UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back in & listening to this. Don’t know what to expect in these closings with these lawyers…but probably more of the same that has been happening in this trial. I’ll be in & out today, so thank you for the updates.

Saw this from yesterday…

DEFENSE RESTS in the #GwynethPaltrowSkiCollision Trial, jurors can deliberate as long as they want tomorrow after closing arguments. They are not sequestered and can choose to begin deliberating on Friday if things go long on Thursday.

Looking at this objectively, the plaintiff has not lost any wages, nor have his children suffered from their father's injury. The request of $300,000 in damages is ludicrous. He is not paying for a caregiver due to his TBI or other injuries incurred by the accident.

Sorry, you just don't have any evidence that supports a finding of $300,000 in damages.

I predict verdict by end of today. No way these jurors are coming back on a Friday to continue this bs. I predict plaintiff will lose. IMO that’s the just verdict here.

His daughters aren’t even there in the courtroom to support him! Supposedly his life has been completely altered due to all this. *eyeroll*

We all have known or have people like this in our lives. It is the worst! A complete drain! By the way, the TS that took the stand loved being up there! He loves this! I didn’t fully see it until yesterday! Wow!

I predict verdict by end of today. No way these jurors are coming back on a Friday to continue this bs. I predict plaintiff will lose. IMO that’s the just verdict here.

His daughters aren’t even there in the courtroom to support him! Supposedly his life has been completely altered due to all this. *eyeroll*

We all have known or have people like this in our lives. It is the worst! A complete drain! By the way, the TS that took the stand loved being up there! He loves this! I didn’t fully see it until yesterday! Wow!
Yeah agree, Terry seemed to love it. I guess it was his last attention grab for this.

Well, I am a lone wolf in my opinion, but I do think GP rammed into TS. I cannot stand GP or her lawyers, nor can I stand anyone on TS's side except for Bueller.
I hope TS wins this case. There. I said it! (I like tomatoes!)
No tomatoes coming from me LaLaw2000. I disagree but I think we can do that respectfully. And I do agree with you on Owens regarding GP lawyers but I kind of like that Clark Kent look alike (James Egan) :)

Can I just say that every trial I watch I cannot help thinking…if I was on THAT jury I’d sure have a hard time waiting for deliberations to be able to talk to someone about the case. I guess I wouldn’t be a very good juror for a lengthy trial…I’d need duct tape on my mouth or something lol

Lawyer You Know criticized Dr. Eastvold last night saying she was too eager to help GP. That she didn’t come across as a neutral/scientific witness. She did seem a bit too eager - she also seemed a novice at being an expert witness.

Lawyer You Know criticized Dr. Eastvold last night saying she was too eager to help GP. That she didn’t come across as a neutral/scientific witness. She did seem a bit too eager - she also seemed a novice at being an expert witness.
maybe I am just a "simple country viewer" but I loved her and I might be more like a juror than Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine