Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
FromGermany1, did you mean to say WH?

Because:
When Detective Vanessa Partridge arrived at the scene that evening, she knew immediately something wasn’t right.

“I just had this feeling that things weren’t right. There’s… There’s something wrong. William’s not missing,” she told 60 Minutes.

And within 48 hours the sex crimes squad was involved.

It's 4 years ago this week since the inquest first started. Who would've thought 4 years later we're still no closer to finding what happened to William?
I do wonder if the option / offer of “Immunity” from prosecution may be better in assisting to solve the case than the $1M Reward???

An inquest in QlD was resolved today when the DPP dropped the charges and the Coroner offered immunity … and finally the truth was revealed ..

imo

Last edited:
I do wonder if the option / offer of “Immunity” from prosecution may be better in assisting to solve the case than the $1M Reward???

An inquest in QlD was resolved today when the DPP dropped the charges and the Coroner offered immunity … and finally the truth was revealed ..

imo
That would be a diabolical outcome. Anyway, I think that offer has come and gone hasn't it? IMO

That would be a diabolical outcome. Anyway, I think that offer has come and gone hasn't it? IMO
It has been offered to one person that we know of ….

However, if this is a one person crime, who has so far been able to hide it …. With, as far as we know, no witnesses ….. Along with the errors and lack of evidence from the beginning of the investigation (well documented)

Then to me, my opinion only, it could offer a chance for William to Rest In Peace, and for him to be returned to his family, to have some closure….

But again, just my own thoughts…

But this has been raised before… back when the inquest closed in 2020

<modsnip: Direct quotes or copy/paste from a paywalled article is a violation of copyright law. Brief paraphrasing of the article content is allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
FromGermany1, did you mean to say WH?

Because:
When Detective Vanessa Partridge arrived at the scene that evening, she knew immediately something wasn’t right.

“I just had this feeling that things weren’t right. There’s… There’s something wrong. William’s not missing,” she told 60 Minutes.
Oh, I made a big mistake, it seems? Sorry, if it wasn't WH but the other woman.

However, if this is a one person crime, who has so far been able to hide it …. With, as far as we know, no witnesses ….. Along with the errors and lack of evidence from the beginning of the investigation (well documented)

Then to me, my opinion only, it could offer a chance for William to Rest In Peace, and for him to be returned to his family, to have some closure….

If that offer were made with the last publicly named suspect in this case (hypothetically), I don't think it would play too well in the aspect of justice for the community for a few reasons. <modsnip: no source links to substantiate info posted as fact> To weigh all that against WT resting in peace would be a major balancing act. IMO

But this has been raised before… back when the inquest closed in 2020

William’s families have indicated they would at this point of sheer desperation take “peace over punishment” — meaning, look, nobody has to be charged, nobody even has to go to jail, but please, if you know something, won’t you come forward?

BBM it has been offered to someone regarding William’s case?

BBM it has been offered to someone regarding William’s case?
Yes the NSWCC offered it to FM in the November grilling..

Ms Callan then told her: 'They can handle it in a way that does not connect you'.

There is another article about by ABC … I just don’t have that one at hand…

Edit to add … Found it…

He said she was given an opportunity, in the Crime Commission, where she could "tell the truth and she wouldn't be punished for it".

Last edited:
If that offer were made with the last publicly named suspect in this case (hypothetically), I don't think it would play too well in the aspect of justice for the community for a few reasons. <modsnip: no source links to substantiate info posted as fact> To weigh all that against WT resting in peace would be a major balancing act. IMO
Yes I can totally see where you are coming from …. <modsnip: quoted post was snipped>
All in my opinion ..

For clarity to date: FM adamantly denied involvement and refused the offer.

And within 48 hours the sex crimes squad was involved.

Just like they threw Bill Spedding under the bus this investigation has tried very hard to throw less desirables (pedos) under the bus too. Caroline Overington's Ch7 2-part special was pulled within 2 weeks of airing, why was that? That doco went on about Frank Abbott being as suspect, then FFC becomes a POI around the time that doco aired if I recall.

Where are these cars seen in the street, and where's the CCTV footage to support such a scenario given the wonders of modern-day technology? If they truly believed he was abducted why haven't the NSW police over the years renewed their calls for information about these 2 cars?

It took Jubelin and Co. 1 year to even announce a description of these 2 said vehicles. Take the recent situation in the USA with those 4 college students murdered ( Bryan Kohberger). Do you think the cops in that scenario would've held over suspicious car details for a year? The car description is what led them to his arrest. (Not that I'm suggesting William was murdered - just using releasing car details promptly helped them catch the suspect)

William's case was bungled right from Day 1, the case remains political.

Why is it that Mr. Jubelin suggested an accident scenario (being run over) if the abduction theory was supposedly what occurred? We never saw headlines in MSM about such a scenario, it's all about an abduction.

