Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! Sounds like Thomas was used big time and the attorney is shameless in describing him. Defense attorneys are notorious for pointing the finger at any innocent person surrounding the victim excepting their own client.

Brodsky was sickening this morning, he ran down all the hospitalizations, DUI's and suicide attempts Thomas has had.

This is funny - from Gretawire:

Oh how I wish I had video of this!! I just landed in Chicago from Aruba - this trip was totally unexpected when we left for Aruba so we have no winter clothes…so what do I wish I had video of??? OTR producer Steph Watts and Mark Furhman went to.a women’s clothing store and bought Debi the Make Up Artist and me a warm jacket…for some reason, the idea of those two guys doing that - shopping for women’s clothes - is a riot to me and would have made for great video for GretaWire….we have not yet seen the purchases as we are still en route to Bolingbrook

My curiosity is certain peaked.........why is it so urgent that Greta get from Aruba to Bolingbrook without a stopover at her home in Washington, DC for warm clothing? It sounds like Greta is expecting a major break in the case in the next day or two.

My curiosity is certain peaked.........why is it so urgent that Greta get from Aruba to Bolingbrook without a stopover at her home in Washington, DC for warm clothing? It sounds like Greta is expecting a major break in the case in the next day or two.
Mine, too! It does sound like Greta is expecting something to *cough* surface or suspects that an arrest is imminent. Stay tuned!

Good point. Yesterday someone on findstacy thought there would be an arrest yesterday, but there wasn't. Think they are holding off til Greta gets there?

BTW, shouldn't the Grand Jury be finished by now? Hopefully there is news from there too.

This is funny - from Gretawire:

Oh how I wish I had video of this!! I just landed in Chicago from Aruba - this trip was totally unexpected when we left for Aruba so we have no winter clothes…so what do I wish I had video of??? OTR producer Steph Watts and Mark Furhman went to.a women’s clothing store and bought Debi the Make Up Artist and me a warm jacket…for some reason, the idea of those two guys doing that - shopping for women’s clothes - is a riot to me and would have made for great video for GretaWire….we have not yet seen the purchases as we are still en route to Bolingbrook

:laugh:

I hope it's an arrest. :behindbar

Sources: Rossetto being framed in Stacy's disappearance
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/672255,stacy112807.article

(snip)
Investigators suspect that Drew Peterson had his step-brother, Thomas Morphey, help him dispose of his wife’s body and also used Morphey in a plot to make it look as though her killer was Scott Rossetto, a man they suspect was Stacy’s boyfriend, sources said.

and

To date, the investigation has shown that one of Stacy Peterson’s last known cell phone calls was made in the Shorewood area, sources say. Investigators speculate that Drew Peterson actually made that phone call from Shorewood in an attempt to frame Rossetto as the killer.

Another post from a kind commenter at Gretawire:

November 28th, 2007 at 11:04 pm
Watching local Channel 5 news……
Stacy went to clergyman and reproted that DP killed Kathleen. Also, on Stacy told DP that she wanted a divorce on that Sunday…THis will all be in tomorrow’s Suntimes.
Trying to find and will post.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/28/wednesday-night-show-comments-here/all-comments/#comments

ETA: So is Drew going to claim that clergy is lying or mentally ill as well? God help us all if the clergy is a woman. DP will claim she was pmsing!

(video at link)
Several sources are painting a new picture of what Drew Peterson did the night his wife Stacy disappeared – at 2:30pm – 10pm , and just after 11:30pm. Peterson isn't talking tonight, but his attorney is denying those claims, in defense of his client. Fox News Chicago Reporter Craig Wall is covering this story in Bolingbrook. Click play to see his latest report.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I saw the NBC 5 report and tomorrow's front page of the Sun-Times, in big, bold, letters will state " STACY TOLD CLERGY DREW KILLED KATHY".

Also on this report, "according to sources", Stacy told Drew a few days before she went missing she wanted him out of the house by next weekend. Drew then called his step brother and said he needs to "dispose of the problem".

Chilling report and I feel the walls are closing in on Him now.

I saw the NBC 5 report and tomorrow's front page of the Sun-Times, in big, bold, letters will state " STACY TOLD CLERGY DREW KILLED KATHY".

Also on this report, "according to sources", Stacy told Drew a few days before she went missing she wanted him out of the house by next weekend. Drew then called his step brother and said he needs to "dispose of the problem".

Lol, doesn't anyone read my posts? I posted that about ten minutes ago. :slap:

Whoa! I didn't hear that though! wow!!!

I read yours SusiQ, lol.
Sounds like things are finally coming together in this case. If only Stacey could be found. I have a feeling DP's arrest is going to happen soon....with or without the body.

I read yours SusiQ, lol.
Sounds like things are finally coming together in this case. If only Stacey could be found. I have a feeling DP's arrest is going soon....with or without the body.

ETA: Thank you Philamena, (sniff sniff)

Chitown, you know what time the paper comes out there?

TY, I have to take back what I said, because Chi Town has better info than me. So everyone that theorized that Stacy was killed because she knew about Kathleen was correct.

Good work SuziQ I just found that and was coming back to post it. I always look for your posts you are always on the ball.

WOW! :eek: I hope this is true - and good for her if it is.

TY, I have to take back what I said, because Chi Town has better info than me. So everyone that theorized that Stacy was killed because she knew about Kathleen was correct.

Kind of makes me ill to think that Stacy knew all along though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member