CO - Angela Craig, 43, mother of 6, allegedly poisoned by cyanide in protein shake by dentist husband, Aurora, Mar 2023

I remember watching a 48 hours or dateline where a woman was thought to have poisoned her husband with oleander. He had passed and I think she had researched “white oleander” on her computer. Anyone remember that case? I can’t remember if she was ever charged or found guilty…. I’ll have to look that one up.
I went looking for that case, and found this one, which seemed very colorful (or macabre, depending how you look at it).

I wish Angela had been able to really leave him, as she evidently tried before

However, the more I read about this narcissistic manipulator, Angela would still be in danger if they had divorced because all he really cared about was not having to pay money to her and their six lovely children.

It's so very sad that she still felt like she had to or wanted to stay with him.

If he drugged her previously, I think he wanted to hurt only her. If he'd been suicidal, he could have just gone somewhere alone and no one could have stopped him.

I agree motive may be partially financial. I bet he hoped a relative would end up take care of their kids (in all ways, including financially). It will be interesting to hear about their life insurance policies, if any. JMO.

and twice in the texts displayed in the warrant does he say something about worrying that she DIED - once because she hadn't responded to his text, and then something about with her hospitalized, he would not have to worry that she was DEAD if she did not answer his texts (or calls, not sure, I'm paraphrasing). Ick.

IMHO The biggest tragedy in all of this is the six children who have now lost both parents. First a Mother and a raging idiot for a Father. What kind of a woman would go visit a "lover" WHO IS MARRIED oh AND HIS WIFE IS ON LIFE SUPPORT in the hospital??? Maybe one who knew what was going on?? Who knows? Doc chick may have actually dodged a bullet. Dental Dad might have considered the same plan when he wanted a "new" wife after Doc Chick. I DO NOT mean anything negative about the children. However, the "honeymoon" would be over quite quickly when Doc Chick and Dental Dad moved in with a full blown family of EIGHT. Unless, of course, he had something else sinister in mind. Ugly mess he has weaved.

A Colorado dentist accused of fatally poisoning his wife had been trading “intimate” and “sexually explicit” emails with an orthodontist in Austin, Texas, who had flown into town to see him while his spouse was sick in the hospital, according to an arrest warrant affidavit obtained by The Daily Beast.
Dentist Poisoned Wife to Death to Start ‘New Life’ With Paramour, Cops Allege

BECAUSE MURDER IS HOW WE LEAVE A MARRIAGE WE WANT TO END. gross horrible human

At least he is a stupid one, lots of digital evidence. RIP Angela
child support for 6 and alimony would be expensive....

sounds like a couple of the kids are older - living in another state perhaps (he mentions they are coming into town to see her in the texts). Hopeful those older kids can take in the littles, or find other ward members to help.

child support for 6 and alimony would be expensive....
based on the photos of the family in the press at least two and possibly four are adults or near to adults. and if he didn't want to support them all maybe he shouldn't have made them. Sorry don't mean to sound snarky with you, just feeling very snarky about this man and his crime.

Old FB page for James
Joint FB page
MOO, I think the children are almost adults except for a couple of younger ones. Adult children that will fully understand the horror their father created for absolutely selfish reasons. They will know their mother died a terrible painful death. Everytime they think of their childhood, the memories will be marred now. They'll know their father made that decision to not only harm their mother, but their own lives, as well, destroying their family unit and family history. Forgive him? It will be such a hard thing to do for those children. All MOO.

based on the photos of the family in the press at least two and possibly four are adults or near to adults. and if he didn't want to support them all maybe he shouldn't have made them. Sorry don't mean to sound snarky with you, just feeling very snarky about this man and his crime.
oh i know...... i feel like hes a lowlife cretin. it was meant tongue in cheek. maybe he should have encouraged his wife to have a career but no he wanted her home w the kids (speculation) so it would be his own ding dang fault if he had to be on the hook for alimony and child support.

oh i know...... i feel like hes a lowlife cretin. it was meant tongue in cheek. maybe he should have encouraged his wife to have a career but no he wanted her home w the kids (speculation) so it would be his own ding dang fault if he had to be on the hook for alimony and child support.
oh I know you were being sarcastic my friend. This one just has me all kind of fired up.

Shouldn’t it be illegal to purchase poison from Amazon??? Whether you’re a doctor or not. Aren’t there special, regulated places where medical people buy stuff like that?
It depends on where you live. Amazon keeps all of that information, worldwide, updated.

Did he really think he'd get away with it by making a fake email? Like, was that the KEY to his plan?

Of primary note, don't associate your actual name and addresses with said fake email account - kind of defeats the "anonymous" or "burner" nature of it.
Ya, he definitely nears the top of the list for dumb criminals. Also, with the fake email, he goes into an office down the hall. Nobody’s gonna find him next door with his new email address. Lol. I mean, come on…And of course having the drugs mailed to his office. But don’t open it anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back