ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Niner
Took a look and nothing between 3/21 and 4/3

Hearing Search Results​

Hearings for Party Name lori vallow

between 3/1/2023 and 4/30/2023

Case NumberStyle / DefendantCase TypeDate / TimeHearing TypeJudgeCourtroomCase Category
CR22-21-1624Vallow, Lori NoreneCriminal3/2/2023 9:00 AMStatus ConferenceBoyce (District), StevenCriminal
CR22-21-1624Vallow, Lori NoreneCriminal3/15/2023 9:30 AMMotion HearingBoyce (District), StevenCriminal
CR22-21-1624Vallow, Lori NoreneCriminal3/21/2023 9:30 AMOral DecisionBoyce (District), StevenCriminal
CR22-21-1624Vallow, Lori NoreneCriminal4/3/2023 9:00 AMJury TrialBoyce (District), StevenCriminal

https://mycourts.idaho.gov/odysseyportal/Home/WorkspaceMode?p=0

IMO she shouldn't be allowed any makeup, nor curling her hair, and her hairstyle makes her look ridiculously young with that top ponytail. At least her blonde dye is growing out.
That blonde dye should have already been gone by now. I'm beginning to think that somehow, someway she is getting dye from someone. JMO

I don’t really care where she gets her makeup or hair dye or hair curling tools. When you see a defendant who is accused of triple murder, 2 of them her children, who comes across as excessively vain and superficial, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. There is no criticism of her looks from me. I think she is pretty. So I don’t see comments on her vanity as ‘juvenile’ or OT.

It is a violation of TOS to instruct other members
on what to post.

IMO
Me personally? I want the jury to see her all doodied up and showing her true self. She's not a beauty queen anymore, she is a cold-bloodied murderer. The jury will despise her vanity and I rather like that. JMO

@Niner

Hearing Search Results​

Case NumberStyle / DefendantCase TypeDate / TimeHearing TypeJudgeCourtroomCase Category
CR22-21-1624Vallow, Lori NoreneCriminal3/2/2023 9:00 AMStatus ConferenceBoyce (District), StevenCriminal
CR22-21-1624Vallow, Lori NoreneCriminal3/15/2023 9:30 AMMotion HearingBoyce (District), StevenCriminal
CR22-21-1624Vallow, Lori NoreneCriminal3/21/2023 9:30 AMOral DecisionBoyce (District), StevenCriminal
CR22-21-1624Vallow, Lori NoreneCriminal4/3/2023 9:00 AMJury TrialBoyce (District), StevenCriminal

I had thought they had planned to be in court a number of days this coming week (of 3/27 to 3/31) for voir dire and jury selection to precede the trial, but maybe it all commences on the Apr 3 date.

Last edited:
I had thought they had planned to be in court a number of days this coming week (of 3/27 to 3/31) for voir dire and jury selection to precede the trial, but maybe it all commences on the Apr 3 date.
See post below; also, local news tonight says tomorrow potential jurors will start filling out questionnaires

Last edited:
This has probably already been addressed; does "foreign subpoena" refer to out of state?
  • 03/23/2023 Petition
    Comment
    for Issuance of a Certificate for Issuance of a Foreign Subpoena
  • 03/23/2023 Affidavit in Support of Petition
    Comment
  • 04/03/2023 Jury Trial
    Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven
    Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

The trial will begin with jury selection, starting April 3 and expected to take about a week. The entire trial may take two months or more. If convicted, Vallow faces a possible sentence of life in prison.

Last edited:
Most of the "blonde" appears to be turning gray. Being locked up sure hasn't been good to her but I don't think it should be. I have seen worse though. Just imagine what 10 more years will do. :eek:

Mugshot from Ada County.
1679889277348.png

@Niner

Hearing Search Results​

Thank you! I will move her to April 3rd than.

This has probably already been addressed; does "foreign subpoena" refer to out of state?
  • 03/23/2023 Petition
    Comment
  • 03/23/2023 Affidavit in Support of Petition
    Comment
  • 04/03/2023 Jury Trial
    Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven
    Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

The trial will begin with jury selection, starting April 3 and expected to take about a week. The entire trial may take two months or more. If convicted, Vallow faces a possible sentence of life in prison.

Yes

Most of the "blonde" appears to be turning gray. Being locked up sure hasn't been good to her but I don't think it should be. I have seen worse though. Just imagine what 10 more years will do. :eek:

Mugshot from Ada County.
View attachment 411412
Her hair color literally looks like mine. My hair is currently streaked blonde, reddish, and lots of grey. I haven't dyed my hair in years. It's just doing its own thing.

I haven't seen a trial quite like this. Can anyone answer a couple questions.

Is it common to not have an area or an allotted amount of spaces available for members of the media? Not in courtroom in Ada County nor either overflow rooms in which it will be streamed live to- Ada County courthouse overflow and Madison County courthouse

Is it common to see fees for the audio and if so, are these fees in line with others? (Basically $120 using an 8 hour day/$600 week and $6k should it go 10 weeks)

Most of the "blonde" appears to be turning gray. Being locked up sure hasn't been good to her but I don't think it should be.
She's right at menopause age. No "me" days at the spa or salon or a visit to a dermatologist for a nice peel or laser treatment. No supplemental estrogen to keep her skin dewy and to help with the night sweats. No smoothies with all the good stuff.

She's right at menopause age. No "me" days at the spa or salon or a visit to a dermatologist for a nice peel or laser treatment. No supplemental estrogen to keep her skin dewy and to help with the night sweats. No smoothies with all the good stuff.
If she's guilty of even just knowing that JJ and Tylee were killed, and the sheer evilness inflicted on their precious bodies after death, I wish her the worst. I apologize for my words but honestly it is the only way I can say it without breaking TOS. Justice for them both. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46