Basic information like who was Wendy Hudson speaking to that morning would go a long way in ruling out a phone call to her by FGM. Isn't what solving a case is all about, the process of elimination?

Ms Callan then told her: 'They can handle it in a way that does not connect you'.

That’s not really an immunity offer though. No-one has been offered an immunity deal for his death/murder.They’re just saying whatever they can to get a confession. I don’t believe the CC can actually make immunity deals?

Edit to add … Found it…

He said she was given an opportunity, in the Crime Commission, where she could "tell the truth and she wouldn't be punished for it".

IMO That is not an offer of the reward.

Just a way of trying to make her confess which failed. IMO

NSW Crime Commission Protection Against Self Incrimination​

If you are called as a witness and placed in the position where answering a question or providing evidence will incriminate you, you must still answer the question and produce the evidence. Under Section 18B.2, any information that you do give in a NSWCC hearing cannot be used against you in civil or criminal proceedings. Section 18B.3 allows evidence you give to be used in proceedings related to contempt of NSW Crime Commission investigations.

Yes I can totally see where you are coming from …. <modsnip: quoted post was snipped>
All in my opinion ..

For clarity to date: FM adamantly denied involvement and refused the offer.
yes, their decision is disturbing to me. I do wonder if the inquest will open again and the FFC recalled to give more in depth evidence and the threat of perjury charges are used to progress the investigation.

[/URL]

Jubes says in I Catch Killers that the lawyers working on William's inquest talked about offering PS immunity from prosecution.

Chapter: Red Sun

Basic information like who was Wendy Hudson speaking to that morning would go a long way in ruling out a phone call to her by FGM. Isn't what solving a case is all about, the process of elimination?

I don't think the police should have to tell online sleuths, child advocates, or the public who Wendy Hudson was speaking with that morning. IMO the Coroner probably already knows.

Being a youth liaison officer, Wendy could have been speaking about some kid who didn't show up at school that morning, and his parents didn't know where he/she went. A local kid who had been getting into strife. A local kid and his/her family who deserve privacy.

That is if RD got the one side of the overheard conversation right. If his "impression" was correct.

I don't think the police should have to tell online sleuths, child advocates, or the public who Wendy Hudson was speaking with that morning. IMO the Coroner probably already knows.

Being a youth liaison officer, Wendy could have been speaking about some kid who didn't show up at school that morning, and his parents didn't know where he/she went. A local kid who had been getting into strife. A local kid and his/her family who deserve privacy.

That is if RD got the one side of the overheard conversation right. If his "impression" was correct.
JMO - this is hypothetical, and for Constable Wendy Hudson's sake would hope that on her days off there wouldn't be too many people phoning her about work.

(BBM)
Finalist for the NSW Rotary Community Award, Nov 2015:

Snr Cst WENDY HUDSON – Mid North Coast LAC
A police officer for 25 years, Snr Cst Wendy Hudson has been a leader of her local community as a member of the Kendall Tennis Club for more than three decades. Club president since 2008, she has held many organiser roles and volunteered for up to 25 hours a week for the past 20 years.

The relationships she has forged through the club, which has nearly 300 members in a town of 1150, proved invaluable for police following the disappearance of local boy William Tyrell, contributing to the immediate and significant numbers of volunteers who have joined the search for the young child.

Snr Cst Hudson has been a youth liaison officer at Mid North Coast LAC since 2005 and piloted the Your Choice program, which targets underage drinking.
This year, she was named Community Sport Administrator of the Year by Sport NSW for her continuing contribution to junior tennis, and a Paul Harris Fellow by the Rotary Foundation.

(BBM)
Finalist for the NSW Rotary Community Award, Nov 2015:

Snr Cst WENDY HUDSON – Mid North Coast LAC
A police officer for 25 years, Snr Cst Wendy Hudson has been a leader of her local community as a member of the Kendall Tennis Club for more than three decades. Club president since 2008, she has held many organiser roles and volunteered for up to 25 hours a week for the past 20 years.

The relationships she has forged through the club, which has nearly 300 members in a town of 1150, proved invaluable for police following the disappearance of local boy William Tyrell, contributing to the immediate and significant numbers of volunteers who have joined the search for the young child.

Snr Cst Hudson has been a youth liaison officer at Mid North Coast LAC since 2005 and piloted the Your Choice program, which targets underage drinking.
This year, she was named Community Sport Administrator of the Year by Sport NSW for her continuing contribution to junior tennis, and a Paul Harris Fellow by the Rotary Foundation.

Hat off to this police officer who has spent much of her life serving her community.

One well known case where immunity was offered in a murder case was the Matt Leveson Case ….

Mr Atkins was in May, granted immunity from all criminal charges, except perjury or contempt of court, so that he could be compelled to give evidence at the coronial inquest.
Anything Mr Atkins says at the inquest cannot be used as against him in any future criminal proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow