Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue was that on September 12th 2014 it was a cloudy morning, with very little sun as I recall.

No. Clouds until 4am, by 5am the clouds were clearing (or 'passing' is their description, partly sunny/partly cloudy), leading to full sun by 11am.
(from your link)

a.jpg

No. Clouds until 4am, by 5am the clouds were clearing (or 'passing' is their description, partly sunny/partly cloudy), leading to full sun by 11am.
(from your link)

View attachment 409349

(from your link)

View attachment 409349

<modsnip:> ... it was sunny at 11 am, it's the period of 7:37am - 9:37am is all that matters.
It was overcast from sunrise, with no shadows cast on the deck.

If you look at photos 1102 & 1103 (IMO) the light you see from the front of the house (on the leaves of trees):
A: Does not indicate much direct sun
B: It looks earlier light than 9:37 am

What does have to be considered in these photos is what is the ISO (light sensitivity). You can make an area look brighter, reduce shadows etc if the ISO is bumped up say 800-1600. Traditionally ISO 100 is used for daytime. I'm assuming the FMC took these photos in automatic mode where the camera decides everything.

As my earlier post suggested, knowing the actual settings (EXIF info) would be extremely helpful and would be contained in the original photos :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted due to double post

Last edited:
Ask and you shall receive ;)

Inspector Kim Fehon gives her morning briefing with a picture of William. Picture: Nathan Edwards

Search for missing William Tyrell, 3, in Kendall, on NSW mid-north coast intensifies as community refuses to lose hope
Thanks for the link …

It is always interesting to go back and read the very early articles… and I notice that this article was co- authored by Lia Harris…

2 things stood out to me ….

Is this correct??? And possibly left out in further articles etc for a purpose??? E.g. At the direction of the Police for strategic purposes???

Police said William was left alone with his sister for no more than five minutes in the front yard of the house, which sits at the end of a quiet street, next to bushland.

If it is correct, does that place both FM and FGM inside the house? (Possibly while making the tea??? )

And I am not sure how they calculated the 30 neighbours assisting before Police arrived????

About 30 neighbours were out searching for William just 10 minutes after his family raised the alarm, and emergency services arrived soon after.

imo

Could be the version of the timeline - where it was suggested W and L played hide and seek - I assume by themselves??

This article is from 2018 - but maybe relating to the same story of W and L being together?? just a possibility. MOO
Good point NR17 ….

If it is correct, it still gives us two basic scenarios … the opportunity for an accident to have occurred, and the opportunity for an abduction to have occurred …

IMO

Thanks for the link …

It is always interesting to go back and read the very early articles… and I notice that this article was co- authored by Lia Harris…

Is this correct??? And possibly left out in further articles etc for a purpose??? E.g. At the direction of the Police for strategic purposes???

Police said William was left alone with his sister for no more than five minutes in the front yard of the house, which sits at the end of a quiet street, next to bushland.

If it is correct, does that place both FM and FGM inside the house? (Possibly while making the tea??? )

And I am not sure how they calculated the 30 neighbours assisting before Police arrived????

About 30 neighbours were out searching for William just 10 minutes after his family raised the alarm, and emergency services arrived soon after.

imo
From same article, it's also interesting to note that not even 24 hours after W disappeared, they were already entertaining the notion that it was not a 'little boy lost' (published the following day, September 13, 2014 at 8:42am). Too bad they didn't spend more time at the start, entertaining a more likely scenario, imho:

Insp Fehon said detectives were also intensively investigating “other scenarios” as to how William went missing.

And also this the following day (September 14th), only two days later, imo:

It is understood police are investigating known sex offenders in the area around Kendall as fears of an abduction grow, however Supt Fehon refused to comment.

ETA: Exact article by same reporter also at this lilnk but with a different date a day later (not paywalled):
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...l/news-story/4c73fd1961b06e676dbce238cc9b7053

Last edited:
Thanks for the link …

imo

Re: the first part of your post, Jubes says ....

"The longer this goes on, the less likely it seems that anyone will find him. That makes me sick. I think about William's sister who is the last person known to have seen him alive.
She was 5 back then, a foster child like he was, and remembers that the two of them were playing a game of tigers on the lawn beneath the house, out of sight of the adults."
Source: Badness by Gary Jubelin and Dan Box, chapter A White Button in the Darkness

I think it is very possible that the stories of them playing chasey/hide-n-seek (tigers) together may well be true, but then the retelling was adjusted to protect sister.
Sister said in her statement that William went to look for daddy's car. She might have known that because she was with him. So she went back to the back patio.

Re: the first part of your post, Jubes says ....

"The longer this goes on, the less likely it seems that anyone will find him. That makes me sick. I think about William's sister who is the last person known to have seen him alive.
She was 5 back then, a foster child like he was, and remembers that the two of them were playing a game of tigers on the lawn beneath the house, out of sight of the adults."
Source: Badness by Gary Jubelin and Dan Box, chapter A White Button in the Darkness

I think it is very possible that the stories of them playing chasey/hide-n-seek (tigers) together may well be true, but then the retelling was adjusted to protect sister.
Sister said in her statement that William went to look for daddy's car. She might have known that because she was with him. So she went back to the back patio.
Yes, I also wondered if it was to protect his sister…. Quite possible SA

Yes, it makes sense because the article mentions the front yard…. Where as I would call the other area the back patio area as well ….

Willliam may have been out the front looking for FF car …. And sister had returned to the back patio area…

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
From same article, it's also interesting to note that not even 24 hours after W disappeared, they were already entertaining the notion that it was not a 'little boy lost' (published the following day, September 13, 2014 at 8:42am). Too bad they didn't spend more time at the start, entertaining a more likely scenario, imho:

Insp Fehon said detectives were also intensively investigating “other scenarios” as to how William went missing.

And also this the following day (September 14th), only two days later, imo:

It is understood police are investigating known sex offenders in the area around Kendall as fears of an abduction grow, however Supt Fehon refused to comment.

ETA: Exact article by same reporter also at this lilnk but with a different date a day later (not paywalled):
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...l/news-story/4c73fd1961b06e676dbce238cc9b7053
I wonder why there is absolutely no mention of the FM Drive anywhere, until it was released by the Coroner???

Did Police themselves only learn about the “drive” during that Walkthru on Day 6 ????

IMO

Yes, I also wondered if it was to protect his sister…. Quite possible SA

I wondered if the retelling changed a bit upon instructions from DCJ/FACS.
Don't publicly mention that sister was with William and was the last person to see him.
The only part of FM's walkthrough that we have seen - that has been publicly released - does not include FM telling the scenario right from the house.

I wondered if the retelling changed a bit upon instructions from DCJ/FACS.
Don't publicly mention that sister was with William and was the last person to see him.
Yes quite possible ….

That article was published the morning of the 13th … and as per CO’s book Michelle White arrived mid afternoon on the Saturday 13th … and one of her priorities was the privacy of both WT and his sister.

Page 50, Chapter 4, Missing William Tyrrell

Last edited:
Thanks for the link …

imo
Yes, the early reporting included toilet breaks, cups of tea being made, L being with W by themselves for a short period of time. We have had to wait til the inquest to see if these areas are covered and mostly they weren't, nor in the FGM statement or walkthrough... I don't think you can just report things to police in statements/inquests if they aren't true to protect WT's sibling. These are official documents and processes. Why did the FFC say to the MFC, "he was just here" near the patio as per his walk through if it were not true?

Thanks for the link …

imo
That's not what the sister said in her statement to Debra Nelson as reported by CO in the podcast the link to which Chrissy posted yesterday. There she said they were all on the porch, he was playing at being a tiger, she was drawing, and FFC and FGM were each sitting in a chair, when William went 'around there' (pointing).

At the beginning of the interview, sister was reminded of what she'd said the day before: "You told me that he was wearing his spiderman outfit and running around. Did you say he was a tiger or a lion?" I was thinking that the porch wasn't really big enough for 'running around' and I wondered if it referred to earlier in the morning. It would be good to have sister's sequential account of the whole morning, if only for comparison with FFC's story and with what Jubelin wrote. (I don't know if sister was asked about the whole morning.)

It would be good to have sister's sequential account of the whole morning, if only for comparison with FFC's story and with what Jubelin wrote. (I don't know if sister was asked about the whole morning.)
Agree, It would be most helpful to have the whole morning for every one involved and all of those living in the area, in my opinion …

++
I understand but just try the experiment with this picture anyway. If I could find the 4th picture in the same quality as the one I posted, I would try it on that pic as well. He could well have a di in his mouth. Worked it out... here you go... that circle is directly copied from the picture, not me. New images released of William on fifth anniversary of disappearance I would use the link to take you to the picture as the circle is lost when i try it from the copy i put on my post of the last roar picture, one post back.
View attachment 409216
I think, it can't be a dice, which is seen there with an outline, marked with a red pen.

The dimension of the outline is almost less than one of little W's cutting tooth. Much too little for some dice, IMO.

Why using a RED marker on a usually RED coloured tongue? IMO, it would only make sense, if there is seen something round in a different colour than red, but it shouldn't be seen for the viewer. WHY is the viewer not allowed to recognize it? What might it be, if it is no dice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member