GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested* #2

Judge sentenced AF to life in prison, with review in 25 years. Does this mean that if he is rehabilitated within those 25 years, he could be eligible for parole?
It looks like that's what these terms mean ?
Awful.
I don't know if there'd be a petition to sign to plead for AF to stay locked up in the chance that they're preparing to release him ?
I'd be happy to sign it !
That's looking way down the road, I know.

If I lived in that state and if it was allowed, I'd go when I could to the parole hearings to support Tristyns' family; as I think they'll be there to protest his release ?

It's the law... but AF's possible release some day is thoroughly disgusting.
Why is that even a consideration ?
I believe he will be dangerous for the rest of his life.

Even in his forties or fifties -- who would want him living with them, or even in the same neighborhood ?
Ugh.
M00.

Judge sentenced AF to life in prison, with review in 25 years. Does this mean that if he is rehabilitated within those 25 years, he could be eligible for parole?
I think juvenile "life" convictions have to be reviewed after a certain time, ie around 20 years, and probably differs in various states. For instance with the Adnan Syed case, Maryland had recently enacted a mandatory review after a person serves 20 years in prison for murder, if that person was convicted as a minor. He served 23 years, and had turned down a plea deal mandating that he plead guilty to get released. Not sure on all the details, but that's the gist of it. So, depending on these newish laws of the states, the ppl convicted as minors can start seeking parole after the 20 or maybe 25 years in this case. Doesn't mean they get it.

IIRC some jurisdictions have mandatory sentencing which allows parole attempts after that time is served, whether or not the perp was a minor at the time. I think @Seattle1 could help here.

Check out Eric Smith, convicted of murder of a young boy as he himself was a minor, who finally got parole after 11 attempts. That legal system put the victim's parents through the wringer having to monitor parole hearings every 2 years.

Anyway I 'm pretty sure that it's different from state to state. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!!

Last edited:
It looks like that's what these terms mean ?
Awful.
I don't know if there'd be a petition to sign to plead for AF to stay locked up in the chance that they're preparing to release him ?
I'd be happy to sign it !
That's looking way down the road, I know.

If I lived in that state and if it was allowed, I'd go when I could to the parole hearings to support Tristyns' family; as I think they'll be there to protest his release ?

It's the law... but AF's possible release some day is thoroughly disgusting.
Why is that even a consideration ?
I believe he will be dangerous for the rest of his life.

Even in his forties or fifties -- who would want him living with them, or even in the same neighborhood ?
Ugh.
M00.
Agree. The idea of AF ever being released from prison is disturbing..

I think juvenile "life" convictions have to be reviewed after a certain time, ie around 20 years, and probably differs in various states. For instance with the Adnan Syed case, Maryland had recently enacted a mandatory review after a person serves 20 years in prison for murder, if that person was convicted as a minor. He served 23 years, and had turned down a plea deal mandating that he plead guilty to get released. Not sure on all the details, but that's the gist of it. So, depending on these newish laws of the states, the ppl convicted as minors can start seeking parole after the 20 or maybe 25 years in this case. Doesn't mean they get it.

IIRC some jurisdictions have mandatory sentencing which allows parole attempts after that time is served, whether or not the perp was a minor at the time. I think @Seattle1 could help here.

Check out Eric Smith, convicted of murder of a young boy as he himself was a minor, who finally got parole after 11 attempts. That legal system put the victim's parents through the wringer having to monitor parole hearings every 2 years.

Anyway I 'm pretty sure that it's different from state to state. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!!

Twenty-five years from now is a long time. And, who knows what the prison system will become during that time. I have no idea if it is possible to rehabilitate a young person who is so clearly evil and damaged. But I would not want to be AF's neighbor if he ever gets released.

[URL
unfurl="true"]https://lawandcrime.com/crime/sorry-that-you-didnt-get-to-know-her-that-long-aiden-fucci-writes-apawlagy-letter-for-stabbing-teen-cheerleader-114-times/[/URL]
"I'm sorry that you didn't get to know her that long"

Yeah, we are too, and I hope you don't get to know your inmate buddies "that long". May you get chronic paranoia and have no sleep from looking over your shoulder all day and keeping one eye open all night in the meantime.

Last edited:
his apawlagy to his own parents was rather lackluster. He misses home, he misses fun, he misses lemon pepper chicken. me me I I. color me not impressed.
That reminds me of Chris Watts in prison telling the FBI that he really missed Shanann's cooking, ie fried pizza. And telling his author that he really missed Cece's smile. Barf. OMG When will these murderers just shut up. In this case both child murderers, one of a Mom and her babies, this one of a young teenager.

IMO it shows, among other things, how immature they are. No meaningful connection to other human beings. No sense of the value of others' lives. Just a child-like "what can they do for me?" sense toward others.

ST. JOHNS, Fla. (Court TV) — Confessed teen killer Aiden Fucci said his missed his mother’s “lemon peper (sic) chicken” and “the fun we had” in an “apawlagy” letter to the court ahead of his sentencing.

Fucci, 16, was sentenced to life in prison on March 24 for the killing of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey. He pleaded guilty Feb. 6, moments before jury selection was set to begin in his trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back