NC NC - Robin Leigh Vick, 47, homeless, Greenville, Jan 2023

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
DWVV5VADEVHVXDRJ75SZL63WQE.jpg

MISSING PERSON: ROBIN LEIGH VICK, 47 YEARS OLD

Robin was reported missing on 3/15 by friends. She has not been heard from since January. Robin is homeless but resides in Greenville and has been known to frequent the area of Chestnut Street and Dickinson Avenue.

She has a history of substance abuse and has been hospitalized in the past. A check of local hospitals thus far has been unsuccessful. Robin has blonde hair, green eyes, is 5’3” and approximately 83 pounds. She typically wears a toboggan. Robin has ties to the Wilson, Nash and Edgecombe County areas. If approached, she may give her daughter’s name, Ashley King, as her own.

Please call GPD, 252-329-4300, with information.

DWVV5VADEVHVXDRJ75SZL63WQE.jpg

MISSING PERSON: ROBIN LEIGH VICK, 47 YEARS OLD

Robin was reported missing on 3/15 by friends. She has not been heard from since January. Robin is homeless but resides in Greenville and has been known to frequent the area of Chestnut Street and Dickinson Avenue.

She has a history of substance abuse and has been hospitalized in the past. A check of local hospitals thus far has been unsuccessful. Robin has blonde hair, green eyes, is 5’3” and approximately 83 pounds. She typically wears a toboggan. Robin has ties to the Wilson, Nash and Edgecombe County areas. If approached, she may give her daughter’s name, Ashley King, as her own.

Please call GPD, 252-329-4300, with information.

I hope she is fine. But I am worried because when a homeless person gets disappear there are chances, I don't wanna say that. I can only pray for her. I hope someone will find her soon.

I hope she is fine. But I am worried because when a homeless person gets disappear there are chances, I don't wanna say that. I can only pray for her. I hope someone will find her soon.
It scares me because they are already such desperate members of our society and so easily ignored!
Welcome to WS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back