UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
please for the love of GOD could this judge just make her answer yes or no??? this is ridiculous and I want to move on from this witness. Just answer the d*mn question lady!

I think these daughters got far away from home at a young age and are NOT close to him at all. Now their father is in SLC for this trial and both of them can not get on planes fast enough to get out of town...can't even stay another night to be with her dad who is SO COMPROMISED???? Now she is complaining about catching the flight. The reg flag topic is too much.

Plaintiff is complaining about the length of cross. Wow! And Shae is saying she has to leave to catch her flight. Not sure why the judge is taking a break before they’re done with her. It seemed close to being finished!

I hope the plaintiff or GP are next! These family witnesses are a wash. Not credible and highly highly irritating! My God! I want to jump into my screen and yell at her to answer yes or no! If I’m ever called as a witness I hope I never come across this way!

I've been trying to follow. Trying.
I just can't anymore.

And if this Shae person answered the question yes or no, instead of stalling and avoiding, she wouldn't be late catching that flight she so badly wants in order to get out of there. She's sooo credible :rolleyes:, I'm outta here, dear Daddy you're on your own.

I've been trying to follow. Trying.
I just can't anymore.

And if this Shae person answered the question yes or no, instead of stalling and avoiding, she wouldn't be late catching that flight she so badly wants in order to get out of there. She's sooo credible :rolleyes:, I'm outta here, dear Daddy you're on your own.

Unless he wins then she might return to help him with managing his new funds.

Does anyone know if GP's attorney is actually her insurance company attorney?? I just do not see him as a trial attorney that she would hire
I want to scream -
JUST prove he ran into your client!
Does the GP team want to win via this guys personality or the daughters personalities?
It makes me think the GP team does not have enough professional reconstruct to prove he ran into her.
Throws up hands.
GP attorney sounds like John Malcovich in a creepy movie IMO. Be over already….
MOO

The atty for the guy who reads books while speeding down the interstate just asked GP if it was true that she engages in risky behavior in front of her children

You can't make this ish up folks

Goodnight, have good weekend, will see y'all Monday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998