taken, I'd say before breakfast, before biking riding, before crashing into the yard.

It would not surprise me to learn that there were two distinct patio times that morning. And one uptight foster adult who found Wm's behavior to be uncontainable both times.

I don't think Wm was much in the mood for sitting still that morning and an adult was bent on trying to make him be so.

JMO

So how did the photos get taken while the Foster Grandmother still had her slippers on???? Wasn't that 9.37??? MOO
TBH I don’t find her wearing slippers at 09:37am in the slightest unusual….

Some people, including myself, wear slippers at home 24/7 … my bare feet never touch the floor … (except bathing) My elderly mother also wears slippers at home in the same way…

FGM could have easily gone back thru the house and out to the driveway via the carport door for the bike riding …. Without getting her slippers wet or soiled …

*** It takes all types to make the world go round…..***

What I do find more unusual with the photo is that FGM has her head in the paper and not interacting with her FGChildren when they have just arrived …

The temperature that morning was also quite cool (I have looked it up before) and think the slippers would have been temperature appropriate ….

This is just a difference of opinion about slippers … not a defence strategy for the FGM ….

imo

Can anyone tie this timeline up with the FFC and FGM about when the FFC said she decided to call 000?? MOO
As per Caroline Overington’s Book, Missing William Tyrrell.
(Page 23)

Atthe end of the 000 call:

FM could still hear FF calling out for William
She could see FGM trying her best to distract LT
She was aware of AMS being there

———————————————-

I do believe there is an article somewhere ….. that puts the 000 call being made out out near the carport area …. someone may have a link
IMO

I guess Slouth - FGM could have walked through house and entered driveway at side of house and therefore limiting getting her slippers dirty or wet - I see your point seems plausible looking at this angle of the house. MOO

FWIW, I don't think he's roaring in those photographs. I think that story was created for the photograph. By a storyteller.

Additionally I don't think the photographs were taken for scrapbook purposes.

i think they were taken to document Wm being "naughty", as defined by an unrealistic foster adult.

JMO
I know the following is correct for QlD, but I assume NSW is similar…..

When you foster, you have a legal responsibility to document the child’s life…. With photos and written information every week, on what they did etc …. As a baby, you have to document daily ….Capture milestones etc … the department requests lots of details …

Yes the department wants some gorgeous “scrapbook” type feature photos but they also want everyday photos….

In QlD the department keeps these records for the child …. And presents them with their life story when they turn 18 ….

So yes I do agree the “photo books” were a form of documentation of the children's lives… however I am not convinced about the “naughty” part… but that is just my own opinion…

MOO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> JMO. Strangely, each of the five photos appear to have been taken pretty well exactly 2 mins apart (Indicates possible downloading of them to me).
In the photo that was taken before the last iconic photo (Supposedly roaring) .... William already has his mouth open (Maybe to receive the dice in his hand):
1678758100174.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And from not playing "correctly" with small dice to pocketing them. In the mouth pocket. Not impossible.

How much outrage would that evoke?

JMO
JMO. Strangely, each of the five photos appear to have been taken pretty well exactly 2 mins apart (Indicates possible downloading of them to me).
In the photo that was taken before the last iconic photo (Supposedly roaring) .... William already has his mouth open (Maybe to receive the dice in his hand):
View attachment 408950
That is not a dice in his right hand it's the fragment of a leaf
Thankyou InFocus for clearing that up..... I would have thought that the once dice activity of FFC teaching him how to roll the dice was over, the dice would have been put away!

Also there are any number of reasons for a particular incident - everyone has a slightly different view point.

Example

Foster Grandmother is reading local newspaper because :-

1. Because she wants to hide her face and not be seen in the photos because it was a action shot of the children.
2. She has dementia and even though its last weeks newspaper she can't remember what she read so is reading it again - nothing to see here.
3. She was looking for a particular article she wanted to discuss with her daughter or a phone number of a repairer.

It could be any of these or none. I am just teasing out possible scenarios and getting thoughts from others. I hope I don't appear closed minded to other peoples ideas that is not my intention. I mean I still think FA is also a possibility. I just feel confused if timelines don't add up and why would they change but happy to explore all possibilities. I hope I haven't offended anyone - sorry if I have. MOO

happy to explore all possibilities. I hope I haven't offended anyone - sorry if I have. MOO
Oh Gosh Nightrider, I don’t know why you would think you have offended anyone…. It is great to discuss all possibilities … and by open discussion we can all learn so many different things and see others points of view…..
That is one of the great things about a forum like this….

Keep exploring I say!!!

1. Because she wants to hide her face and not be seen in the photos because it was a action shot of the children.
2. She has dementia and even though its last weeks newspaper she can't remember what she read so is reading it again - nothing to see here.
3. She was looking for a particular article she wanted to discuss with her daughter or a phone number of a repairer.
These are all great possibilities! And any of them could be correct…. and all deserve consideration …..

Also there are any number of reasons for a particular incident - everyone has a slightly different view point.

Example

It could be any of these or none. I am just teasing out possible scenarios and getting thoughts from others. I hope I don't appear closed minded to other peoples ideas that is not my intention. I mean I still think FA is also a possibility. I just feel confused if timelines don't add up and why would they change but happy to explore all possibilities. I hope I haven't offended anyone - sorry if I have. MOO
Or she’s just reading the paper in the normal way most people do?

Well they did mention dog poo and bindi's- grass prickles - So I am curious would you want dog poo inside your house ??? Not great - and you want comfy slippers for inside - not slippers with wetness due to moisture on the grass which would easily penetrate a slipper that is made of soft comfy material if you were to go outside early in the morning. Might be okay at midday after the grass has dried off.

- much better to have inside shoes - that is Slippers and different outside shoes - just incase of dog poo.

- which the FFC has mentioned is something that they know is possible living on large properties with more chance of people having multiple dogs for protection and no physical barrier - like a fence to limit poo to only on the perimeter of the property. But people can even go bare foot if they like its just a personal preference. I just got the idea when I saw she did have slippers on - she is not a barefoot kind of lady. MOO
So you’re trying to say the photo is 7.39 because she has slippers? It’s very likely since she wasn’t that well she just kept her slippers on all day. Or changed shoes or maybe even went barefoot. I don’t her footwear contributes to the timing of the photo

JMO. Strangely, each of the five photos appear to have been taken pretty well exactly 2 mins apart (Indicates possible downloading of them to me).
View attachment 408950
I believe you are correct CB aand that one of the photos does show a dice in William’s hand … but I don’t have access to a blown up version at this time..

The photographs, tendered as exhibits to the inquest into his disappearance, show William with his foster grandmother and older sister surrounded by books and toys on the veranda of the Kendall home from which he vanished.

He can be seen playing with dice and leaning forward in his Spider-Man suit.

The five photographs, which include the iconic last one of him “roaring” for the camera, were shot over two minutes and 39 seconds.

View attachment 408950

The 2nd most important photo (apart from the roar image) is the the top right. William's right hand is blurred, due to movement. Motion blur is more likely to occur in low light situations as the shutter speed will automatically slow to compensate for the light exposure. Light at 7:39am is going to be different to light at 9:37am I doubt she was photographing in manual mode. The EXIF data would reveal which mode the camera was in, plus ISO etc.

Without changing the time stamps, there's no abduction theory, it still places 5 people at the house. William is clearly looking at someone in the roar photo and it's not FFC. For years and years, Mr. Jubelin and Co. simply accepted the version of events of the FFC. Have ANY of those events actually been proven? I think the jury is still out on that, pardon the pun. Instead, they threw Spedding and Savage under the bus and we now know how that ended up years later.

So where is the dice in these photos, is it in the yellow container? Did investigators ever take photos of all the objects on the back deck as evidence? Was there even a dice, what colour was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah