SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the attorney who released the statement from the dismissed juror (the egg lady). IMO, he's got an agenda.

If there are RICO crimes, and AM is not prosecuted, my question is will LaFitte succeed in attaining an Appeal. I certainly hope not. I'm also interested in any possible Statute of Limitations, because If there are any, I feel he should be prosecuted to assure a Record of Guilt.
While I do not want to unduly burden the Courts, which have many important cases waiting, I hope they think this through very carefully, which I am sure they are.

This is the attorney who released the statement from the dismissed juror (the egg lady). IMO, he's got an agenda.

I’ve been suspicious of JMc since the beginning. This is January 24, second day of Jury selection during a Motion’s Hearing.

He's well known, but I think this Attorney General presented a very credible case, with few loopholes I hope. Very Odd IMPOV, as he is apparently Connor Cook's attorney. Hmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member