SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of Maggie's friends speak about her. They are sad that who Maggie was as a person is never talked about (though, they too speak in generalities....and all about who she was in terms of being a wife and a mom. I want to know--was she a coffee fiend, was she reading Martha Stewart magazines out in the duck blinds, did she love the color purple, that kind of thing.).

Marian called her sister "my Magnolia."

Two of Maggie's friends speak about her. They are sad that who Maggie was as a person is never talked about (though, they too speak in generalities....and all about who she was in terms of being a wife and a mom. I want to know--was she a coffee fiend, was she reading Martha Stewart magazines out in the duck blinds, did she love the color purple, that kind of thing.).

Marian called her sister "my Magnolia."
Thanks for sharing that. I know that MM had her hand in enabling the rest of her family to be the way they were but it was kind of odd during the trial everyone focused so much on PM. The only photos shown are fairly recent ones off their facebook pages, why do we not see a young MM with her kids as toddlers or small children? Its kind of sad that the family and her friends didn't speak out more, which they probably would have felt more free to do had it not been AM accused of her murder.

I wouldn't say he was high, but I would say that he was entitled and self serving enough to believe that his lying was good enough to fool everyone into believing he was innocent of the crime.
Fortunately, he started lying as soon as first responders arrived on the scene about his alibi and PM had the video on his phone that proved that he was untruthful.
Thankfully the jury was able to see his lies for what they were.
MOO
He started lying from the time called 911. (Really years & years before)

moo

MOD NOTE

As a reminder, this thread is dedicated to Alex Murdaugh being found guilty by a jury of his peers of murdering his son Paul and wife Maggie.

This is not the place to discuss eggs, chickens, alcohol purchases, BM, GS, MB or SS (to name a few). Pages of discussion on these off-topic cases take away from those posts containing important updates on this particular case.

Here are some threads that may be of interest to you if you want to discuss other crimes surrounding this one.

We truly appreciate your understanding and continuing efforts to keep Websleuths amazing!!

Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member