CO - Angela Craig, 43, mother of 6, allegedly poisoned by cyanide in protein shake by dentist husband, Aurora, Mar 2023

I know. It’s so awful, and he’s such a horrifying person. It’s hard to take it all in, how he could have done what he did. Yet, he did. There’s so much pure evil in play here. I mean, that’s all I can come up with . What else is there? I’m beginning to believe in demonic possession at this point. It’s just so bad, it’s hard to fathom….. but I’m working on it. :(
It’s a credit to us that we can’t fathom it!!

Colorado dentist James Craig may have recruited members of his church into helping him clean up a potential crime scene at his home the day before his wife, Angela, was pronounced dead, DailyMail.com reveal.

According to a source close to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Southshore Ward, of which the Craig family is a part, members were asked to help 'organize' Craig's mudroom and basement at their home in Aurora, while Angela, 43, was in hospital and ahead of other family coming into town.

The source told DailyMail.com: 'It was an oddly specific request. It's quite common in the community for us to go into somebody's house and help when there's been a new baby or sickness, but the language of this request was so heightened.

What did he say exactly? TIA!!

Last night, speaking to DailyMail.com outside the family home, Pray, 54, said, 'We're heartbroken. I'm still trying to put into words what she means to us all.

'Right now, we're all pitching in to look after the children, that's our focus. Jim's family are here too and helping.'

With remarkable compassion Pray added, 'Jim's family is wonderful, they have young family too and it's great for the children to be with them.

'His family didn't do anything wrong. Jim did.'

That's a good point! I forgot about the depth that Mormons can have with their community. I think there was reference in one of those gazillion texts of the bishop coming to see him.

I know of a couple cases of Catholic men whose wives were chronically ill who rather than divorce chose to have long term affairs. In one they started a new family!

So in this case we see Craig wanting to start a new life with his mistress, a reluctance to break with the LDS church and IMO an evil desire to torture Angela. Several members have mentioned life insurance policies; if he did have one (or more) then IMO that would seal the deal.

And to add, I doubt a "new life" with his girlfriend would last a lifetime given his predilection to wander. MOO
Makes me think of what happened to poor Tammy Daybell too.

It’s so creepy how he seemed to be constantly texting… to “check up“ on her.
I wonder if his behavior raised any red flags for her?
So creepy! I’d like to compare his texts with ones prior the poisoning. He is totally bombarding her.

I bet his texts are normally short/normal.

She raised their family, supported him and looked after his home. It makes my blood boil.

I just keep thinking about the text he sent where he said to her that being sick must be "triggering" for her (since he had previously drugged her). I truly feel that he did that solely to trigger her (just in case she hadn't managed to remember the previous time he drugged her).

So he wasn't only poisoning her physically, he was working to make sure he poisoned her thoughts and emotions. Amping it up a bit just to make her feel terrible in every aspect.

Purposeful and evil. IMO and MOO.
Yes. I believe his text messages to her while she was dying a slow death were particularly cruel. I wonder if he took pleasure in her suffering? What a heartless monster he is.

So creepy! I’d like to compare his texts with ones prior the poisoning. He is totally bombarding her.

I bet his texts are normally short/normal.

She raised their family, supported him and looked after his home. It makes my blood boil.
I wonder too. I think he was bombarding her to know exactly what was going on and keep her close.

I wonder too. I think he was bombarding her to know exactly what was going on and keep her close.
Oh, absolutely. I think this was definitely him checking in to see what she was thinking and if she suspected anything so he'd know what kind of damage control he'd have to do with family, friends, doctors, etc. IMO, MOO

Either the "other woman" had an idea what was happening to his wife, or the "other woman" was extremely manipulated and/or gullible.

The other woman is an innocent victim, IMO. If he could manipulate everyone around him for this long, he could certainly manipulate a woman who lived in another state and was vulnerable due to her own marriage failing. (Too bad the media doesn't leave her ex-husband and children out of it- they are truly innocent.)

The other woman is an innocent victim, IMO. If he could manipulate everyone around him for this long, he could certainly manipulate a woman who lived in another state and was vulnerable due to her own marriage failing. (Too bad the media doesn't leave her ex-husband and children out of it- they are truly innocent.)
She’s not that innocent. For one… she knew he was married. She also cheated. And, she was an adult / mother with children.
Not to mention, she was a Professional, who had gone through dental school, and then progrsssed to Orthodontics.
No, she wasn’t a stupid person. Yet…. she was. She committed adultery, and then trusted a man who killed his own wife. Seems to me she was to some degree complicit. JMO
Go ahead. Throw some tomatoes. ;)

What an evil and utter pleb he is - JMO

Deepest sympathies to Angela's children, family and friends, am so very sorry for your loss ♥
What does a pleb mean in this situation? To me, a plebe is an "average Joe" (i.e. no status).

She’s not that innocent. For one… she knew he was married. She also cheated. And, she was an adult / mother with children.
Not to mention, she was a Professional, who had gone through dental school, and then progrsssed to Orthodontics.
No, she wasn’t a stupid person. Yet…. she was. She committed adultery, and then trusted a man who killed his own wife. Seems to me she was to some degree complicit. JMO

I totally agree. She is not a victim at all!

SHE's at fault for that. AFAIK, her husband and children had nothing to do with this.

She filed for divorce in November of 2022 but had separated from her husband in January 2022. Who knows what JG told her? He could have said he was also separated but couldn’t afford to move out yet due to his financial problems or somehow led her to believe that he was also in the process of getting a divorce. He obviously lied to everyone so it is easy to assume that he also lied to her.

What does a pleb mean in this situation? To me, a plebe is an "average Joe" (i.e. no status).

Me too. It means a thoroughly average or common person, and is not in my world a negative. Short for plebeian. Often used to indicate coarse or common demeanor.

This guy is a dentist and does not appear coarse in demeanor to me at all. He looks like he fakes being a high functioning professional who cheats, gambles, disrupts his own business and kills people. The way "pleb" is used on the internet these days it seems to mean "second class indivdual" or "ordinary citizen" (according to Merriam-Webster's grabbing of ways people are using it on the web).

To me, doctors, dentists and so on have status and people do look up to them, allowing them to use a mask for their criminal behavior that many do not have.

IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back