UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Owens did well on close. He should’ve done the whole closing. I hate this splitting up business. The lead atty should always do the opening and closing IMO.

But again, too many shenanigans. Asking for a certain word, asking James when he would do his close/timing etc. Too informal!

I’m wondering if it’s all paper work now. I swear that’s what he said, cause I jumped and have been watching ever since.

Does anyone know if they have a cut off time for jury deliberations? I know even TS attorneys are expecting it today because one of them was asking judge to remove the restriction of no filming inside the courthouse because it was so cold outside and he didn’t want to have to stand out in the nasty weather to speak to the press. But I’m wondering whether they allow them to continue deliberating after “normal” court hours as I think that’ coming up pretty soon in Utah. I think they might need another hour or so to finish their discussions and hoping they won’t be forced to go home and return in the morning. Those jurors deserve to take Friday off after listening to all this for 2 weeks!

ADMIN NOTE:

An incorrect post with no link and wrong information just resulted in 32 posts having to be removed by our very few Moderators who are very busy with other very active threads.

In any discussion, let alone a trial with something as important as a verdict, do NOT post information as fact without providing a link.

NO LINK, NO POST !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members